Guesthouse Caminoro Reviews

2F 3F 2-6-7 Nishimikuni,Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, Japan

If you want to spend some time away from the hectic busy places in downtown Osaka, you have found your place! Caminoro is situated in a normal neighbourhood, with lost of family run shops and restaurants around. The guesthouse does feel like home and the lovely family runing it (Koji & Taeko) will make you feel so welcomed! + going to the centre is very convenient, so you're sure not to miss out on the main sites either.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Romania

I enjoyed my stay here, just as I had enjoyed my first stay.

The owners are super kind and helpful if you need anything. The walk to the main train station line is around 15 min walk, but besides that it is very easy to get around. The place is clean and its nice that there is a kitchen area for us to cook. We used it several of times. Overall I would recommend this guesthouse to others!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Vietnam

Very very pleasant experience in Osaka. I love this interesting hostel. The living room and kitchen are nice and tidy, you could feel the beauty of zen. I am also surprised by the security system. The only disadvantage is that it 's a little far away from the metro station, and there is no elevator or lift in the metro station 东三国站. Still love this place. Hope I could come back one day! Very grateful to Koji and his wife.

Amazing part of town with really good connections with the subway line and station. Super helpful and friendly owners! First class place!

The staff here made the whole experience. You could ask them a question and they went out of their way to help you. Lovely common area. Would definitely return here.

Located relatively close to the city center on an atmospheric roofed shopping street, clean rooms, good facilities, the family running the guesthouse is really nice and helpful, they provide you with all the necessary information for your trip.

We had a lovely stay here. Everyone is very friendly and the hostel is clean and comfortable.

I loved everything about Caminoro, except that I could only spend one night there. It is located in a covered shopping street in a part of town that isn't very busy. I really liked staying there because you could see more of what normal day to day live in Osaka is like. The staff were so very nice. They even gave me a wonderful present because it was my birthday. The hostel itself was very clean, and had great facilities. I really liked the kitchen wall. Everything was great!

I only booked 3 nights through hostelworld.com, but I enjoyed my stay so much, I ended up staying a total of 6 nights! :) The hostel is a lovely small-medium sized accommodation, run by a family of 3! Everyday, the whole hostel is cleaned inside and out by the hosts, and it is impeccably clean! Curtains are provided for all the beds, guests have their own fridge, and a large common area! Being 3 stops away from Umeda station makes it an excellent location!

Super friendly staff and very relaxing atmosphere.Definitely staying again if going to Osaka. It's far from Osaka city center, but it's near two metro station and 20 minutes away from Shin Osaka station. Thank you very much, I enjoyed my stay very much

It was great to stay here everyone was so nice. Next time I come to osaka I'll stay here again! ^^

• 22nd Jul 2014

Wonderful experience! My sister and I just stayed one night, but the staff was very friendly and helpful! Everything's clean, comfortable, and the price is great! Thank you! Would like to stay there again if we ever have the chance~

• 10th Jul 2014

The host couple is really really nice. The whole place is clean and cozy.

The place is a bit far out from the city centre, but there are two metro stops nearby which makes it still a quite convenient location. The family that runs the hostel is very nice and offers plenty of helpful information about the city and sightseeing tips. Facilities are also very clean. We liked the area for it's local and not very touristy vibe.

The owner couple is very friendly and helpful! The hostel is nice, clean and has all you need. There are not many other travellers at the moment, so it is very quiet and peaceful.

The owners made my stay in Osaka extra special, they were so attentive, friendly, and warm. They are willing to go out of their way to accommodate you. It felt more like staying in someone's home than a hostel, yet you can still socialize with other travelers in the common area. I would definitely stay in this hostel again when I visit Japan next time, and definitely recommend other travelers in booking with them.

• 31st May 2014

The prev review (Mexico, female, 41+) contains a lot of misleading/false info and comes across as willfully ignorant. #1 You can't wear shoes inside any Japanese guesthouse. Get used to it. I wear socks. #2 You can in fact use the living space/kitchen any time you want; they just ask for quiet late at night. #3 The gas range doesn't need permission; just a tutorial. #4 All guesthouses expect you to clean your kitchen mess. #5 Taeko and Koji are fun to visit with and provide a great experience.

Great staff. Clean and authentic.

Spacious room, comfortable bed , good location in a local neighborhood. Owner, Taeko is a gem! Easy access to the airport. Recommended!