Guesthouse Crazy Night Reviews

Ulica Kneza Obilaznica 19c, Novalja, Croatia

Very rude staffs. The laundry machine was not working for the guests. The kitchen was terrible, totally mess. Very far from everything, no air condination and very poor wifi

Do not stay here if you are a female traveler. This was the creepiest place I've ever stayed, and I've backpacked as a solo blonde gringa all over central and South America. Don't do it!!

I bit disappointed with this hostel. The others I stayed in Croatia were much better. Was supposed to be a party hostel, but the staff adviced us not to go to the Zrce beach (the famous party beach) at night, because it was raining. They said it wouldn't be good because of the rain. After we found out by some Croatians and other travelers that is was bullshit. That the place is awesome no matter what. So we maybe missed the best party in Croatia, because the staff were lazy to drive us there.

Very expensive for what they can offer. Pool wasn´t available, everithing was very very dirty (toilets, bedroom and kitchen). Bathroom lights didnt work. The boss forbade us using the kitchen with the excuse that there was a gas leak in the kitchen. There wasn´t a free dining room so we had to eat our uncooked food outside or in the bedroom.Summarizing, the worst hostel i have ever been for long. Our experience has been good cause of the excelent experience in the beach of zrce and roommates.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Spain

I was slightly disappointed by the hostel, the building was standing on its last legs, the facilities weren't very good, and the atmosphere wasn't great, of course that depends on the person. So I wouldn't say this hostel has great value for money.

As soon as we got there all our perceptions of the place were quickly forgotten. The room we stayed in had air conditioning, the drinks at the bar were cheap as chips and the tunes were constantly played and got you in the mood for all the partying and festivals down at Zrce beach. The staff were really friendly and would often party with you, and look out for BIG DADDY, one of the coolest bloke to run a hostel that I've ever met. If you're looking for a party hostel this is the one! Crazy night

• 18th Jul 2015

Ventilation in the bathroom WiFi all around the hotel Prices for bottles of water are too high

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Terrible. I left immediately. Door to room was flimsy, absolutely basic decor, bed was broken, ridiculous 7 day cancellation rule & as a single female I did not feel safe at all. No offer of refund when I left within the hour & they seemed unsurprised, like it was not the first time a guest had left immediately. I have no idea how this hostel has such a high rating.

Not value for money at all. Poor

• 13th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hostel was not clean, most utilities did not work such as toilets etc. staff were unfriendly and awkward. It was advertised as having a kitchen but we had to ask staff every time we wanted to use it, what's the point of having it? it was loud and unpleasant - would avoid at all costs! Location was also very bad and hard to find

We booked our stay well in advance yet it was cancelled 2 days before we were due to stay with no apparent reason. I was travelling as part of a group of 4 on two separate bookings. Both were cancelled, 24 hours before 2 people were offered the chance to use their booking if they wanted too, but not the other two. By this time it was too late anyway and we had booked alternative accommodation anyway although it was a busy time and we ended up paying much more than originally planned.

• 8th Jul 2015

Great I relaxed and enjoyed the pool because there were a lot of guests and the weather was sunny. The swimming pool is excellent and very large, only a little water was cold because it is new. I'll be back again !!!

• 16th May 2015