Guesthouse COOOOL Reviews

626-2 4F, Woodong haeundae-gu Busan, South Korea, Busan, South Korea

great hostel! you might pay more than for an average hostel, but it's not an average hostel! Outstanding service, staff and atmosphere! So it's well worth the money.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

This is the best hostel I've ever been to (been travelling for more then three months). I recommend this with all my heart. The owner is the nicest lady ever.

Best hostel ever! Water , towels, toothpaste, shampoo everything is there! And ive never seen such a clean hostel before.if i go to Pusan again ill definitely stay there again.

I love these Place,, about 5 minutes To huangdae Station. 3 minutes to the beach and Busan Aquarium. The owner is very very kindly,, feels like home :)

Hey there, i`m a guy from Germany, who stayed at the COOOOL Guesthouse for three days in March. By far the best accommodation on my trip. It seems to be like a family with changing members and a continuous host. I think that is the most important thing all around the world. Coming home each day and standing up looking forward to the wonderful breakfast. Hopefully i will stay there once more and hopefully i will meet the host once again in my lifetime. Such a kind, beautiful person. Greetings.

This place is absolutely phenomenal! In all my travels I've never stayed somewhere which is as modern, stylish, ticks all the boxes and yet actually feels like a home. To my shame I've forgotten the ladies name who runs it but it is basically her home and my lord is it a cracker of a house. It's like something from a luxury European uber cool showroom from the future. Amazing hospitality and I cannot recommend it enough. I want to live there!

めっちゃキレイだし、部屋はあったかいし快適でした。朝食も相当こだわってるらしく、本当美味しかった。風呂場は広すぎて銭湯みたいな感じ(笑)清潔さ重視の方にオススメです。

• 30th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Great place, great staff they treat you as a friend or family !, give you great advise

• 28th Jan 2014

STAY HERE!!! This place is awesome! We have traveled at hostels all over the world and have never felt so much at "home" while away. The layout, amenities, facilities and experience was all first class and this is definitely like a Ritz-Carlton of hostels. The owner and her assistant go way out of their way to make sure that you are well taken care of and you have everything you need. While it might be a little higher price it is WAY more than worth it. Plus awesome location and awesome people.

It's the most modern and cleanest guesthouse I have ever stayed in. The staff are friendly and english speaking. They made me feel very welcomed and invited me to have lunch at their friend's restaurant. Location is 2 min walk to the beach and metro is 5 min. There are many restaurants and street food in the area. I would totally recommend this guesthouse, you will not me disappointed.

just 3 min walking from the metro station and 3 min from the beach, excellent location and excellent people happy for choose this place

I have stayed in guest houses and hostels all over the world, and this is by far the cleanest and best-designed. The owner did all of the design herself, and it is sleek yet warm and welcoming. The "western" kitchen is very modern, and has every appliance you could ever need. The bathrooms and showers rival those in upscale hotels, and are spotless. The various common areas are very comfortable and great for relaxing with friends or enjoying TV or music. And the location is perfect!!

• 27th Nov 2013

best place i have stayed ever!!! Fantistic!!!

This is THE nicest hostel I've ever stayed at...in any country. One of the owners had a career as an interior designer, and it shows. This isn't some house or old building that someone just threw some bunkbeds into a room. This has been custom designed from the floor up. Aside from the immaculate layout, the hosts are super nice, making you feel right at home. But the place is still large enough that you can find some private space if you like. There is a LOT of common area space for everyone.