Guesthouse Korunic Reviews

Ul. Hrvatske Bratske Zajednice 5, Korcula, Croatia

This was a great and central place to stay. We felt very at home here and the host (I can't remember her same sorry) was incredibly welcoming and helpful. Would recommend this guesthouse to everyone looking for a quiet central place to stay and would stay here again. :D

The owner is really nice and gentle! She is always there to help. She even went to pick me up from the port and walked with me to the guesthouse. The location is also really good, in the centre of Korkula. It is a really nice place to relax and enjoy the island. I really loved having my own clean room and bathroom after being backpacking for a while. Would definitely recommend it and come back.

View all Korcula Bed and Breakfasts