Superb 41 Total Reviews
Superb 41 Total Reviews
Guesthouse ADI Located at Braće Krpo 9, , Mostar.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar BA 88000 Braće Krpo 9
100% 41
43.3464228 17.8122774
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2016

This was my first time coming to Mostar. I must say that Adi and his family were really helpful and welcoming hosts! The room was neat and the bed was comfortable. I didn't have any issues with Wifi signal. The place is near by the bus station and a lot of cool sight-seeings and bars. It's a walking distance from the old town! I highly recommend the tour to waterfall Kravice that he's offering because it's really fun and enjoyable! I suggest Adi's amazing services to anyone coming to Mo

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Male, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

Really nice place. Convinient location and a lot of nice restaurants in the surroundings. The place is close to river Neratva wich makes it easier to enjoy the fresh breze coming from it during hot days. Adi was very welcoming and hospitality was amazing. He picked me up at the bus station, took me to the hostel and helped me get my stuff to the room. Next day he explained to me how to get around the city and recommended few places that are local favourites. Defninitely coming back next time.