Guesthouse Korunic

• EloiseAldred
  • England, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2017
7.1

Unfortunately, being out of season my trip to Korcula was scuppered by the fact that my ferry didn't get in until 7pm. On arrival at my (very) quiet hostel, I was informed that the only boat off the island was at 6am! Poor planning on my part, perhaps, but no one seemed to know in advance of arriving on the island what the situation was with the ferries. The hostel itself was clean and the owner was friendly, but the atmosphere greatly lacked due to seemingly no other travellers there.