Guesthouse Chlumova Reviews

Chlumova 10, Prague, Czech Republic

very nice stay. very frendly and helpfull staff. next to a tram station, about 7min to the centre. room has his own kitchen and bathroom

Really nice hostel to stay !! I came to Prague and was so well received by the couple that runs the hostel and they treated me so nicely, and helped me with everything that I needed and so many valuable informations about area. To get the tram you just need to cross the street and also will find so many little shops and markets. Also many facilities available in bedroom and to get to the center you will spent 10 min maximum. It was a great surprise for us this hostel and I totally recommend it !

View all Prague Bed and Breakfasts