Guesthouse COOOOL Reviews

626-2 4F, Woodong haeundae-gu Busan, South Korea, Busan, South Korea

Best hostel l have ever stayed in, five star hotel quality with a homely feel. Great location and great owner, next the beach. A must stay!!

This hostel was beautiful, the staff were really nice, and the breakfast was good. It's also very close to Haeundae Beach and a subway station. It was pretty quiet when I was there (a Thursday), but I guess it would have a better atmosphere/be more fun when busier. But anyway, the facilities were just beautiful! Some Westerners might be put off by the fact that there are not individual shower stalls (just separate men/women), but this is normal in Korean gyms, saunas, etc., so I didn't mind.

I can't recommend this guesthouse enough! It was so beautiful and comfortable that I wanted to move in there permanently.

Unbelievable location, pricey, but for what you get worth it. Good vibes

• 7th Jun 2014

Good breakfast, friendly staff. Everything was clean and secure.

• 5th Jun 2014

Su Jung, the lady owner designed this guest house herself. The name COOOOL said it all. Location location location! The organic breakfast and personal service are exceptional! The beds are comfortable. The whole place is spotless. I will definitely return.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great ' upperclass' hostel. Nice breakfast by a great owner. The weather was not so good unfortunately, but still enough to do around here (Seaside temple, Fish market, Baseball game). Just came back here for another stay, so I would recommend it to anyone!

This guesthouse is being run by a really nice woman. As she's a designer herself, she has designed many thing in this fashionable guesthouse. I even can't say this was a guesthouse, I could live there! Words can't describe this place, I've been backpacking every year since 2006 and I can easily say this was one of the best places I've ever been to. Chapeau for the lady!

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The owner of the hostel was the nicest lady ever and really enjoys caring for her guests. She makes you breakfast every morning and keeps the place immaculately clean. The hostel is a 2 minute walk from Haeundae beach (the nicest beach in Busan) with many restaurants and bars nearby. I cannot recommend a hostel more highly than this one!!!

• 28th May 2014

Really great hostel, super friendly staff and the facilities are amazing.

• 27th May 2014

Best hostel(if you can call it that) I have ever stayed in!!! Will be back! Location = Awesome Accommodations = Awesome!!! Staff = Super Awesome!! Ty Chris!! I will be back!

Very high end hostel. Nicer than most hotels I have stayed at. Note however that the train no longer stops at the METRO stop close to Cooool Hostel. When you arrive by train you still get off at a stop called Haeundae STATION but you have to take a bus either to a stop near the hostel or to a metro and get off at Haeundae METRO stop.

Such a great place. The owner is very very kind and it felt more like I was visiting a families house rather than a hostel. Such a great place. Also, the bread they serve for their breakfast is AMAZING! Seriously. It's not your regular bread! I will be back there again and again.

This place is amazing! So well cared for, well designed, and well staffed. Everyone is so nice and the building is so beautiful! Thanks for having us and the delicious breakfast!

• 3rd May 2014

We did not know that breakfast was included, but it was so nice! Besides that, the whole hostel was very clean and it felt like home during our stay.

Beautiful hostel and close to Haeundae Beach. The owner is particularly pleasant and makes a delicious breakfast right there for you! My friend and I enjoyed our stay tremendously. It's clean, safe, and comfortable. The only downside is the bedrooms were hot and the beds were Korean-style. That means for Westerners used to soft beds, they might be a bit uncomfortable. Other than that, perfect place. I'll go back again soon!

This is hostel has the best facilities I've ever stayed in. It is very clean and modern. The Manager working there was also very nice and cooked a great breakfast in the morning (she makes her own strawberry jam). The location is also very good, 2 minutes walk to the Haeundae beach.

This is for sure the best Hostel I ever stayed in! Perfect location close to the beach, very clean, very modern and just the nicest host, who made us breakfast in the morning, so all guests could come together at one table - almost like home.

Best, cleanest and most comfortable hostel I have ever stayed at. Stunning interior, best service, awesome breakfast with home made jam and super friendly owner. It's also right next to beautiful Haeundae Beach. I'll definitely be back!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Best hostel ever. Only 5 minutes walk to subway and 2-3 minutes to Haeundae beach. Very very very clean hostel, lovely breakfast, everything was just perfect. I feel there like home, honestly Chris you really make it home for us. Truly recommend this place. Thank you so much for the wonderful hospitality!