Guesthouse ADI Reviews

Braće Krpo 9, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This Hostel was really comfortable and had an excellent location. Very quiet but so central. The bus station is close and the center of Mostar is reachable in 15min walk. You are living with locals in a non-touristic district, which makes this Hostel even more interesting. Additionally Adi was a really good Host and showed me many sights of Mostar. He knows a lot of other people and could organize a personal walking tour. I can recommend this place whenever you are in Mostar.

Too good to be true, adi our host was an absolute beast. One of the kindest people, he actually cares for his guests. I was ill while I was there and with out saying a word he came in with medicine for me. Also the hertzagovina your is well worth it, you have to stay here! I never thought I'd do a review but this place is an exception! It's well worth the money and is a brilliant experience. 10/10!

• 7th Jul 2014

Our stay in Mostar and Guesthouse Adi was great. The location is central, with the bus station just minutes away such as the rest of the city. This made it very simple with everything. The hostel was clean and the host Adi and his associates were very helpful. We really liked the city which is beautiful, the Hercegovina tour and the waterfall Kravice.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Sweden
  • Couple, 41+

The hostel was awesome!! We really enjoyed. Adi is a great host and great guy, friendly and funny. Thank's for everything. We know where we will come again next year, definitely here !

• 8th Jun 2014

Great hostel, very comfortable and clean, also good position, everything is near. Adi is a great host !!!