Guesthouse Argonauta Reviews

Rua Adelaide Ribeirete 14, Obidos, Portugal

This is the most amazing hostel/b&b in Obidos! Concha is fantastic and even waited up for me when I arrived quite late by bus. Her energy is infectious and you can tell how invested she is in making her guests feel at home. The breakfast is delicious, the decor is so cozy, and the location, right outside the walled city, is perfect. My only complaint is that I couldn't stay longer! Muchas gracias!!

• 29th Dec 2015

I was here with a girl I was dating & it was really perfect for couples, it's a really cozy place and the woman who runs it is amazing! Can't remember her name but she is the sweetest. We went during winter and the room wasn't that isolated so it got a bit cold during night. Probably not the greatest place to go if you're alone or looking to party. More of a chill place for you and you'r girl or best mate. Obidos is a beautiful place though!

It's cheap, super clean and hip, and the staff was awesome. You should stay here.

I loved staying here in Obidos. The hostel is in a perfect location, right in the heart of the gorgeous, quaint town. Breakfast is amazing and the staff are so kind, friendly and great at looking after you. I had a relaxing two days staying here, it felt like a home and I was so warmly welcomed. Thank you.

This hostel was less of a hostel and more of a bed and breakfast. And I say that with the opinion that bed and breakfasts are great. The lady who runs the place is very pleasant and helpful. The rooms looks out onto the tiled roofs and town wall of Obidos. And the sun comes pouring through the window in the morning. It is sublime. It's everything you want when you think of medieval towns. Oh and it's very clean.

The place feels really like home, very cosy and comfortable. Full access to kitchen facilities is always a plus. Overall very nice and relaxing experience.

What a wonderful host ! This is definitely not a hostel but HOME. The whole place is a big house full with treasures of art pieces and souvenirs from friends or past trips. As we came as a couple, Concha gave us the isolated corner of the dormitory, including a private balcony and separated from the rest of the room by a large curtain. The next morning, Concha cooked for us a delicious breakfast which she displayed on the big table where all guests came to sit at the same time.

• 23rd Aug 2015