Guest House Tamar Reviews

Tsinamdzgvrishvili 66Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia

Great budget place to stay 5 minutes walk to Metro station and 15 minutes walk to centre of Tbilisi. More a homestay than a hostel. The owners are very friendly and speak some English.

The proprietor Tamara is very welcoming and has a good relationship with all of the neighbors, who will keep an eye out for you. However, the guesthouse didn't end up being a good fit for me. The facilities are fine for my taste, but I was kept up by all night chit chat and chain smoking of the other guests (my room was situated next to the balcony, kitchen and living area, so could hear/breathe in everything). If you don't mind this sort of thing, it is a fine place.

I would like to thank Tamuna for her hospitaluty. Her place is #1 that I will recomend to my friends in Tbilisi. Freedom and Good Taste - and that's all I need from hostel like this.

• 13th May 2013