Guesthouse COOOOL Reviews

626-2 4F, Woodong haeundae-gu Busan, South Korea, Busan, South Korea

This hostel was excellent, very well designed and always immaculately clean. Chris is so helpful and works very hard to provide a positive experience for her guests. Also, it's less than a three minute walk to the beach!

Brilliant location - 30 seconds to Haeundae Beach :D So clean and relaxing, the owner is an amazing host who makes a absolutely delicious breakfast! Totally recommend this place, and am planning to go back again when I visit Busan again :)

• 29th Jul 2015

Hostel cooool was safe, clean, modern, and had at great staff.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Open shower rooms in a hostel are odd, some people might not be comfortable with them, you should consider installing shower curtains to partition off more private shower stalls.

• 20th Jun 2015

Very nice guesthouse and in a great location. The free breakfast is also great!

I got off to a rocky start at this hostel because the man at the front desk spoke no English. Fortunately, we were able to get through the process in order to check-in. From there on out, we had a fabulous experience. This place is immaculate and only a couple of blocks away from Haeundae beach! While the price is higher than your usual hostel fare, for someone who cares for cleanliness and aesthetics, it's well worth it! Plus breakfast is included:)

This one stands out among all the guesthouses I have ever stayed at before. In a nutshell, this place is definitely NOT your typical and ordinary accommodation -- it is modern and quite classy. The intricacies of the house was impressive. The location is also excellent! Meanwhile, the owner, Chris, was lovely, very kind, friendly, and accommodating. She takes care of the guests and prepares good breakfast, too! Do not hesitate and book this place! It's a gem :-)

From the time we arrived until we left, the atmosphere was great. This hostel is a very comforting place and we really hated to leave. I can't say that I got what I paid for because we cannot put a price on a sense of genuine caring. Chris is to be highly commended for the time, effort, and continuous work she puts into making this temporary residence such a warm and hospitable place. I've stayed at several hostels and this by far is the best I have experienced. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!!

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

New hostel nice staff, but only one shower room

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

They were wonderful! I felt at home, breakfast was delicious and the location was perfect. Everyone was so helpful in helping me find my metro route and the bus station to get back home. I will stay here again for sure!

Super friendly staff, great location in Haeundae near the beach and subway station, facilities were very good and all at a very reasonable price considering what you get for what you pay. Highly recommended as a Busan base camp, whether travelling solo like me or in a group. Also do your washing for free!

This is a really good place to stay. Don't be put off by the entrance. The breakfast provided is an added bonus.

Very nice and clean! Will definitely go back again!

• 2nd Mar 2015