Guest House Tamar
Our guest house consists of two floors. The shared kitchen, shared bathroom, living room and the single room are on the first floor. The second floor is occupied by a triple room, double room and twin room.
If you want to stay at a cozy and friendly place hidden from the noise of streets and want to see the real life of old Tbilisi our guest house is a proper place.
The hostess speaks Russian and basic English. If you need travel tips, the hostess is always ready to help with advice.
Thus, we have:
- shared kitchen (fridge, gas stove)
- living room
- air conditioning in the double, twin and triple rooms (not in the single room)
- city maps for free
- motorcycle/bicycle parking
For additional fee:
- laundry service (5 laris)
- airport pick-up (25 laris)
- breakfast (5 laris), dinner (10 laris)
- local SIM cards (3 laris for a card)
- brief course of Georgian cuisine
Cancellation policy: 2 days
We only accept cash payments upon arrival.
Check in: anytime (24/7)
Check out: 11:00
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included.