Guesthouse Barcelona Gotic Reviews

Avinyo, 42, Barcelona, Spain

FANTISTIC HOLIDAY! FANTASTIC HOSTEL AND STAFF! I had my own little room with balcony over the little street. which was perfect for me! Wonderful atmosphere. I had a Shared bathroom one each side of my room, never an issue with use. Breakfast available each morn for only €3. The staff were amazing especially Sophia and lali?(sorry cant remember how say name) the receptionists. Nothing too much trouble. As a lone traveler they really looked after me. Gush! Gush! I had the best time! B bac soon!!

FANTASTIC PLACE! Perfect location. Lovely room with balcony. Nice cheap breakfast to set u up till lunch. As much as u want. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff! Especially Sophia and the other lady receptionist who im sorry but i cant remember how to say here name. I was on my own and they really looked after me. BEST HOLIDAY EVER!! Will return next year. Thankyou for everything. Denise rm.102

Was surprised that we had our own private bathroom which was a bonus! The breakfast in a morning is a bit basic but very good value and sets you up for the day! Our room only had one window which looked onto a brick wall so it was fairly stuffy and hot but there were two fans provided which worked fine. All i would say is that there were only two plug sockets in the room, one in the bathroom and one near the ceiling that that TV plugged into. Overall a very pleasant stay!

• 7th Sep 2014