Guesthouse Gara Reviews

Ivana Pavla 43, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The owner of this place, however nice lady, didn’t respect deposit so I had to pay 10% extra. She said that it was hostelworld’s problem not her. It wasn’t big amount of money, about 10 euro, but still. Nothing like that had happened to me before. Despite that problem, this is nice, clean place situated just opposite bus station.

Hi you not pey my 10% extrabecause when you meacking rezervacion on hostel world you pey depozit bat for my only neto price what is send hostel world THANK YOU.

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts