Guesthouse COOOOL Reviews

626-2 4F, Woodong haeundae-gu Busan, South Korea, Busan, South Korea

Great, central location, friendly staff, clean rooms, and facilities. The decor and floor setup of the guesthouse is very chic and charming. The owner of the guesthouse is super sweet and she serves amazing breakfast. Would definitely visit again the next time I'm in Busan. Well recommended!

A bit pricier than hostels I would normally stay at, but it is so worth it! This is one of the best guesthouses I've ever been to. Sujeong, our host, was so kind and welcoming and she really made me feel like I was at home. Excellent facilities, heavenly breakfast, comfortable and modern atmosphere, great location, safe and secure (lockers and key available in your room). Western guests should know that showers are Korean style (shared (divided by gender, of course)). NOT a party hostel. Thanks!

The hostel was really close to the beach, the owners were really nice and made a big effort to help me out. They gave me a banana and coffee to take away with me as I was so hungover! The rooms are clean, a little hot. The breakfast is absolutely amazing, they cook for you every morning - best hostel brekky i had in korea. Cooool is so clean, nice sofas- it makes my house at home look rubbish!

I've traveled quite a lot as a backpacker in Asia. So I've seen some hostels. Coool guesthouse is truly the best hostel in Asia. I had a very pleasent stay and I always felt like I was at home. The host is very friendly and makes a great breakfast every morning. Thank.you!

• 3rd Oct 2015

Good location good facilities and some of the best hospitality I have ever encountered, despite me being such a terrible guest. Even when I came in at 330am covered in sand and dripping wet, you took good care of me, helped me wash my clothes and made sure my phone was charged for the next day. Not one bad word said towards me. Also the shared breakfast is fantastic and a great way to meet everyone. 100%

Very friendly, helpful staff and the breakfast is incredible!

Yeah, there's a reason this place is the top rated. The family that runs the place is very nice. I was only there for one night, but they washed my clothes for me, there was a dinner party with tons of sake at night, and they made breakfast for me in the morning even though I was 30 min past the time they said breakfast ended. May be more expensive than other hostels in the area, but if you have the money, it's worth it if you want to relax and have a good time.