Guesthouse COOOOL

9.8
Superb 175 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 31-40
11th Jun 2017

Put simply, this is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. It feels like a boutique hotel or B and B with dorm rooms available. Breakfasts are a highlight.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th May 2017

Despite the fact the owner doesn't speak much English, she tries to accommodate you and answers your questions. The place is really spacious and near the beach which is great for summer outing.

• Australia, Male, 41+
8th May 2017

Such an amazing experience. Chris is so welcoming and due to a delay in my plans, I stayed 4 more nights!! Breakfast each morning was a treat, the living areas worthy of a 5 star hotel and she insisted on doing my laundry for me even after I told her I could do it!! Thankyou Chris, so worthy of the title of Best Hostel in South Korea!

• USA, Male, 31-40
5th May 2017

Really great overall, but it was quite expensive. However, I think I was paying more than usual because it was last minute and during holidays.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2017

The location is amazing. Literally across the street from the beach and the aquarium. Chris is a lovely host and you almost feel as if you're at home. I really enjoyed my stay here.

• USA, Male, 31-40
22nd Apr 2017

The owner Chris was absolutely lovely, a real luxury style hostel, she even helped me do laundry, if you want a place that feels like a second home, great locatiok by the beach, you cant beat this place

3rd Apr 2017

Amazing. The location is great - 2mins walk from the beach and near the metro/subway. Very clean/tidy and so smart! The interior design is like a showroom! The host Chris was brilliant and cooks a wonderful breakfast every morning. She even did my laundry for me. Her dog is so cute too! 10/10 - I would recommend this Guesthouse to anyone staying in Busan.

• eelgoo
  • USA, Male, 18-24
19th Mar 2017

I cannot recommend this stop enough, especially if you are more interested in a relaxing comfortable stay to a chaotic loud night like me. I stayed on a Sunday night so I was the only person in my room, using the shower etc. Breakfast was amazing, Chris is wonderful, her little dog is lovely and friendly. Everything in the place is worthy of being in an interior design magazine, even the sinks. So close to the beach too, but I didn't go it was too cold for me. Loved it!

• Puerto Rico, Female, 31-40
6th Mar 2017

Thank you so much to Chris - and her adorable dog 'Chung Chung' - this was the greatest hostel stay I've ever experienced.

4th Jan 2017

I went here in January and there only a few guests. However the facilities were great, the best I stayed in Korea! The hosts were very nice, although there was a language barrier. The owners are into interior design and it shows because the place was comfortable and beautiful inside. The only odd thing is that the showers are communal. I was the only girl there so it wasn't an issue but not sure how I would have felt showering in that big room with other people! Highly recommend this place!!