Guesthouse COOOOL

Superb 161 Total Reviews

• eelgoo
  • USA, Male, 18-24
19th Mar 2017

I cannot recommend this stop enough, especially if you are more interested in a relaxing comfortable stay to a chaotic loud night like me. I stayed on a Sunday night so I was the only person in my room, using the shower etc. Breakfast was amazing, Chris is wonderful, her little dog is lovely and friendly. Everything in the place is worthy of being in an interior design magazine, even the sinks. So close to the beach too, but I didn't go it was too cold for me. Loved it!

• Puerto Rico, Female, 31-40
6th Mar 2017

Thank you so much to Chris - and her adorable dog 'Chung Chung' - this was the greatest hostel stay I've ever experienced.

4th Jan 2017

I went here in January and there only a few guests. However the facilities were great, the best I stayed in Korea! The hosts were very nice, although there was a language barrier. The owners are into interior design and it shows because the place was comfortable and beautiful inside. The only odd thing is that the showers are communal. I was the only girl there so it wasn't an issue but not sure how I would have felt showering in that big room with other people! Highly recommend this place!!

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
30th Dec 2016

I go there always whenever I have time to visit.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
5th Dec 2016

This is an excellent guesthouse for visiting Haeundae Beach which is about 3 minutes walk away. The owner Mie is lovely! She cooked me a delicious breakfast and was very helpful with bus timetables etc. I visited in December so I was the only person there but the cozy living area made it feel like a home rather than a guesthouse. One thing to note - the male showers are not individual but one big shower area with about 6 showerheads which some may not like if it is really busy.

24th Nov 2016

This is easily one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed at! The location is great, near the beach, shops etc and metro. The guesthouse has been designed beautifully and our stay included an amazing home-cooked breakfast. We passed through during off season so it wasn't busy but the staff were super friendly. For info, the showers are communal, albeit with separate rooms for guys/girls. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would happily recommend to others!

7th Nov 2016

From the location to everything I've ranked above,this is a fabulous place if you're looking for some quiet yet polished backpackers.The breakfast is worth dying for and our hostess Mie deserves special mention for all the help she gave me.