Guesthouse Argonauta Reviews

Rua Adelaide Ribeirete 14, Obidos, Portugal

This hostel has beautiful decorations. However, only heating system of this hostel is a brazier which makes heat by burnt wood. Therefore, the all room was filled with burnt smells and not warm enough at all. Therefore, I've got a headache and terrible cold. I think this hostel is not suitable to stay in winter.

The guesthouse is beautiful and clean. A house converted into a hostel/B&B. Concha was an extremely friendly, chirpy, and hospitable host. The dorm room was lovely and beautifully decorated. She made an amazing breakfast, provided an extra comforter, and prepared the stove for heating in my room every night. I was very comfortable. Obidos is very much a touristy town, so it was fortunate that the Argonauta provided affordable accommodations. I would definitely recommend staying here.

price for B&B is higher than hostel, so I would have expected more out of it the lack of a garden to sit in for smoking or private drinking with other guests makes it not recommendable I felt as if I intruded when owner or friends were present

It is amazing, beautiful place. The all hostel: rooms, bathroom, livingroom, kitchen every think is lovely decorated. But the big advantage of the hostel is staff, very open and sociable. I spent there 4 nights. It was wonderful time.

Stunning deisgn, delicious breakfast a and very friendly staff make Guesthouse Argonauta a great place to stay. The owner gave us some tips on what to visit and where to eat, that turned out to be very useful.

The owner was lovely. We loved everything about it: the decoration, the attention to detail, the views and the location.

I had a great stay here, I enjoyed the city, all in all the place and the city is recommendable

Very nice landlady, felt a bit like home :-) Beautiful house from the in- and outside!

View all Obidos Bed and Breakfasts