Guesthouse Santa Reviews

232(3F), Hwango-dong, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

There was a older man staying at the hostel, he had been there for several months apprently. He was very rude to my friend and I. We were chattig in the common room early evening, when he told us very rudely "You are too loud, be quiet." For the whole weekend we stayed there, he continued to tell us to be quiet very rudely. He expected us not to talk at all....but the point of hostels are to meet others.

Nothing special. Didnt feel welcomed. Staff tried to charge my husband for the deposit we already paid until I showed proof in the email confirmation.

If you're just looking for a cheap place to crash for a night, this is a good choice. Otherwise I DO NOT recommend it. There was literally zero security, no one working there,

During the day there seems to be no staff present so it is an extremely nice place for people who want to be amongst themselves...

• 26th Mar 2015

Clean place and nice staff

View all Gyeong-ju Bed and Breakfasts