Guest House Taso Reviews

Maršala Tita 187, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

We had a bloody brilliant stay with Taso in Mostar. Comfortable, clean room (we had the 2 bed room), good kitchen and communal area. Definitely recommend the tour of Hercegovina and staying with Taso!

Guest House Taso is a great place to stay. Taso himself is a wonderful, entertaining, and very accommodating host. It's a nice quiet place but also a great place to meet other travelers.

• 20th Jul 2014

I cannot fault you on anything Taos, keep doing your thing man!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Really great hostel in Mostar. Taso is a relaxed and friendly guy and really does his best to make you feel at home. The atmosphere was one of the best in all my travels around Europe, totally chilled and it was easy to talk to the other guests and get to know them. The tour is great to Kravice Waterfalls etc. Great place to stay and get to know a bit more about Bosnia and Herzegovina.

This hostel was amazing. I had such a great time. Thank you Taso for your kind and helpful hospitality. Your awesome!!! I would most definitely recommend this place to other travellers wanting an authentic and real experience with a fantastic kind and knowledgeable host! the day trip that was arranged to see the beautiful surrounding areas of Herzegovina was also amazing and Taso was a fantastic guide. Taso you and your Hostel ROCK!!!!! Keep up the good work. I will hopefully be back!!!!!!!

I had a great stay. Nothing but good things about this place. I highly recommend!

Taso's place is amazing! Super close to every sights in Mostar, super clean and cozy. Totally loved it! And Taso is a total sweetheart, he will help you with everything, and probably even go out with you for a couple of beers ! He knows all the good places in town, he's a great host. You want to stay at this hostel, believe me :D Thanks for everything! I'll sure be back !!!!!

Very nice and helpful welcoming

View all Mostar Bed and Breakfasts