Guest House YULULU Reviews

Kinosita Cho 288, Nakagyou ku, Kyoto, Japan

Very good location, near the subway. The guesthouse is small, so are the rooms. We stayed at the traditional japanese room, which was ok for me, but my husband thought that the mattress was very thin. Overall, nice place to stay.

This was an easy going and friendly guest house. It was really just like being in a home with a single kitchen, shower, toilet etc. but this worked well for us. Small rooms but love the Japanese style and Tatami mats.

We stayed in the 3 person room and it was absolutely perfect. The size of the room, the little balcony which looks over the little garden, aircon, the atmosphere, sense of culture and definitely the incredibly helpful and friendly staff made our stay extremely pleasurable and was a warm welcoming to the city. Definitely will be visiting this place again!

i loved my stay at guest house yululu. the staff were incredible, and it was in an excellent spot. returning there each day felt like you were staying at a little japanese house, not a hostel. i highly recommend this place to anyone!

I stayed this Guesthouse in Apr, 2014 for one night. Location is nice. you can get to there for 3 min from sijou station. House type is unique. it's japanese histrorical style that is called 'MACHIYA'. Absolutely you'll feel the history of japan. Dorms bed room is also unique that you have never seen such like this type. wifi is really fast. All stuff are kind, polite, and can speak English soso. This is worth to stay for long time.

It has a nice atmosphere, although the room is a little small. the staffs are very friendly.

The place is a traditional Japanese house with a nice garden in the back. It is quiet and beautiful. This place beats any hostel for its atmosphere and comfort. I would love to stay here again when I get the chance.

• 1st May 2014

I liked this hostel very much. The hostel is very small and in a japanese style (with Tatamis) You still have your privacy if you just close the curtains. The staff was really helpful and friendly as well.

The hostel at first had a strange feeling at first since it's literally someone's house changed into a guesthouse, but then you realize the shower is incredible, the kitchen is clean and easy to use, and the dorm, while pretty small, still has enough space for everything. Plus the two guys who own the place play great oldies and they're super nice, always trying to help. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Guest House YULULU is a very comfortable palce. It's like a Japanese traditional style. I enjoy the time that I stayed in YULULU.