Guesthouse 36 Reviews

Alhambra s/n, Granada, Spain

This place was bad!!! we left after the first night. It was so hot in the room we couldn't sleep. There was no stuff, no wifi, no common room !

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Iraq

Originally I could not even find the guesthouse as there was no sign on the door, I was eventually told where to go by a someone from a nearby store. The door was locked, there was no one to be seen and no number on the door to call. A man showed up and let me in, he did not seem to know anything about my booking. Inside there was no official reception and the old dark room was filled with what seems to be old junk, not a single person to be seen! Creepy terrible place! I left straight away!!!!

• 16th May 2014