Superb 155 Total Reviews
Superb 155 Total Reviews
Guesthouse COOOOL Located at 626-2 4F, Woodong haeundae-gu Busan, South Korea, , Busan.
South Korea
Busan 612-821 626-2 4F, Woodong haeundae-gu Busan, South Korea
97% 155
35.1603454 129.1601657
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
5th Dec 2016

This is an excellent guesthouse for visiting Haeundae Beach which is about 3 minutes walk away. The owner Mie is lovely! She cooked me a delicious breakfast and was very helpful with bus timetables etc. I visited in December so I was the only person there but the cozy living area made it feel like a home rather than a guesthouse. One thing to note - the male showers are not individual but one big shower area with about 6 showerheads which some may not like if it is really busy.

24th Nov 2016

This is easily one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed at! The location is great, near the beach, shops etc and metro. The guesthouse has been designed beautifully and our stay included an amazing home-cooked breakfast. We passed through during off season so it wasn't busy but the staff were super friendly. For info, the showers are communal, albeit with separate rooms for guys/girls. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would happily recommend to others!

7th Nov 2016

From the location to everything I've ranked above,this is a fabulous place if you're looking for some quiet yet polished backpackers.The breakfast is worth dying for and our hostess Mie deserves special mention for all the help she gave me.

22nd Sep 2016

Absolutely the best hostel we've been to! Mia the owner was like a mom to us, Made us her delicious eggs Benedict every morning, free laundry and super nice attitude! The hostel is beautiful, so comfy and inviting. Great beds, soft and clean . And the location was great as well! It's really that good, we were so surprised to get all that and for that price! Definitely recommend it for anyone :)

21st Sep 2016

Although it was down time for the hostel in Busan, the owner and his daughter treated me like I was family! Such a chill place! Definitely recommend staying here!

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Sep 2016

Just really enjoyed my stay. Great hostel, location is perfect, amenities were great. Best part was the staff - they were friendly, helpful and the breakfast was delicious. Would stay here again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

I was very impressed by Guesthouse Cooool. The modern and comfortable décor put me at ease and the wonderful staff were friendly and helpful. Like other people have said, the breakfast is so good. Much better than I've had in other hostels. That's what sold me on the place in the first place. The location perfect, close to the subway station/bus station and the beach. Lots of great restaurants and bars close by. Definitely would stay there again!

10th Aug 2016

Best hostel I've ever been to. I have traveled to Europe, Japan, live in the US but this was by far the best

8th Aug 2016

Stayed in about 11 different hostels throughout Korea and Japan, this was by far the nicest one. Feels like you're living in a nice loft. The service is amazing and friendly, they cook a great breakfast every morning and do your laundry for you. It's like having your own Korean mom.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

Coool hostel is very modern and especially clean. I really liked that they cook breakfast for you which is more than the standard toast, jam an egg. Locationwise, it is close to the beach but far away from the city center. It takes almost an hour to Busan station. But I would definitively dtay again.