Guesthouse COOOOL Reviews

626-2 4F, Woodong haeundae-gu Busan, South Korea, Busan, South Korea

It was great, definitely will stay there anytime I'm in Busan!

• 25th Oct 2014

Only stayed one night here, but was one of the best hostels I have stayed in Korea. Facilities were clean, good atmosphere and host was very caring and lovely. Directions to the hostel weren't that accurate but overall would recommend this hostellar to anyone staying in Busan.

Guesthouse COOOOL is the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Impeccably designed, you could tell every detail was well thought out. Comfortable beds, large lockers, extremely cozy living room lounge area, good WiFi. Upon arriving, the personable staff member took me to a great place for dinner and showed me around the area as well as wrote down recommended places of interest. Breakfast was amazing... Although it's at a higher price point than most hostels, you certainly get your money's worth.

Chris一看就是文艺中年从商不知道耍鸡贼小心眼:早点三明治的面包坯购于新世界百货食品馆的高端面包房 给客人准备的被子是羽绒被 洗发水也是杏仁味浓郁的有机产品 老板娘的气场完全不存在 四十多岁的人总还时常腼腆微笑 住几天就处得像旧相识了~ 特别提醒的是浴室是集体浴室哦 据说这才是韩国特色~ 住店住到有人自愿写软文的店家才是真牛B好么~

Best choice in busan! One of the most stylish hostels i've ever been!!!!

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

One of the best hostels ever! I normally don't sleep in a dormitory but this place is just excellent. I also really like the design. Breakfast is perfect.

Guesthouse COOOOL was very clean and had all the basic necessities.

I stayed for three nights near the end of the summer and found it to be a great hostel! Staff were very nice and the rooms extremely clean. Breakfast every morning was delicious!

• 1st Sep 2014

This is a very nice hostel that in many ways feel like a hotel. From the great homemade breakfast, the clean rooms to the compimentary towels, soap and water everything about the place is so nice and a very friendly owner!!! Situated just three minutes from the Beach and next to a lot of bars restaurants. Highly recommended!!

I'd definitely recommend this place. Chris, the hostess, is a lovely lady who did everything she could to make us feel home. She used to cook breakfast for us (bread is amazing!), had the place clean & tidy and gave us nice advices on how to explore Busan. Location is perfect, walking distance to the beach! Beds are comfy and clean, actually the whole place is new and designed by her. During the 2nd night, I had an awful stomachache & she was up at 3am to give me Pepto-Bismol, how lovely of her.

A great place to stay. The place is very clean, the staff are extremely friendly and the atmosphere is fantastic. The guesthouse itself is so close to everything and breakfests every morning are a real treat. I would defientely recommend this guesthouse to anyone.

• 26th Jul 2014

Really great guesthouse!! Felt like home. The owner is very helpful and makes breakfast for guests in the morning. Very clean and comfy beds. I can highly recommend this place!

Best hostel l have ever stayed in, five star hotel quality with a homely feel. Great location and great owner, next the beach. A must stay!!

This hostel was beautiful, the staff were really nice, and the breakfast was good. It's also very close to Haeundae Beach and a subway station. It was pretty quiet when I was there (a Thursday), but I guess it would have a better atmosphere/be more fun when busier. But anyway, the facilities were just beautiful! Some Westerners might be put off by the fact that there are not individual shower stalls (just separate men/women), but this is normal in Korean gyms, saunas, etc., so I didn't mind.

I can't recommend this guesthouse enough! It was so beautiful and comfortable that I wanted to move in there permanently.

Unbelievable location, pricey, but for what you get worth it. Good vibes

• 7th Jun 2014

Good breakfast, friendly staff. Everything was clean and secure.

• 5th Jun 2014

Su Jung, the lady owner designed this guest house herself. The name COOOOL said it all. Location location location! The organic breakfast and personal service are exceptional! The beds are comfortable. The whole place is spotless. I will definitely return.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great ' upperclass' hostel. Nice breakfast by a great owner. The weather was not so good unfortunately, but still enough to do around here (Seaside temple, Fish market, Baseball game). Just came back here for another stay, so I would recommend it to anyone!

This guesthouse is being run by a really nice woman. As she's a designer herself, she has designed many thing in this fashionable guesthouse. I even can't say this was a guesthouse, I could live there! Words can't describe this place, I've been backpacking every year since 2006 and I can easily say this was one of the best places I've ever been to. Chapeau for the lady!