Guesthouse Argonauta Reviews

Rua Adelaide Ribeirete 14, Obidos, Portugal

Concha is a very nice host.

A beautiful guesthouse in a perfect location. The hostess Concha was wonderful. All facilities were great, especially the delicious breakfast. Obidos is a gorgeous place. We loved it! Highly recommended.

We had a very pleasant stay indeed, feeling almost like being received at a friend's home (and still with distance and respect). The landlady was also very good at providing us all sorts of useful information. We will definitely return whenever we get the opportunity

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Sweden
  • Couple, 41+

Stayed there with my wife. Incredibly good service provided by the owner, anything you need, just ask her...where to go , where to dine all of it. Close to everything worth seeing, friendly and clean, especially for people who want to sightsee rather than get drunk and party. Perfect hostel !!!!

The host is so nice and outgoing, I feel very relax and comfortable during this short period. Host will prepare breakfast to you, don't forget to wash your dish by yourself.

A place to call home away from home! The owner was so nice and very helpful! The guesthouse was very clean and perfectly located. I strongly recommend Argonauta hostel!!

• 11th May 2014

It's off peak season and I was the only one staying there on the night. I had a very comfortable bed. The owner is very friendly and helpful. She loaned me an umbrella as the weather was a bit miserable when I arrived. I felt very welcome and the fire made the place very homely. It has a lovely atmosphere.

View all Obidos Bed and Breakfasts