Guesthouse COOOOL

9.8
Superb 183 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2017

At risk of sounding hyperbolic, COOOOL is by far and away the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Chris (host) was so lovely and accommodating. The atmosphere was homely and I felt really welcome and relaxed over the few evenings I spent here. Chris' breakfast offerings are beyond yummy with sweet bread, tomatoes, eggs and herbs. Me and the other guests were even treated to free Korean chicken and beer one night while relaxing in the living room! If you're visiting Busan definitely stay at COOOOL.

8th Jul 2017

I had an excellent stay at Guesthouse COOOOL. Chris was a wonderful hostess who was more than accommodating and even cooked a lovely western breakfast for us on each of the 3 days of our stay, which made it great to get to know the other guests. The location is only a few blocks from the beach and the subway station with lots to do in the area. Chong Chong the dog is so cute, you won't want to leave her! Tip: Follow the hand-written directions posted in the image section of HostelWorld exactly.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

Great atmosphere in this hostel! The facilities and beds were very clean and updated. The hostel is also very nicely decorated and aesthetically pleasing, something I love in an accommodation. The only downside was that the shower was a shower room with multiple shower heads so if you're not comfortable showering with other people, it may be a little out of your comfort zone. Otherwise, our host made amazing breakfast for us and Chong Chong (her puppy) was amazing.

1st Jul 2017

The owner Chris and her dog Chongchong were fantastic and I had a great time during my stay. The hostel was really quiet during the time I visited so it was hard to meet people to go sightseeing with. While the shower facilities are divided by gender, it's similar to a public pool where everyone can see each other showering.

• Norway, All Male Group, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

This is hands down one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great facilities, lots of space. Very nice breakfast served in the morning :)

• Australia, Male, 31-40
11th Jun 2017

Put simply, this is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. It feels like a boutique hotel or B and B with dorm rooms available. Breakfasts are a highlight.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th May 2017

Despite the fact the owner doesn't speak much English, she tries to accommodate you and answers your questions. The place is really spacious and near the beach which is great for summer outing.

• Australia, Male, 41+
8th May 2017

Such an amazing experience. Chris is so welcoming and due to a delay in my plans, I stayed 4 more nights!! Breakfast each morning was a treat, the living areas worthy of a 5 star hotel and she insisted on doing my laundry for me even after I told her I could do it!! Thankyou Chris, so worthy of the title of Best Hostel in South Korea!

• USA, Male, 31-40
5th May 2017

Really great overall, but it was quite expensive. However, I think I was paying more than usual because it was last minute and during holidays.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2017

The location is amazing. Literally across the street from the beach and the aquarium. Chris is a lovely host and you almost feel as if you're at home. I really enjoyed my stay here.