Guesthouse Sakuramine

Fabulous 58 Total Reviews
Fabulous 58 Total Reviews

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
19th Mar 2017

Takeshi and his family is so approachable and very good. Takeshi always offer a pick up even I tell him that I'll just walk.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
10th Mar 2017

The stay at Sakuramine was amazing! Everyone was really nice and the kids are cute! Their English is better than they admit. ;) And the best thing was probably that Takeshi was so kind to bring me to the next police station when I lost my wallet! That was already brought there by some school girls (incl. content!). You could say, Kawazu is a very safe place! ;)

3rd Mar 2017
8.0

Mr Takeshi and family is very nice and helpful with everything. Unfortunately my incoming flight was delayed and missed my trains and arrived into Kawazu quite late at night. They still picked me up from the train station. I'm very grateful of that. Their house is a little up higher in the hills. 10-15min walk downhill but 25-30min walk uphill. I liked this quieter atmosphere. Oppose to the busting town center full of day tourist. Recommend walking around before 11am during sakura festival

3rd Mar 2017

Takeshi and his family open up their home to their guests. It was a unique hostel experience. The location is a little outside of town and up a hill, but they are more than willing to give you a ride.

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Mar 2017

Takeshi-san and his family were so wonderful! Very friendly and attentive, willing to meet the needs of the guests and have good chats along the way, too. I enjoyed playing with their little kiddos as well. The room I slept in was so comfortable and the atmosphere of the quaint neighborhood made for a great weekend getaway from the city. 武さんご一家、どうもありがとうございました!

• Indonesia, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Feb 2017

The owners of this guesthouse are absolutely the kindest and friendliest hosts you can find. They even picked us up and drove us to the onsen, supermarket, back to the guesthouse, then to the station on our last day. They also provided lots of info about Kawazu. We owe our great time in Kawazu to their help. Be warned that even though the guesthouse is quite near the station, it's a steep walk uphill when you go on foot (great for those who are used to hiking though!)