9.9
Superb 31 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 31 Total Reviews
Guesthouse Andjelich Located at Marko Miljanova bb, Zabljak, Montenegro, , Zabljak.
Montenegro
Zabljak Montenegro 84220 Marko Miljanova bb, Zabljak, Montenegro
99% 31
43.1533752 19.1257554
    Rooms available

4th Sep 2016

I stayed two nights at Guest House Andjelich during a cycling tour of Montenegro and Bosnia. When I arrive the proprietor, Zarko, offered me coffee and made me feel at home right away. The guest house is clean, warm, and has a rather cozy atmosphere. Zarko is a truly interesting person, and glad to offer any advice on travel in Durmitor, the rest of Montenegro, and many other parts of the Balkans. I had a fantastic stay at his guest house and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Zabljak.

• acrowe9881
  • England, Female, 41+
29th May 2016

Undoubtedly the best place I stayed at, in Montenegro: and there were many lovely places. Here I was made to feel immediately at home: the woodburning stove on a cool evening made for a very cosy kitchen/living room. Zarko is an interesting person, who has travelled widely himself to some interesting out-of-the-way places, making documentaries: sometimes on a motorbike. He fixed me up with a bicycle for a couple of days, and gave advice on routes. Convenient location, right next to bus station.

• England, Male, 25-30
11th May 2016

Zarko was a great host and made us feel at home as soon as we arrived. He knows the area really well and suggested things we might like to see and do and even cooked for us one night! We rented bikes from him and got absolutely soaked, but he was really kind and dried our clothes out by his fire place. The accommodation is faily simple but our room was a good size for both of us. One thing to note is Zarko does smoke (out the window) but there is still a slightly smokey smell in the place.