Guesthouse Arabella Reviews

Mariahilfer Guertel 8, Vienna, Austria

Nice place in good location. Excellent value for money.

The room was basic but fine for what we needed. Felt very secure in the hostel and the location was great- not to far to walk to central attractions and right next yo a metro stop. Only downside was no wifi in the room, just in the kitchen several floors below.

Nice staff and very good value for the money!! Recommendable for couples but not for single travellers who look for company. WLAN was rather poor though although we stayed on the same floor as the router (apparently there are several floors).

On the outside, building and hallway look quite run down, but no worries: Rooms (Bedroom, kitchen, bathroom etc) very clean and spacious. Very helpful and friendly staff. Very(!) close to shopping streets (eg Mariahilfer Street), main station and subway! Had my own apartment with large, very well equipped kitchen and big fridge. Tv included. Towels included. On checkout day, could stay as long as I wished, so didn't have to hurry. Great value for the money. Would definitely come again!

+ Just a few hundred meter from main train station and only about 100m from subway station. Very close to shopping streets (eg Mariahilfer Street). + Helpful staff gave me maps, without even asking for it, and showed me what to see and how to get there. + I had a room in my own apartment with large, very well equipped kitchen and big fridge. Tv included. Hairdryer included. Towels included. + Bedroom, kitchen, bathroom very clean. + Washing was done free of charge and good Internet.

The place is beauty iglù and the owner is a great person who has travelled all over the world, friendly fellow. I did appreciate her willingness of being helpful in such a way that really helped our vacation, a beautiful place and if I will return to Wien I will definitely come back!

Molto gracie!!

We got room in the apartment composed of 2 rooms, kitchen and bathroom. It was very clean and rather spacious, however the walls are very thin and you can hear every sound from another room. Quite good location, easy reached by metro. Helpful staff gave us all information and map we needed, however only 1 person spoke English. Nevertheless we really enjoyed our stay.

We felt at home at Guesthouse Arabella - it was clean, quiet, it had enough space, and the location is great! We would definitely go there again.

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Serbia

good location(only 5mins away from the station), good view, and reseonable price. Staff was also very nice. I have already recommended Guesthouse Arabella to my friend.

• 29th Oct 2013