Guesthouse Ramblas Reviews

Calle Sant Pau 12, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

THIS IS A FAKE HOTEL. DO NOT BOOK HERE. IT IS A MONEY SCAM. so disappointed in this.

• 19th Jul 2013

There were bugs in the kitchen and the bathrooms were a bit dirty, I'm not high maintenance so I didn't mind that much but the bugs were kind of gross. Also, the portable air conditioner was useless because the window/balcony was always open and you can't close it. I wouldn't stay here again unless the price drops, I'd rather stay at an actual hostal - it's so much more fun!

Room wasn`t very clean when I arrived, there was some hair and dust. My room was depressingly small and it`s very hard to sleep because it get`s noisy in the night (next to the ramblas). It can get hot in the room and the small ventilator doesn`t really help. BUT I still think it`s ok to stay here, you can sleep if you`re very tired and that`s finally what it should be for, because the rest of the day you can spend in the city and at the beach.

• 7th Aug 2012
  • Switzerland

I didn't expect the additional 'Room cleaning' charge at 20 euros - I thought those sort of costs were included in the rate, meaning it was expensive for what you got. Everything was absolutely fine though, just average I guess. The bathroom and kitchen were clean (though no breakfast) and the room secure. The location was brilliant - less than a minute from Liceu metro and Las Ramblas, 2 minutes to Barrio Gotica and Bavaria Market and a 10 minute walk to the coast. Perfectly fine but expensive.

• 30th Jul 2012

We are generally satisfied but for us could be useful for other guests to give some comments about Guest House La Rambla: 1. The Guest House hasn't the name in the street, so it hasn't been difficult to understand if the address was the right one.For this reason we asked to the nearest shop's owner the exact location and the name to ring at . 2. We payed 10 euros more for each person for the cleaning (2,5 Euros/days): it's not a matter of money, but it's not correct to ask more money.

Not really ask more money, the description is made clear that the reach is to pay 20 € / per room for the entire stay for cleaning (this guest house is cleaned every day for customers desfrutan of your stay). The name is not because it is a family home where we (the owners) offer the place to be, is neither a hotel or hostel. Thanks for your comment.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts