Guesthouse Dvoshko Reviews

Ive Roica 56, Hvar, Croatia

This place was more of a hotel than a hostel! We stayed in a very nice double room with our own private balcony overlooking Hvar. Suzanna the owner is lovely and was happy to help us with any of our questions throughout our stay. The hostel has a very relaxed atmosphere with good facilities including a well equipped kitchen. I would definitely stay here again!!

So nice place. The room was lovely, and is really good located (not so far from the center and not so far from beautiful beaches). The place is quiet, and there is a kitchen, a terrase... I will recommend it to everyone.

I really liked this hostel! Although it is a bit far from the centre, it is definitely worth the walk. Our host Suzana was sooo friendly and relaxed, I would really like to visit GH Dvoshko again one day.