Guesthouse Gara Reviews

Ivana Pavla 43, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The owner of this place, however nice lady, didn’t respect deposit so I had to pay 10% extra. She said that it was hostelworld’s problem not her. It wasn’t big amount of money, about 10 euro, but still. Nothing like that had happened to me before. Despite that problem, this is nice, clean place situated just opposite bus station.

Hi you not pey my 10% extrabecause when you meacking rezervacion on hostel world you pey depozit bat for my only neto price what is send hostel world THANK YOU.

Kittens! And her cat rebreeds frequently if she speaks true. However, she kept complaining of our, only conversations with laughter, noise because her sister was sick. Obviously, I'm a bit harsh, but she runs a hostel and should expect communal talking.

Had a lovely stay here. We were in the apartment room, and had some kitchen facilities which was nice. But it was very cramped when we were cooking in the room. Lovely hosts and very clean bathroom. Would recommend this place for a short visit.

The only issue with this hostel is that there was no kitchen or communal space apart from a table in the hallway with only two chairs. However, we still met one fellow traveller to explore with. Sanja, the hostess, was like a grandmother to us. She gave us cookies, drinks and even bug spray when we got bitten. She consistently makes sure you have no problems despite her broken English. Our twin room was perfect, had good air conditioning, clean bedding, towels and a little storage. Good wifi!

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts