Guest House Taso Reviews

Maršala Tita 187, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This place is AMAZING! I definitely recommend you stay here. Taso is the nicest guy. Picks you up and drops you off at the train/bus station. I would definitely recommend doing the trip out to the waterfalls. They are so beautiful. Wine and cheese night is great if you get a chance too. The place is clean, facilities are great, not a bad word to say about this hostel. If you come to Mostar, which you should, stay at Guesthouse Taso!

Taso, a heck of a good guy with great sense of humor, great spirits and definitely great tour guide! Had not it been for a few fellow travelers' attitude I was in the same dorm with I would definitely have rated this place at 96-97%!!!

We had a wonderful experience at Guest House Taso. It is located in an ideal spot, only a short walk to the old town (3 mins) and bridge. We stayed in a twin room, which was warm and the beds comfortable. It has good WiFi and a great common room. The key feature for us was the staff. They were incredible. My girlfriend was sick and they found a doctor as soon as possible. They also did everything within reason to make our stay worthwhile. Thank you :)

The hostel is really comfortable, nice, clean and well located, just 5 minutes walking from the old town. Taso is a great host, friendly and helpful. The rooms are wide, pretty and the beds are perfect! I strongly recommend this hostel =)

Such a nice little hostel, only downside is the location but isn't a bad walk into the old town.

I stayed only 1 night but defenitely come back there, nice helping family. Hostel very clean and friendly. Taso is always here to help us, he did even offer me a ride to the bus station:) Thanks again.

Place was very clean and tidy. The owner taso was super friendly and informative. Always happy to help. We had a great stay here and would recommend it to others.

Great small and friendly hostel, short walk from the main tourist centre. Highly recommended

Great staff, really cool vibe. I only stayed one night, but I highly recommend this hostel!

Amazing amazing hostel. It felt like I was staying in an apartment. I was picked up and dropped off at the bus station which was absolutely amazing. Small store directly next door for groceries and about a 4 minute walk to the heart of old town. Great tours also provided through the hostel. A+++ in my book!

Guest House Taso is a nice place to stay : well located, clean, confortable but sadly when I was there the staff wasn't available at all (I even had to welcome a new guest because nobody was there) and the only times I saw someone they have been either rude either distant/absent... On the other hand I had really good comments from friends and travelers... Up to you now!

Seriously where do I start with this AMAZING guesthouse!Maybe the host Taso,who picked us up from the bus station welcomed us with coffee

• 18th Aug 2014

Fantastic hostel. Taso is an absolute champion, took great care of us including pick up and drop off at the bus station. The best thing was the day tour of Bosnia and Hercegovina which took us to some amazing spots around the city, including the waterfalls which were amazing. Felt like home, would recommend this to everyone!

Saff are so friendly and they picked us up at the bus station, we got Bosnian coffee and a cup of tea when we did the paper works for check in. Rooms are nice and it is always clean.

We had a bloody brilliant stay with Taso in Mostar. Comfortable, clean room (we had the 2 bed room), good kitchen and communal area. Definitely recommend the tour of Hercegovina and staying with Taso!

Guest House Taso is a great place to stay. Taso himself is a wonderful, entertaining, and very accommodating host. It's a nice quiet place but also a great place to meet other travelers.

• 20th Jul 2014

Taos, the owner of the Guest house Taso was super helpfull in giving information on where to go and what to do. He also took me out to a couple of really cool bars. He also has a nice tour available where he shows amazing places and traditions around Mostar.!

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Nice hostel and the location is good.

I had an amazing stay at the hostel! The hostel looks more like a house, because it is small (I think there are just two rooms) and Taso, the owner treats everybody as we were a visit, and makes sure the everybody will feel like home. And because it is small there is a great atmosphere and when I was there everybody from the hostel was hanging out together. i strongly recommend this hostel, it is one of the bests I have ever stayed at! :)

• 4th Jul 2014

I cannot fault you on anything Taos, keep doing your thing man!

• 19th Jun 2014