Guest Rooms Edelweiss Reviews

ul.Edelvays 5 (opposite the Municipality of Neseba, Nessebar, Bulgaria

I really enjoyed this place. Even though there is no common space so it doesn't really feel like a hostel, it's very good for chilling out and relaxing. The room I stayed in was very clean and pretty,it felt like home. The location is very good - near to the beach, shops and everything. But the best of my stay was the owner- he is so friendly and helpful! He will answer to all of your questions and solve your problems. Nothing to complain!

I just stayed 1 night. There is no locker in the room. I don't know why I couldn't use wifi so I used another wifi...somehow. The location is quite nice. Close to old town,easy to get a bus to sunny beach as well. Atmosphere is a bit difficult. There is common room but... And electric inlet is not so many. Staff is really helpful. He is really busy though.

Very good! I spent nice days in Nesebar. Room is perfect! The place is strategic. The host (Bojin) is great! I definitely will come back at Edelwais hostel in future.

• 13th Jul 2015