Guesthouse Sakuramine Reviews

1131-1,Mine Kawadu-city, Izu Peninsula, Japan

Very welcoming Japanese family (Picking up at the station and offers the ride to the next city in the morning) ! Typical Japanese house and room. But no intimacy (Simple paper wall between the rooms and the corridor...)

• 29th Aug 2015

Very kind couple with cute kids. Me and my friend had booked two beds in the mixed dormitory, but since there was no one staying in the private twin room, they upgraded us for free! They also gave us a coupon for one of the local onsen that let us get in for half price. In addition, they were very helpful in providing us a map and directions to help navigate the charming town of Kawazu.

• 18th Aug 2015

a nice family with two cute kids, enjoy the nature and enjoy the life

• 1st Aug 2015
  • China

Great spot to stay if you're just in need of a bed, however I didn't appreciate the "lights out" at 11pm in the lounge room rule, I felt like a child!

• 18th Jul 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here. You guys have a great family and I hope there is much happiness in your future.

View all Izu Peninsula Hostels