Guesthouse Loza Reviews

Pervanova 13, Split, Croatia

Melina treated us like family and was the perfect host. I have travelled all over Europe and Asia and this is the best guesthouse I have ever stayed in. We stayed for 9 nights and had fresh towels every day. We were even brought fresh figs from the garden and homemade baked goods. It was my girlfriend's birthday during our stay and I couldn't have wished for a better place to spend it. Thank you Melina. We love Guesthouse Loza and will stay again next time we are in Croatia!

Guesthouse Loza is very clean and comfortable. We were looked after very well and Mirela was very helpful and hospitable. The guesthouse is very close to the large market with many shops nearby for food.

• 27th May 2015