Guesthouse ADI Reviews

Braće Krpo 9, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Adi was brilliant. Very welcoming. Provided lots of information and great hospitality, drinks always provided. The rooms and bathroom were very clean. Just need another bathroom if possible at some stage. Morning rush was tough! Tour offered sounded brilliant. Loved our stay here.

The hostel itself is very nice, and in a good location, the facilities are small but some of the best I've experienced in a hostel. Maybe I didn't catch him at a good time, but I definitely did not get the warm welcome everyone else is talking about. Adi was brash and was very pushy about selling me on his 30€ tour while I was sweaty and exhausted from just getting there. When he finally showed me up to my room he didn't show me around at all and just disappeared.

Adi's guesthouse is a fantastic place to stay. The way the dorms are set up makes it really easy to meet the other people staying here and to hang out with them. Adi is a really cool friendly and chilled guy too, the highlight is definitely his tour which you need to do if you get the chance. Swimming in the waterfall on a hot day was just amazing!! Thanks Adi for everything.

We only stayed here two nights and didn't go on the tour, so I can't say much about the staff or the tour. Adi seemed nice and recommended an excellent restaurant for us. However, most of the time the toilet didn't flush, and space was really cramped in the dorm (and no lockers!), but it wasn't a problem for us since we were a group of 6 people occupying a dorm for ourselves. There weren't that many people besides us, so I can't say much about the atmosphere either. Location + breakfast was good

We had such a nice stay at ADI's guesthouse! The rooms were clean and the location was absolutely perfect for us, AS we wanted to experience the city. The greatest part though were the host, Adi! Always kind and ready to help with every single thing! Definetly recommendable. The only back side were the fact that only one bathroom were availble for our entire floor, which was a bit frustrating. But still, overall, a great stay!

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

Have you been traveling for awhile and need a safe, centrally located, atmospheric place to rest your head? Stay at Adi's. I'm serious! There is no better place in Mostar. The home is safe + clean, and the pillows are big and comfortable. Adi is genuinely enthusiastic about sharing the for love he has for his country and home. He took us on a fantastic tour of the countryside one day - there is a lot of history, but even if that is not your passion, it is a MUST DO for the Kravice waterfalls!

• 25th Jul 2015

Really nice place to stay in Mostar. Very clean and close to the main places to visit in the city. Adi and his family are ver nice and welcoming. Her mom even prepared us some sandwiches for the train, really kind. And the breakfast is included! We recommend staying at Adi's!

We had an awesome stay at guesthouse adi. Adi is wonderful, he made our trip to Mostar amazing. I definitely recommend going on his tour of Mostar. Thank you Adi, if we're ever back in Mostar we will be sure to stay with you!

Adi and his family are amazing people. Most welcoming

Very clean and spacious place. Close to bus station and only a short walk to old town. Adi was very nice and friendly. Great place to stay.

My second time in this hostel. Adi is a very good host. Apsolutely anazing! Recommend!

Very helpfull and nice staff! Thank you!

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Norway

We had a great one-night stay at Adi's place. We arrived a little early, but they welcomed us and let us drop our things and connect to wifi. It was incredibly close to the bus station, and very convenient to the main destinations in town. Great place!

Adi is an amazing host and hostel owner. He will make sure your needs are taken care of and that you have a good time! Even has some welcome beer for you and let's you know the best places to go and the good tours. :) Perfect location, close enough to the bus station and just on the out side of old city so you don't get all the mad tourists outside your door step! Thanks again for the great stay!