Guesthouse COOOOL Reviews

626-2 4F, Woodong haeundae-gu Busan, South Korea, Busan, South Korea

I'm so thankful to have stayed in this hostel! Chris made her delicious (secret recipe) breakfast and was so helpful to me!:) she even accompanied me to the airport limousine stop cuz I had such a bad experience during the first time I rode it. The hostel was beautifully designed with modern lounges and an awesome looking kitchen!(that's cuz chris is a kitchen designer herself). I would totally reco this place is ur looking for a clean and nice hostel! Most comfortable hostel I've stayed in!:)

I have spent much time on looking for the place.Maybe I should do more research. Since it is a low season for Busan visit, it's not crowd in the hostel. All facilities are good and nice breakfast. Maybe add some more tour information? overall I will recommend this hostel to people who are in style.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Guesthouse COOOOL has the best breakfast that I've had at any hostel or B&B. Served by a charismatic and welcoming host, this was a great place to stay (even for just 1 night). The price (inflated for Busan Fireworks festival) was a bit more than I would want to pay, but you did get quite good value for the price.

• New Zealand

Cozy yet sophisticated, open and inviting, Guesthouse COOOOL was an awesome place to stay! The owner was very warm and welcoming and the place itself has such a good vibe/appeal. They serve a delicious breakfast! Not your average toast and jam but fried eggs on toast and fresh fruit! The facilities are clean and I felt really comfortable in this place! Location is conveniently close to Haeundae Beach and fun restaurants/shops. I will definitely come back and stay here again when I visit Busan!

• 25th Oct 2014

It was great, definitely will stay there anytime I'm in Busan!

• 25th Oct 2014

To make it simple: this place is brilliant. It is really well located (how cool is it to wake up on a sunny day, walk like 1 minute and be on the beach?!), the host is very warm and helpful (she took her car at 10pm to pick me up cause I was lost the first day!), her place is really nice and, last but not least: it's the best breakfast I had in a guesthouse, hands down!

Only stayed one night here, but was one of the best hostels I have stayed in Korea. Facilities were clean, good atmosphere and host was very caring and lovely. Directions to the hostel weren't that accurate but overall would recommend this hostellar to anyone staying in Busan.

Guesthouse COOOOL is the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Impeccably designed, you could tell every detail was well thought out. Comfortable beds, large lockers, extremely cozy living room lounge area, good WiFi. Upon arriving, the personable staff member took me to a great place for dinner and showed me around the area as well as wrote down recommended places of interest. Breakfast was amazing... Although it's at a higher price point than most hostels, you certainly get your money's worth.

Chris一看就是文艺中年从商不知道耍鸡贼小心眼:早点三明治的面包坯购于新世界百货食品馆的高端面包房 给客人准备的被子是羽绒被 洗发水也是杏仁味浓郁的有机产品 老板娘的气场完全不存在 四十多岁的人总还时常腼腆微笑 住几天就处得像旧相识了~ 特别提醒的是浴室是集体浴室哦 据说这才是韩国特色~ 住店住到有人自愿写软文的店家才是真牛B好么~

Best choice in busan! One of the most stylish hostels i've ever been!!!!

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

One of the best hostels ever! I normally don't sleep in a dormitory but this place is just excellent. I also really like the design. Breakfast is perfect.

Guesthouse COOOOL was very clean and had all the basic necessities.

I stayed for three nights near the end of the summer and found it to be a great hostel! Staff were very nice and the rooms extremely clean. Breakfast every morning was delicious!

• 1st Sep 2014

This is a very nice hostel that in many ways feel like a hotel. From the great homemade breakfast, the clean rooms to the compimentary towels, soap and water everything about the place is so nice and a very friendly owner!!! Situated just three minutes from the Beach and next to a lot of bars restaurants. Highly recommended!!

I'd definitely recommend this place. Chris, the hostess, is a lovely lady who did everything she could to make us feel home. She used to cook breakfast for us (bread is amazing!), had the place clean & tidy and gave us nice advices on how to explore Busan. Location is perfect, walking distance to the beach! Beds are comfy and clean, actually the whole place is new and designed by her. During the 2nd night, I had an awful stomachache & she was up at 3am to give me Pepto-Bismol, how lovely of her.

A great place to stay. The place is very clean, the staff are extremely friendly and the atmosphere is fantastic. The guesthouse itself is so close to everything and breakfests every morning are a real treat. I would defientely recommend this guesthouse to anyone.

• 26th Jul 2014

Really great guesthouse!! Felt like home. The owner is very helpful and makes breakfast for guests in the morning. Very clean and comfy beds. I can highly recommend this place!

Best hostel l have ever stayed in, five star hotel quality with a homely feel. Great location and great owner, next the beach. A must stay!!