• 2F 3F 2-6-7 Nishimikuni,Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, Japan

9.6
Superb 504 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 504 Total Reviews
Guesthouse Caminoro Located at 2F 3F 2-6-7 Nishimikuni,Yodogawa-ku, , Osaka.
Japan
Osaka 532-0002 2F 3F 2-6-7 Nishimikuni,Yodogawa-ku
96% 504
34.7389696 135.4881030
    Rooms available

21st Jul 2016

Very quiet hostel located in a covered shopping street in a north Osaka neighborhood. Run by a wonderful husband and wife. Private room was great. The location is nice IF you're looking for solitude and peacefulness. Definitely NOT a social hostel though. Still, I enjoyed my stay here. Very clean and comfortable!

19th Jul 2016

The owners were incredibly nice and really made me feel welcome. When I accidentally left some clothes at the hostel, they not only emailed to let me know, but also washed them before I came to pick them up. Very kind people. Would recommend.

4th Jun 2016

CaminoRo is a lovely guesthouse. We stayed in a traditional Japanese-style room. The small room was clean and comfortable, like the rest of the guesthouse. CaminoRo is by Mikuni station, three rail stops from the major interchanges at Umeda station (10-15 minutes). There is no night life to speak of by the guesthouse, but there is plenty of tasty food and local shopping just outside the door. Most importantly, Koji and Taeko are friendly, helpful hosts who speak excellent English. Recommended!

26th May 2016

I really liked the fact that the hostel was located in a covered shopping street (very handy in the rain) with various little & larger shops that locals would visit to give you a sense of living there instead of the 'touristy' locales. The hostel is also partly used by the family household, is kept very clean and I had to smile at some signs that reminded you of this! The Host & wife were both very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
2nd May 2016

Excellent!

27th Apr 2016

Seriously loved this place. First time staying on my own in a hostel and first time in Japan. The couple are very friendly and English is on point. They made me feel very welcome and helped me find the cheapest route for my day trip to Himeji. Saved me about 1000 yen. Osakas railway systems is super complicated but they know the best/cheapest solution from their hostel so if you're concerned about not knowing how to approach transportation, don't sweat it. Just ask and they will help you.

• eva__ha9779
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

Wonderful place to stay in Osaka! The hosts are super-friendly and have many good ideas on what to do and where to go to, fellow guests were very nice, the facilities are spotless clean and cosy. I liked the location very much, too. It's situated in a roofed shopping street in an living area, there are many good places for meals around and the people are very friendly and up for a chat, especially if you speak a little japanese. I would definitely go there again!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
2nd Apr 2016

Koji and Taeko were very kind and always there when you have questions or need information. We booked the Japanese Style Room and it was very clean, comfortable, and cozy. Showers and bathrooms are clean and fully equipped with shampoo, conditioner, and body soap. Though the hostel is a bit away from the "city life" of Osaka, it really is great to escape the chaos at the end of the day and return to a peaceful area.

• England, Female, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

We stayed there for five nights and we throughly enjoyed our stay. Ko ji was very helpful on how to get around and best places to eat. He did research for us when asked about places to hire bicycles. The rooms are spacious and kitchen was very clean. Koji was always ready to help with our enquirers. The bathrooms were fully quipped with shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Also close to Shinosaka If I ever return to Osaka, I would stay with CaminoRo family. Many thanks from Meena and Anju.