Guesthouse City Center Bari Reviews

Via Abbrescia 97, Bari, Italy

Good value for money, possibly the best location in town (1 min walk to seaside, 5 mins walk to Old Town) and awesome, helpful staff. I definitely recommend!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Poland

The location of the hostel is perfect. The housekeeper was very kind and told us many things about the area. I think there was no breakfast in the end but we could use the kitchen so we made it on our own.

• 30th May 2015
  • Bulgaria

Great place, bang in the centre and by the sea!! :) We loved our stay there and we highly recommend it! :)

• 20th May 2015
  • Malta

The landlady was lovely - very helpful, friendly and gave me lots of suggestions and information about what to do in and around Bari. The house was large and spacious, although it was quite dark even during the day. My room was very big and comfortable. The water in the shower was not always that warm and to begin with it was very cold until I found out where the heating was! But overall it was a fun place to stay, and I liked having the use of a large kitchen (and a choice of 2 bathrooms!).

View all Bari Bed and Breakfasts