Guesthouse Dvoshko Reviews

Ive Roica 56, Hvar, Croatia

I stayed at Dvoshko guesthouse with my girlfriend for one night. The place is very nice; rooms are quite spacious and clean with a very pleasant balcony. The location (10min walk from the city center up in the hill) makes it a secure and calm place to stay. Suzana was a great host; always there to help with a smile. She gave us useful tips and even a bracelet to benefit from reductions in a restaurant and a bar. I would highly recommend her guesthouse.

The owner of the place (Suzana) was amazing and the apartment facilities was great. Big rooms, very clean and overall friendly. Would very much recommend. The apartment is a little walk (10 min) to city center but was never an issue since a walk along the water is always nice!

We really liked the hostel, especially the recommended beach nearby. The owner was very good at making sure other guests were quiet after 11pm.

This is a nice pansion house. It is very clean and tastefully decorated. There is a great outdoor common area where you can eat and relax. The host was very helpful, she gave us a ride to the bus unexpectedly on our way out. It is about a 15 minute brisk walk from the ferry port, and it is up some stairs. It was a little hard to find at first so make sure you get very precise directions before you arrive!

This place was more of a hotel than a hostel! We stayed in a very nice double room with our own private balcony overlooking Hvar. Suzanna the owner is lovely and was happy to help us with any of our questions throughout our stay. The hostel has a very relaxed atmosphere with good facilities including a well equipped kitchen. I would definitely stay here again!!

So nice place. The room was lovely, and is really good located (not so far from the center and not so far from beautiful beaches). The place is quiet, and there is a kitchen, a terrase... I will recommend it to everyone.

I really liked this hostel! Although it is a bit far from the centre, it is definitely worth the walk. Our host Suzana was sooo friendly and relaxed, I would really like to visit GH Dvoshko again one day.