Guesthouse COOOOL Reviews

626-2 4F, Woodong haeundae-gu Busan, South Korea, Busan, South Korea

This is a very nice hostel that in many ways feel like a hotel. From the great homemade breakfast, the clean rooms to the compimentary towels, soap and water everything about the place is so nice and a very friendly owner!!! Situated just three minutes from the Beach and next to a lot of bars restaurants. Highly recommended!!

I'd definitely recommend this place. Chris, the hostess, is a lovely lady who did everything she could to make us feel home. She used to cook breakfast for us (bread is amazing!), had the place clean & tidy and gave us nice advices on how to explore Busan. Location is perfect, walking distance to the beach! Beds are comfy and clean, actually the whole place is new and designed by her. During the 2nd night, I had an awful stomachache & she was up at 3am to give me Pepto-Bismol, how lovely of her.

A great place to stay. The place is very clean, the staff are extremely friendly and the atmosphere is fantastic. The guesthouse itself is so close to everything and breakfests every morning are a real treat. I would defientely recommend this guesthouse to anyone.

• 26th Jul 2014

Really great guesthouse!! Felt like home. The owner is very helpful and makes breakfast for guests in the morning. Very clean and comfy beds. I can highly recommend this place!

Best hostel l have ever stayed in, five star hotel quality with a homely feel. Great location and great owner, next the beach. A must stay!!

This hostel was beautiful, the staff were really nice, and the breakfast was good. It's also very close to Haeundae Beach and a subway station. It was pretty quiet when I was there (a Thursday), but I guess it would have a better atmosphere/be more fun when busier. But anyway, the facilities were just beautiful! Some Westerners might be put off by the fact that there are not individual shower stalls (just separate men/women), but this is normal in Korean gyms, saunas, etc., so I didn't mind.

I can't recommend this guesthouse enough! It was so beautiful and comfortable that I wanted to move in there permanently.

Unbelievable location, pricey, but for what you get worth it. Good vibes

• 7th Jun 2014

Good breakfast, friendly staff. Everything was clean and secure.

• 5th Jun 2014

Su Jung, the lady owner designed this guest house herself. The name COOOOL said it all. Location location location! The organic breakfast and personal service are exceptional! The beds are comfortable. The whole place is spotless. I will definitely return.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great ' upperclass' hostel. Nice breakfast by a great owner. The weather was not so good unfortunately, but still enough to do around here (Seaside temple, Fish market, Baseball game). Just came back here for another stay, so I would recommend it to anyone!

This guesthouse is being run by a really nice woman. As she's a designer herself, she has designed many thing in this fashionable guesthouse. I even can't say this was a guesthouse, I could live there! Words can't describe this place, I've been backpacking every year since 2006 and I can easily say this was one of the best places I've ever been to. Chapeau for the lady!

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The owner of the hostel was the nicest lady ever and really enjoys caring for her guests. She makes you breakfast every morning and keeps the place immaculately clean. The hostel is a 2 minute walk from Haeundae beach (the nicest beach in Busan) with many restaurants and bars nearby. I cannot recommend a hostel more highly than this one!!!

• 28th May 2014

Really great hostel, super friendly staff and the facilities are amazing.

• 27th May 2014

Best hostel(if you can call it that) I have ever stayed in!!! Will be back! Location = Awesome Accommodations = Awesome!!! Staff = Super Awesome!! Ty Chris!! I will be back!

Very high end hostel. Nicer than most hotels I have stayed at. Note however that the train no longer stops at the METRO stop close to Cooool Hostel. When you arrive by train you still get off at a stop called Haeundae STATION but you have to take a bus either to a stop near the hostel or to a metro and get off at Haeundae METRO stop.

Such a great place. The owner is very very kind and it felt more like I was visiting a families house rather than a hostel. Such a great place. Also, the bread they serve for their breakfast is AMAZING! Seriously. It's not your regular bread! I will be back there again and again.

This place is amazing! So well cared for, well designed, and well staffed. Everyone is so nice and the building is so beautiful! Thanks for having us and the delicious breakfast!

• 3rd May 2014

We did not know that breakfast was included, but it was so nice! Besides that, the whole hostel was very clean and it felt like home during our stay.

Beautiful hostel and close to Haeundae Beach. The owner is particularly pleasant and makes a delicious breakfast right there for you! My friend and I enjoyed our stay tremendously. It's clean, safe, and comfortable. The only downside is the bedrooms were hot and the beds were Korean-style. That means for Westerners used to soft beds, they might be a bit uncomfortable. Other than that, perfect place. I'll go back again soon!