Guesthouse ADI Reviews

Braće Krpo 9, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

An absolutely gorgeous place to stay. Adi and his family are incredibly kind (one day they brought me up one of the most delicious little cakes - a Bosnian traditional dish - that I have eaten!). The hostel is brilliantly located close to the old town but quietly situated so you don't feel like you're in a touristy Disneyland! It's clean with everything you might need. I really recommend staying here and staying in Mostar too...it's a unique and special place.

We really enjoyed our stay at Adi's place. He and his family are very friendly and thoughtful. For example they gave us grapes from their garden, which were delicious. Rooms are clean and modern and the location is conveniently between railway station and old town. We definitely recommend this place!

Adi and his family are the best part of this guesthouse. They were so welcoming and did everything they could to help us (even with all our random questions). The guesthouse is all new, very clean and central. A big thank you again!

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Top host, location and hostel. Highly reccomend

I definitely recommend it! It's right by the bus station and only 10 mins from the main tourist area. There's a kitchen and guide books/maps. It wasn't busy when I was there, so the extra space and quietness was wonderful. The place was very clean, a nice change from many hostels. Note- there are no lockers. My only problem was that the wifi wouldn't work on my phone.

Nice place to stay for a night or two.

Great! Recommended!

• 13th Aug 2014

Excellent hostel with a very helpful relaxed owner. Would definitely recommend. Place is all brand new and extremely clean. Great location near the old town.

• 11th Aug 2014

Great hostel, excellent host! Best hostel in Mostar. Will be back for sure Especially loved the raki... Scarlett and Jodie - Scotland

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Really enjoyed my stay here. Great location and the facilities are fantastic. I also highly recommend taking the tour Adi offers!

We had a very good experience at ADI's hostel! When we made the booking he told us that he would pick us up at the bus station which is cool because we arrived late in the evening. ADI's hostel is brand new and spotless. Facilities are as they appear on the website. Adi is very helpful so is his family :) He also organizes some great sightseeing trips if you would like to explore with a local. In the end Adi helped us to get a really cool hostel in Sarajevo.. Thanks ADI

• 7th Aug 2014

This Hostel was really comfortable and had an excellent location. Very quiet but so central. The bus station is close and the center of Mostar is reachable in 15min walk. You are living with locals in a non-touristic district, which makes this Hostel even more interesting. Additionally Adi was a really good Host and showed me many sights of Mostar. He knows a lot of other people and could organize a personal walking tour. I can recommend this place whenever you are in Mostar.

Too good to be true, adi our host was an absolute beast. One of the kindest people, he actually cares for his guests. I was ill while I was there and with out saying a word he came in with medicine for me. Also the hertzagovina your is well worth it, you have to stay here! I never thought I'd do a review but this place is an exception! It's well worth the money and is a brilliant experience. 10/10!

• 7th Jul 2014