Guesthouse Akureyri Reviews

Hafnarstraeti 104, Akureyri, Iceland

Generally, the hostel is very well located but there are few disadvantages: absence of free breakfast (1500 ISK extra for a breakfast of such type is too much). I haven't found any staff or any reception in this hostel (all the personnel is in the Akureyri hotel which is 3-5 minutes walk down the same street. All the rest is OK for this place.

• 11th Jun 2013
  • Russia

Save, clean and friendly is very important when i tired traveller arrives. This all is given in the Hotel Akureryri Guesthouse which is in walking distance (400m) from the Hotel Akureyri. Keys are given in the Hotel Akureyri and you have to walk to the Guesthouse which is located in the pedestrian zone of Akureyri. The pedestrion zone is busy but it was quit in the night and i had a good sleep. Doors closing of the neighbor rooms are noisy like in nearly every hotel. I recommend this guesthouse.

• 4th Jun 2013
  • Switzerland

I booked this at last minute during my stay, and though the guesthouse did not have kitchen facilities or a fridge or tea & coffee making facilities in the room, I found the staff at the Akureyri Hotel exceptional in the assistance they provided me during my short stay. I would stay at either the Akureyri Hotel or guesthouse again for this reason.

very good location,friendly and helpful staff great breakfast. would definately stay here again

View all Akureyri Bed and Breakfasts