Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation less than 21 days before arrival -total amount will be charged.
Special cancellation policy for the Trumpet Festival (August 2017.):
Total amount will be charged as confirmation the booking. If You will make request, than make overdue invoice, we will charge You for the first night.
If You want to shorten Your stay, you are obligated to pay anyway all nights You booked.
Additional Terms and Conditions
After you will make booking on Hostel World, within 24 hours you will get instructions for payment on your e-mail. You must pay total amount within 5 days including weekend by PayPal. Notice that there will be added credit card processing fee of 6,95% on the total amount of booking.
Check in is flexible, check out is on the last day up to 18:00 for the campsites, up to 10:00 for the guests in rooms.
Prepare all your documents on your check in for checking within list of guests you need to make too.
List of guests, for every one each, arriving must contain:
* Full name as written in passport/ID
* Date if birthday
* Address, postal code and country of living
* Nationality and number of passport/ID
If on arrival group will not have list of guests, we will make it for You with charge of 2,00 EUR per guest.
Security deposits is 20 EUR per guest per stay and it is obligatory. Deposits will be returned on check out if our staff will find out everything is ok.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Families are accepted. Pets are not accepted in any case.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.