Guesthouse COOOOL Reviews

626-2 4F, Woodong haeundae-gu Busan, South Korea, Busan, South Korea

I got off to a rocky start at this hostel because the man at the front desk spoke no English. Fortunately, we were able to get through the process in order to check-in. From there on out, we had a fabulous experience. This place is immaculate and only a couple of blocks away from Haeundae beach! While the price is higher than your usual hostel fare, for someone who cares for cleanliness and aesthetics, it's well worth it! Plus breakfast is included:)

From the time we arrived until we left, the atmosphere was great. This hostel is a very comforting place and we really hated to leave. I can't say that I got what I paid for because we cannot put a price on a sense of genuine caring. Chris is to be highly commended for the time, effort, and continuous work she puts into making this temporary residence such a warm and hospitable place. I've stayed at several hostels and this by far is the best I have experienced. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!!

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

New hostel nice staff, but only one shower room

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

They were wonderful! I felt at home, breakfast was delicious and the location was perfect. Everyone was so helpful in helping me find my metro route and the bus station to get back home. I will stay here again for sure!

• 13th Mar 2015

Super friendly staff, great location in Haeundae near the beach and subway station, facilities were very good and all at a very reasonable price considering what you get for what you pay. Highly recommended as a Busan base camp, whether travelling solo like me or in a group. Also do your washing for free!

This is a really good place to stay. Don't be put off by the entrance. The breakfast provided is an added bonus.

Very nice and clean! Will definitely go back again!

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

It's name speaks for itself.

• 18th Feb 2015

The hostess was very kind. She makes you feel very taken care of. The location is optimal being so close to the beach. The breakfasts are divine. The beds are comfy and the rooms are toasty warm (very nice during the winter). I thought the security closet was solid. The atmosphere is really relaxed and friendly. Great spot!

• 15th Feb 2015

I enjoyed my stay at Cooool guesthouse. Friendly staff, very comfortable and stylish place.

• 6th Feb 2015

Fantastic hostel/ guest house only 2min from Haeundae beach. Has a cool vibe going for it with many types of travellers from a variety of countries. The host Chris is very accommodating and goes above and beyond to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. She even did my washing for me! Tasty breakfast included, very comfortable and clean. The price is worth it. Would highly recommend.

I think this place is actually nicer than my home.. on top of being a well-designed and clean hostel more importantly it was the staff who really made my stay fantastic. If the price is offputting, rest assured it's worth every cent and I recommend this guesthouse wholeheartedly.

This is a "boutique" guesthouse in every which way possible. From the thoughtful selection of furniture pieces, to the high quality of the unique breakfast provided, and the personable and dedicated service, Guesthouse COOOOL is helping to re-write what it means to be a hostel. The prices may be higher than expected, but when you see the owner's dedicated attention to detail and charm, you'll realize like the rest of the reviewers below, it's money well spent.

Hands down the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. The owner is an interior designer and designed the place herself and it looks incredible. To top it off she makes breakfast for the guests. The little details make this hostel worth every cent, if you're in Busan, definitely check it out.

If you have the money to spare this is a fantastic place. Staff and accompanied guests made the difference, felt like a family. An experience in itself and a must if you are going to Busan.

• 26th Dec 2014

Guesthouse COOOOL was great. The staff is amazing and the common area is nice. I met a bunch of really cool people and everyone is friendly. The free breakfast is excellent, not the usual continental breakfast. I usually prefer private rooms but the group room was nice. It's a little pricey but I will definitely stay here again.

• 23rd Dec 2014

A 5-star guesthouse! The breakfast they served is unreal! Would definitely come back to Busan just for this place.

I'm so thankful to have stayed in this hostel! Chris made her delicious (secret recipe) breakfast and was so helpful to me!:) she even accompanied me to the airport limousine stop cuz I had such a bad experience during the first time I rode it. The hostel was beautifully designed with modern lounges and an awesome looking kitchen!(that's cuz chris is a kitchen designer herself). I would totally reco this place is ur looking for a clean and nice hostel! Most comfortable hostel I've stayed in!:)

I have spent much time on looking for the place.Maybe I should do more research. Since it is a low season for Busan visit, it's not crowd in the hostel. All facilities are good and nice breakfast. Maybe add some more tour information? overall I will recommend this hostel to people who are in style.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Guesthouse COOOOL has the best breakfast that I've had at any hostel or B&B. Served by a charismatic and welcoming host, this was a great place to stay (even for just 1 night). The price (inflated for Busan Fireworks festival) was a bit more than I would want to pay, but you did get quite good value for the price.