Guesthouse City Center Bari Reviews

Via Abbrescia 97, Bari, Italy

Accommodation was fine,really close to the centre and the beach.The owner was very pleasant and helpful,even though it was a bit difficult to find it and get there because there is no sigh with name of the hostel and also there is no stuff inside.Also there is no air conditioning,so it was really hot inside and also it was a bit noisy.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Czech Republic

Good location, close to the beach and the historic city center, friendly staff, very clean (one of the cleanest places I've stayed at), offers access to a well-equipped kitchen and bathroom too .

Absolutely recommended!

a very good location for exploring the old town of Bari, very friendly staff

The best possible accomodation! If I come back I will definitely want to stay in this place again. We felt like at home, completely safe, the staff was really great.. The only thing - don´t panic when you arrive at the address and don´t see any sign showing that this is the place where you´re staying! :)

Good value for money, possibly the best location in town (1 min walk to seaside, 5 mins walk to Old Town) and awesome, helpful staff. I definitely recommend!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Poland

The location of the hostel is perfect. The housekeeper was very kind and told us many things about the area. I think there was no breakfast in the end but we could use the kitchen so we made it on our own.

• 30th May 2015
  • Bulgaria

Great place, bang in the centre and by the sea!! :) We loved our stay there and we highly recommend it! :)

• 20th May 2015
  • Malta

The landlady was lovely - very helpful, friendly and gave me lots of suggestions and information about what to do in and around Bari. The house was large and spacious, although it was quite dark even during the day. My room was very big and comfortable. The water in the shower was not always that warm and to begin with it was very cold until I found out where the heating was! But overall it was a fun place to stay, and I liked having the use of a large kitchen (and a choice of 2 bathrooms!).

View all Bari Bed and Breakfasts