Guest Rooms Edelweiss Reviews

ul.Edelvays 5 (opposite the Municipality of Neseba, Nessebar, Bulgaria

Clean nice and familiar, wonderful management

I had a lovely stay at Edelweiss! Although it's not in the old town, it's centrally located on the new side of Nessebar, near everything you could need, and it's just a 10-15 minute walk to all the touristic sites in the old town and the beach. Bojin and his mother are wonderful hosts.

Enjoyed my stay in edelweiss guest rooms very much! Stayed one my own in the twin bed room, and shared the whole apartment only with the owners mum. Had everything I needed, nice big bathroom, well equipped kitchen, balcony, wi-fi and computer. It's a little walk of 10 min to the old town but I didn't mind. Perfect place for having a break after being a long time on the road!

Good location if you don't want to be too close to the center. The staff is great, very helpful.