Guesthouse City Center Bari Reviews

Via Abbrescia 97, Bari, Italy

It was very great pleasure to stay in Bari City Centre Guesthouse! The atmosphere created by loradonna was very nice, she give us all nessecery information about Bari (where to go, eat) and region. Our stay was very short - 4 night but we are going to come back here to Bari and definitely sleep in THIS GUESTHOUSE. Everything was clean as at home :), nice balcony and all facilities also nice looking rooms! Better than photos!

• 17th Sep 2013
  • Poland

Very beautiful and tidy hostel with very nice owners. These latter did not just rent rooms, they gave us all the necessary information about what to do, where to go out, what is the local typical food, the must-see... With plans of Bari and the Puglia region ! Thanks to the kindness of the owners, and to the confidence they put in me, I felt to be home, rather than to be in a hostel. Honestly, I it was up to me to change the name, I would use "ower" house instead of the "guest" house !

• 6th Sep 2013
  • Syria

very good

• 3rd Sep 2013
  • Poland

Great place to stay and loradonna really makes an effort to help you discover Puglia.

View all Bari Bed and Breakfasts