Guest House Taso Reviews

Maršala Tita 187, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

BEST place! Taso is such a nice guy. Would really recommend this place. Good vibes!

Arrived in Mostar for a second stay at Guest house Taso was so pleased to see that Taso had kept the great service and outstanding hospitality that i remembered from last year. his hostel is spotless and cosy just moments from the old town and bridge. during our stay we were again treated as family rather than guests. Taso and Deny will make your trip unique in so many ways and are a credit to this beautiful city. If you like history,culture,food and fun in a home like environment come here.

This place is AMAZING! I definitely recommend you stay here. Taso is the nicest guy. Picks you up and drops you off at the train/bus station. I would definitely recommend doing the trip out to the waterfalls. They are so beautiful. Wine and cheese night is great if you get a chance too. The place is clean, facilities are great, not a bad word to say about this hostel. If you come to Mostar, which you should, stay at Guesthouse Taso!

Taso, a heck of a good guy with great sense of humor, great spirits and definitely great tour guide! Had not it been for a few fellow travelers' attitude I was in the same dorm with I would definitely have rated this place at 96-97%!!!

We had a wonderful experience at Guest House Taso. It is located in an ideal spot, only a short walk to the old town (3 mins) and bridge. We stayed in a twin room, which was warm and the beds comfortable. It has good WiFi and a great common room. The key feature for us was the staff. They were incredible. My girlfriend was sick and they found a doctor as soon as possible. They also did everything within reason to make our stay worthwhile. Thank you :)

The hostel is really comfortable, nice, clean and well located, just 5 minutes walking from the old town. Taso is a great host, friendly and helpful. The rooms are wide, pretty and the beds are perfect! I strongly recommend this hostel =)

Such a nice little hostel, only downside is the location but isn't a bad walk into the old town.

I stayed only 1 night but defenitely come back there, nice helping family. Hostel very clean and friendly. Taso is always here to help us, he did even offer me a ride to the bus station:) Thanks again.

View all Mostar Bed and Breakfasts