5.0
Rating 85 Total Reviews
5.0
Rating 85 Total Reviews
Guesthouse Egilsborg Located at verhoult 20, 101, Reykjavik.
Iceland
Reykjavik �verhoult 20, 101
50% 85
64.1408014 -21.9133687
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
21st Sep 2016
3.1

The woman in the "reception" was so rude that I don't know where to start. She treated us like idiots and was extremely disrespectful. I have stayed in dorms before so I can live with the fact that beds are very close to each other and many dorms share one small bathroom. What I find unacceptable is how rude this person was and the price that you pay. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, as I have seen other places in the same price range and with a significant better quality.

• England, All Female Group, 31-40
14th Sep 2016

good location and has several supermarkets nearby. well located near main street the room was warm and comfortable. there was a communal area which has a toaster microwave and kettle so you could prepare basic food which was helpful as its very expensive in Reykjavik. the owners gave good information about Iceland and the area. we paid for an 8 bed dorm but were put in a 3 bed room which was nice. maybe i didnt read enough or perhaps wasn't clear enough that linen cost extra and city taxes.