Guesthouse Caminoro Reviews

2F 3F 2-6-7 Nishimikuni,Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, Japan

Wonderful,comfortable, and convenient...I like the style of the hostel...The staff is very nice~There are many shops and supermakt besides the hostel. Thank you for your help.

it is a family style hostel, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is good as it located in the middle of shopping street, manage to get local snacks along the way whenever we want! There's train station nearby, traditional japanese public bath(great experience) and even karaoke! However it is inconvenient for travelers with big luggage as the entrance to the hostel is narrow staircase. I will definitely come back again! : D

This guesthouse was not in a touristic area which has positivies and negatives. The neighborhood was very safe and the place was very safe. The facility was old but the owers try to keep up and update the place , ex. separate shower for female was nice. On the other side, the bunkbed made so much noise every time someome moved around. Also, the walls were so thin that you can literally hear everything that's happening next room.Overall, this place gives cozy home feeling.

The owners were incredibly friendly, generous, and helpful, and they truly made me feel welcome - I can't say enough good things about them. The beds are comfy, the wifi is fast, there's a spacious kitchen and eating area, and although the women's showers are somewhat inconvenient, they're high quality facilities. The quiet neighborhood is lovely & convenient to the Hankyu train, a few stops from Osaka city center, just don't get caught out too late, it's an expensive taxi ride!

The guesthouse is located in a cool, local area, yet is situated close to a rail station, so it is easy to get around to the rest of the city. The owner's were exceptionally friendly and gave us all the info we needed to get the most out of our stay in Osaka. They even stayed up well past the check-in time to allow us to stay after a late flight, which was much appreciated.

To confirm what has been said here many times before: The hosts are incredibly friendly and helpful regarding what to see and do in Osaka, and how to get there. The rooms, especially the common living area, are nice and everything is well kept. The only drawback one might see is the location, which is a few subway stops away from Osaka's centers. To me though, the neighborhood – a lively and pleasant shopping street – even added to the hostel's charm. One of the nicest hostels I've ever been to!

Staff was very helpful. Koji really invites you into his house. The neighborhood is away from your typical tourist areas, but I appreciated it for a couple of reasons: it gives a nice view of Japanese markets and people outside of those busy areas and the shopping was cheap, good, and varied.

Absolutely love this place. If you don't like dealing with stairs, then this place is not for you. I had no problems with that and actually no problem with anything. Location's excellent. The guesthouse itself is very, very comfortable, and the owners are very helpful. I'll definitely come by again if I'm in town :D

The owner has been very helpful in providing us useful information. specially during our stay at this guesthouse, there was a typhoon in Osaka, he has inform us the the latest update as to when Osaka will be affected. Thank you very much, Me & my family enjoyed our stay at Caminoro Guesthouse.

My friend and I stayed in the Modern Japanese room for 3 nights while we visited USJ. The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff was very nice and informative- they kept us up-to-date on news about the typhoon and closures that occurred while we were there. We never had to wait for the showers. Great stay!

Very friendly hosts Koji and Taneaka who spoke fluent English. Very cozy and clean place. Location was good as it was walking distance to the two metro stations Mikuni and Higashi-Mikuni. Lots of food places and convenience stores in the vicinity. Great value for backpackers or just for people who wanted to stretch their dollar.

Wonderful surprise that the owner spoke perfect English, made things a lot easier for us. He was very friendly and inviting and it was a shame we only stayed the one night. Definitely recommend this place if you're in Osaka!

It is a very lovely guesthous! Everything is good! It locates in a local living area, which is quite and lovely, also easy to access to the city center! The couple who own the house are so nice! Lots of details of the house facitilies show their care about all guests. I got a email about how to access the house before my trip and it was helpful! Thank you very much for the Caminoro!! I will stay again when I travel back to Osaka!

Incredible hostel!!! Admitingly it was difficult to find, but it was such a great hostel. The owners are so helpful and friendly and really go the extra mile. Our room was spacious and clean.

Really quiet family-run place. Not near anything special but in that way an authentic Japanese experience. I didn't like that the women's bathroom was all the way in the basement, but everything was clean and fine. We had a tatami room- small and cramped but that's like everywhere in Osaka. Very quiet atmosphere.

If you want to spend some time away from the hectic busy places in downtown Osaka, you have found your place! Caminoro is situated in a normal neighbourhood, with lost of family run shops and restaurants around. The guesthouse does feel like home and the lovely family runing it (Koji & Taeko) will make you feel so welcomed! + going to the centre is very convenient, so you're sure not to miss out on the main sites either.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Romania

I enjoyed my stay here, just as I had enjoyed my first stay.

The owners are super kind and helpful if you need anything. The walk to the main train station line is around 15 min walk, but besides that it is very easy to get around. The place is clean and its nice that there is a kitchen area for us to cook. We used it several of times. Overall I would recommend this guesthouse to others!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Vietnam

Very very pleasant experience in Osaka. I love this interesting hostel. The living room and kitchen are nice and tidy, you could feel the beauty of zen. I am also surprised by the security system. The only disadvantage is that it 's a little far away from the metro station, and there is no elevator or lift in the metro station 东三国站. Still love this place. Hope I could come back one day! Very grateful to Koji and his wife.

Amazing part of town with really good connections with the subway line and station. Super helpful and friendly owners! First class place!