9.6
Superb 137 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 137 Total Reviews
Guesthouse COOOOL Located at 626-2 4F, Woodong haeundae-gu Busan, South Korea, , Busan.
South Korea
Busan 612-821 626-2 4F, Woodong haeundae-gu Busan, South Korea
96% 137
35.1603454 129.1601657
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 31-40
27th May 2016

When I arrived at the hostel, my first impression was not so good. The staircase was very dirty with a half-eaten cake on the floor, cigarette butts, and other rubbish. I told this Chris and she seemed not very happy but said that she is only responsible for her floor. The hostel itself is really clean and very nice! The breakfast is delicious, and Chris is super helpful and friendly! On my second day someone also seemed to have cleaned the staircase, which I really appreciated!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd May 2016

Absolutely fabulous guesthouse, which I highly recommend. It is well located right in the middle of Haeundae, 5 min walk from both the metro stop and the beach itself. The guesthouse itself is one of, if not, the most beautiful places I have ever stayed, designed by the owner herself who is a former interior designer (this is a case where the pictures don't do the place justice). She also makes a unique breakfast which you must try.

• USA, Male, 31-40
13th May 2016

I stayed here 4 nights. The hospitality is very good. She cooks a nice breakfast every morning. She goes out of her way to help her guests with food, laundry, directions, etc. It has a family atmosphere. She provides bottled water. The location is nice because it is near the beach and restaurants and bars and a street market.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th May 2016

Very good location and extremely friendly staff. The only issue I have is that I believe it was overpriced compared to other hostels in the area.

2nd Apr 2016

This was a last minute booking and the lady who hosted us accommodated a friend and me although they were technically fully booked. The location is nice, walking distance to restaurants, bars and beach. The host made an amazing breakfast for everyone. She was amazing. The place is clean and small but comfortable. I will definitely stay again. Only thing to give others a heads up about is the showers are open. Door can be locked but if more than 1 person wants to shower at once may be awkward

2nd Apr 2016

My friends and I were blown away immediately. It was so clean and friendly looking. The hostess, Chris, was warm and friendly. The showers were warm and spacious. The bedrooms were comfortable. The lounge was cosy. The best part was breakfast. Chris made eggs and toast with the best bread I've ever had, with marmalade imported from England and mustard imported from France, plus imported coffee! And it's just 5 minutes from the beach. It's a bit pricey, but you'll know why if you stay there.

28th Mar 2016

This place is very nice to stay at. We stayed during the off-season so it wasn't crowded with beach-goers. The beach is very close. We got an 8 person dorm to ourselves which great. The place is very open with lots of space and the hostess will make breakfast for you in the morning. But, the downside is that it is her kitchen so guests aren't discouraged to cook their own meals. Also the showers are communal by gender so there is no privacy. It was nice but not exactly my style.

28th Mar 2016

Really loved this hostel! Beautiful interiors. Chris, the host, cooks breakfast and even did my laundry for me once! I did have to wait a bit arriving at 10 pm (when I said I'd arrive on hostel world) and panicked for a second because nobody was opening the door, but Chris arrived about 10-15 minutes later. Everything's very clean. A mix of Korean nationals and world travelers during my stay.

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
23rd Jan 2016

Great, central location, friendly staff, clean rooms, and facilities. The decor and floor setup of the guesthouse is very chic and charming. The owner of the guesthouse is super sweet and she serves amazing breakfast. Would definitely visit again the next time I'm in Busan. Well recommended!

23rd Jan 2016

A bit pricier than hostels I would normally stay at, but it is so worth it! This is one of the best guesthouses I've ever been to. Sujeong, our host, was so kind and welcoming and she really made me feel like I was at home. Excellent facilities, heavenly breakfast, comfortable and modern atmosphere, great location, safe and secure (lockers and key available in your room). Western guests should know that showers are Korean style (shared (divided by gender, of course)). NOT a party hostel. Thanks!