Guest House Taso Reviews

Maršala Tita 187, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Taso is an amazing guy! The hostel has a great atmosphere, as well as clean facilities. A very good experience!

Great hostel with amazing staff! All the best for you guys!

The hostel was in prime location - minutes from the bridge, supermarket and old town. Taso is lovely, really helpful checking your ok and suggesting things to do/places to go. I had a wonderful time, the hostel makes you feel right at home and is a great base for seeing Mostar - definitely recommend this!!

• 21st Jun 2015

Everything in this guest house is fantastic. Really friendly and easliy approachable staff that speak excellent english and are more than happy to helping any way they can. Room was clean and cozy, kitchen, bathroom and the common room was also really clean and nice. Taso knows the area like his pockets so be sure to ask for recommendations from him.

A great stay in a friendly place, met some good people and went on the tour run by owner Taso. He is a great guy with stoneface humour, a very good host. Comfy bed, great location and even got a little extra tour to the sniper tower by the temporary hostel assistant Adam from Australia.

Mr Mostar! I don't know how to thank you enough! Your hospitality for my stay in Mostar made it an unforgettable experience! You really go above and beyond what anyone would expect from a hostel and it's fantastic! Thank you so much for showing me the town from a locals perspective. Good luck for the future, you've got a good thing going! Peace xx

Taso is an awesome guy, really easy to get along with and helps with whatever you need. The tour they run is lots of fun and goes to some really cool places, definitely worth doing. The hostel itself is really clean and feels like home. Overall great!!

This Guest House is awesome. Great location, super clean and very comfortable. The team that work here are lovely, especially Taso, he is a legend! He personally took us on a Herzegovina day tour and it was amazing. Mostar is a beautiful place and staying at Taso's made it all the more enjoyable.

Guest House Taso was a fantastic place to stay! Taso is very friendly, and there is a lot of common space for travelers to hang out. We also did the tour he offers which we highly recommend. It was a significant amount of money, but was around the same price as other tours, and he took us to places impossible to get by public transportation.

Doesn't get much better than this. Small and super friendly place with the most generous owner :) day tour with them was amazing... Whatever €30 seems a lot but you're paying for the whole experience and it's totally worth it. Don't be cheap, you'll regret it

One of the best places we have stayed at on our 2 month trip, Taso was an absolute legend and made us feel at home from the minute we got there till the minute we left. Definitely reccomend to anyone wanting to stay in Mostar.

Great family owned, family sized hostel to stay at in Mostar. Perfect location just outside the old town. The place has everything a traveller would need. There is also a guy walking around the house with a cleanser and a sponge making sure everything is always clean. He actually happens to be the owner and he is a friendly guy that will do everything possible for your stay to be enjoyable. I deffinitly recommend this place.

It's a nice place to stay! I recommend this hostel

Despite being really sick I had a really nice stay here. Taso is an excellent host! The hostel has a really nice homey vibe and has everything you need.

This place is awesome: clean, really near the city center and very well equiped. Besides, the owner is a really cool guy more than willing to help you and tell you what to do.

Taso is a great guy! Very cozy hostel. I imagine it would be great fun to be there during high season.

Taso is AMAZING! Not only was his hostel great, clean and good value, he went above and beyond in helping me plan the next parts of my travels. If you are in Mostar STAY HERE!!!

Taso knows how to make you feel you at home. It was a super chilled environment and very close to everything and anything you need. Taso knows all about the city and he can help you out with anything!!! Trust me when I say you NEED to say here.

BEST place! Taso is such a nice guy. Would really recommend this place. Good vibes!

View all Mostar Bed and Breakfasts