Guesthouse Korunic Reviews

Ul. Hrvatske Bratske Zajednice 5, Korcula, Croatia

The owner is really nice and gentle! She is always there to help. She even went to pick me up from the port and walked with me to the guesthouse. The location is also really good, in the centre of Korkula. It is a really nice place to relax and enjoy the island. I really loved having my own clean room and bathroom after being backpacking for a while. Would definitely recommend it and come back.

The owner was vey friendly, she met us at the bus station and helped us find the house. The room is well located in Korcula. The beds were comfortable. The decor of the room is a bit bland and the bathrooms are a bit dark, but this is not something that affected our stay at all. We had a great time in Korcula.

View all Korcula Bed and Breakfasts