8.7
Fabulous 84 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 84 Total Reviews
Guesthouse City Center Bari Located at Via Abbrescia 97, , Bari.
Italy
Bari Bari 70121 Via Abbrescia 97
87% 84
41.1229277 16.8759495
    Rooms available

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
22nd Jul 2016

Simple, clean, authentic. It is in the city center, close to the see. Be prepared to use a shared bathroom (you can close it from inside). You have to wait a bit for the warm water. The lift is not always working, because some people forget to close its door properly. No air conditioning, but it is relatively cool. Helpful and nice owner lady. My room had simple furniture but it was ok for me. Good Wi-Fi. I do recommend it.

• marijanbirus4120
  • Croatia, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
2nd Jul 2016
7.7

There was neither air condition, nor fan,,, The staff waited for us till eleven what is great. But charged it with ten euro. Because of heat during the night I don't recommend it.

6th May 2016

Guesthouse City Center is located in a nice, older apartment building about a 15 minute walk from the train station and only 2 blocks from the Centro Storico. I believe the other people there were long-term tenants (students?), tho after check-in I didn't have any contact with them. It was clean, quiet and felt very safe. My room had lots of storage (closet and chest of drawers in bright orange) but was otherwise rather plain. As a short term guest I was not allowed to use the kitchen.

5th May 2016

Room was private and the occupants were not too loud. The location was perfect for the festival and proximity to the beach. Would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Bari.