Guest Rooms Edelweiss
- Dorm, - Private Twin Room. - Female Dorm
To describe with 3 words our accommodation:
Simply, clean, tidy
Nesebar was founded 3000 years ago by the Thracians. Ancient Greeks, Romans, Byzantines and Bulgarians also settled it. Often referred as a 'Pearl of the Black Sea', The Old Town of Nesebar is situated on a rocky picturesque peninsula and is the only World Heritage City in Bulgaria.
Tourist sites in the town:
- Sveta Sofia Church (Starata Mitropolia) (5th6th century)
- Sveta Bogoroditza Eleusa Church (6th century)
- Sveti Stefan Church (Novata Mitropolia) (11th century)
- Sveti Ioan Krastitel Church (11th century)
- Sveti Dimitar Church (11th century)
- Sveti arhangeli Mihail i Gavrail Church (13th century)
- Sveta Parskeva Church (13th century)
- Hristos Pantokrator Church (13th century)
- Sveti Teodor Church (13th century)
- Sveti Ioan Aliturgetos (14th century)
- Sveto Vaznesenie Gospodne (Sveti Spas) Church (17th century)
- Sveti Kliment Church (17th century)
- Sveta Bogoroditza (Uspenie Bogorodichno) Church (1873 ) - only one church in service
- Windmill (18th century)
- Archeological museum
- Ethnographic museum
- Roman therms
Guest Rooms Edelweiss (on the 5th and on the 3rd floor of a residential building) offers:
- FREE Internet
- Cable TV
- microwave oven,
- 24 hour hot showers
- possibility to use washing-machine
The 4 Bed Dorm is equipped with air-conditioner unit.
Close by are located Supermarkets, Banks & ATMs, Bowling Hall, Darts, Cafe, Discotheque, restaurants, fast food stores).
Linen is included in the rate.
On demand we offer 60 min guided tour of The Old Town of Nesebar in Bulgarian, French, Russian or English.
For the moment we accept only payment in cash.