Guesthouse Sakuramine

Superb 74 Total Reviews
Superb 74 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
14th Aug 2017

Primeiro quero sugerir este local para os brasileiros que querem surfar em Shirahama. A esposa do senhor Takeshi morou no Brasil e fala Português. I been in Sakuramine Guesthouse with my wife for only two nights. By car, the location was very convenient to reach and enjoy places as the Izu seven waterfalls, Shirahama beach, historical Shinto Shrines in Shimoda and restaurants with regional specialities as Kinme and Unagi. My wife and I appreciated their hospitality and communication skills.

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
15th Jul 2017

Quite a hike going up, but you can always call owner for pickup only for ¥10 from nearest station. Cozy and quiet place, with forest sound for sleep lullaby. Their kids were cute. Does not speak much english but friendly to assist you in any way. Cheap, easy and fast deal.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2017

I had such a fantastic time here. Takeshi and his family are so lovely. The house is lovely. Kawazu is amazing if you love the outdoors. Takeshi told me where to go and what to do. Such a relaxing and beautiful place.

• England, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2017

Friendly, chilled and helping environment. Location is a bit up a hill but liked the secluded feel, especially after coming from Tokyo. Lovely.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
18th Apr 2017

Takeshi is a super nice person who did everything to provide me a pleasant stay. He picked me up from the train station, drove me to an Onsen, told me where to go hiking and even gave me a single bed room for free as no other guest slept in it those nights. You just have to be aware that the guest common areas are shared with the family living there and there will be kids running around. The kitchen is also shared with the family. I loved that however and had a great and authentic experience.

×