Guest House Taso Reviews

Maršala Tita 187, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great place to stay. Taso is very nice and accommodating. He even found us when we were lost and took us to his hostel!! The location is central and close to everything. The rooms are great...beds are super comfy. Would stay again.

Really enjoyed our stay and thank you so much for the tour.

I had a lovely stay at this cosy hostel! Taso is very helpful and focused on making sure his guests enjoy their stay! The location is very close to the old town and a short walk from the bus station (However, Taso will probably pick you up anyway!) The decent-sized kitchen and free tea and coffee give it a homely feel!

Everything in this hostel is perfect. And the tour around herzegovina was amazing. Thanks for all Taso!!

Small cosy hostel very well ran by Taso. It's 30mins walk from the main train/bus station and 10mins walk from old town. The hostel is small but very clean and secure. Taso was extremely helpful, the pick up from the station was great as I arrived on a really hot day and didn't have to find where to go in the heat. Would definitely stay here again.

If you happen to miss Taso's sign, ask any local and they'll call him! He came to find us and welcomed us with so much hospitality. He went out of his way to ensure our stay in Mostar was memorable. From breakfast, to drinking carriers under the Mostar bridge to partying in the Ali baba cave; Taso was our Bosnian papa, felt like we were family :) No doubt about it, stay with Taso when you're in Mostar, you won't regret it

Had an excellent stay here. Clean rooms and facilities. Awesome atmosphere with everyone gathering in the common room for drinks and conversation and ran by the awesome Taso who is always willing to help out anyway he can and can answer most if not all questions you have about the area. 10/10 will be back.

What can I say about this place? Taso was an amazing host and his house was one of the best places I have ever stayed on my travels. Cosy little place that sleeps about 12 and really encourages social interaction. Taso was super helpful and organised my travel towards Belgrade all for me. His tour was the best way to spend a day in the surrounding areas of Mostar. His sister was hilarious and great to talk to. A fun, chilled and overall awesome place to stay. You the man Taso!!

Great place and Taso and his sister were the perfect hosts! Would recommend the day trip have a great day and really interesting to learn about Taso and his families personal stories about the war!

I felt so at home in this hostel, it was really cosy and the owners were so friendly. It had all the facilities you needed, was super clean and very close to the bridge. Two thumbs up!

Very nice little Hostel with private garage in the building for off street parking. under 5 minutes walk to the town bars/sights etc.

Taso is an incredible host, and the tour he provides has been the highlight of our holiday so far.

Yes don't look any further book this hostel!!!! Taso is an amazing guy! Together with his sister and Adam (a goodlooking Aussie) they make you feel right at home. And do the daytrip they offer you! Wurth every penny!! The waterfalls are amazing and the stories Taso tells are wonderful! Thanks again for everything, Cheers Charlotte :)

Taso Hostel and Deny Guesthouse are amazing! I 100% recommend them! Such lovely hosts, brilliant accommodation and an excellent location (10 mins from the old town and a couple of mins away from shops and the bakery). They also provide an incredible tour to locations around Mostar including the waterfall. Taso told us loads of information about the area which made the trip so much more enjoyable! Good friendly and vibrant place to stay! Go here!

We had a great stay at Taso's Guest House - Taso welcomed us with apple juice and was happy to give us any advice we needed regarding places to eat or go out, the hostel even has some deals with some local restaurants so you can get a discount and free drink. The hostel is really small so it's really friendly and everyone is really chatty, Adam &Taso's sister were also both very friendly &accommodating. Theres only 1 (and a 1/2) bathrooms which I thought would be an issue but I never waited.

Taso is an awesome host, and runs this hostel well. Easy to meet people, and close to the old city. The stay is worth every penny just to take his guided tour of Hercegovina.

View all Mostar Bed and Breakfasts