Guest House Taso Reviews

Maršala Tita 187, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Despite being really sick I had a really nice stay here. Taso is an excellent host! The hostel has a really nice homey vibe and has everything you need.

This place is awesome: clean, really near the city center and very well equiped. Besides, the owner is a really cool guy more than willing to help you and tell you what to do.

Taso is a great guy! Very cozy hostel. I imagine it would be great fun to be there during high season.

Taso is AMAZING! Not only was his hostel great, clean and good value, he went above and beyond in helping me plan the next parts of my travels. If you are in Mostar STAY HERE!!!

Taso knows how to make you feel you at home. It was a super chilled environment and very close to everything and anything you need. Taso knows all about the city and he can help you out with anything!!! Trust me when I say you NEED to say here.

BEST place! Taso is such a nice guy. Would really recommend this place. Good vibes!

View all Mostar Bed and Breakfasts