Guesthouse Argonauta Reviews

Rua Adelaide Ribeirete 14, Obidos, Portugal

It's off peak season and I was the only one staying there on the night. I had a very comfortable bed. The owner is very friendly and helpful. She loaned me an umbrella as the weather was a bit miserable when I arrived. I felt very welcome and the fire made the place very homely. It has a lovely atmosphere.

Great hostel in a great location - Obidos. Old centre and bus station nearby. Supermarket a little futher away (cca 15min walk).House-lady was very very kind. The feeling here was very comfortable, relaxed and homly. I higly recommend this hostel!

• 26th Nov 2013
  • Slovakia

the best I've stayed. feels totally home. and the owner speaks spanish too, even better. it is a very fantastic place, full of innovation and imagination. you should check it out definitely.

Macha was a wonderful hostess. Friendly, warm and inviting. It was a great experience to stay with her!

• 23rd Oct 2013