Guesthouse Caminoro Reviews

2F 3F 2-6-7 Nishimikuni,Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, Japan

Thanks for your kindness

• 23rd Jul 2015

The best guesthouse we slept in in our whole trip.

Great hosts, great location, very accommodating and kind. I would recommend anyone to this hostel.

Very friendly hostel. While its is a little out of the city centre, it is still easy to catch public transport and it is worth it to experience a different neighbourhood. Would definitely recommend.

A bit outside the city centre but it's in a nice neighborhood, especially if you want to see what a typical day in Osaka would look like. The owners were very friendly and always willing to give avice and suggestions. Would stay there again for sure.

Went to Japan for a week and stayed in three different hostels including Caminoro, which is the best in my opinion. Very welcoming and made me feel like home. The bed is comfy and the room is free from bad ordour, which happened in the other two hostels I stayed in previously. If I ever get to visit Osaka again, i'll definitely go back to Caminoro:)

Good place to stay. Not too far from metro station, and train station. Good facilities. Helpful staff. Lovely little local area with yummy street food.

No wonder this place has such a high ranking, it is amazing! A small familiy runed guesthouse in a local area - perfect to stay in Osaka! Best place I stayed in 7 month in Asia. Great Staff, very clean, awsome Location. I loved the local Shopping street!

The family are really friendly. They provide many useful information for traveling. The room is cozy and the atmosphere is perfect.

Nice. Friendly. Good value

• 5th May 2015

The staff is amazingly friendly and accommodating. Everything was clean, comfortable, and convenient- I felt perfectly safe there, and the small number of guests means no lines for the showers. Everyone does their own thing without a lot of socializing in the common areas, so if you're shy or just enjoy traveling alone (like me), this place is perfect. My only suggestion is for the map- leave Higashimikuni station from exit 5 and turn right at the corner (a nice lady helped me find the street).

• 2nd May 2015

This is a rare jewel of a hostel. From CaminoRo you can see a side of bustling Osaka that is otherwise hardly accessible to everyday travellers. The everyday life of a suburb with ordinary people is visible everywhere and you have a wondeful possibility of getting to know it. The fascilities aren'taren't a-class but everything's functional and convenient, so nothing much to complain there either. Pick this hostel if you're not scared of finding yourself in wonderfully unlikely situations.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Finland

Lovely and helpful owners, beautiful homely hostel with great sized dorms, preferred the location being further away from centre only a quick train to osaka anyway! Thanks for a great stay!

I stayed the guesthouse for 2 night. the host is so hospitable .and he always make connection with me ...and give me the way to the guesthouse in detail. I see the hostess is so nice..the baby is kawai!!! this is the good experience!!!

• 8th Apr 2015
  • China

This Family is more than great! They are so kind, helpful, lovely and always there for good insider tips and recommendations! The accommodation self is value for the price and very clean! If I get the chance to come back once to Osaka I would go there again!

This is basically place where you can start exploring Japan. Easy to access. Can be a base to visit places like Kyoto, Kobe, Himeji, Nara. Incredible value for money. The man who runs this place is very kind and helpful. You acctually feel like you visiting friend. One of the best places we ever stayed.

We stayed at CaminoRo for only 1 night, to fit altered travel plans. Although our next accommodation was a 4-star hotel in Namba, we kind of wished we had stayed at CaminoRo the whole time! Koji is a wonderful, warm host, he gave us great recommendations for Osaka, and was a pleasure to chat with (he speaks English really well, and Spanish too!). The location is nice - not too touristy and there are good eateries nearby. The rooms are warm, AND you can control the heat (not a given in Japan!).

• 14th Mar 2015

The couple running the hostel are great - so friendly and kind. We arrived early, and they were more than happy to help us with our bags and let us leave them in the room. They gave us a map and detailed instructions on how to get to different sights. The hostel was clean, and very cozy! My flight wasn't until late in the evening the day I checked out, so they allowed me to leave my bags there all day while I explored the area some more. Only downside is the location - a little out of the way.

Great experience~!the only pity is that it is a bit far from the center and the station. But the staffs are very kind and hospitable :)

Practically perfect. Koji was super-attentive and saved me lots of money by pointing out transport and sightseeing deals. The place is spotless. Washing machine, lockers, good wifi, kitchen, nearby supermarket and restaurants, etc. Met some great people. Main downside is the location. The most useful subway station for sightseeing (higashi mikuni) is a solid 15min walk away. Overall more than worth it though.