Guesthouse Santa Reviews

232(3F), Hwango-dong, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

I had a very good stay here, it's about 10-15 Min. to walk from the Bus Terminals and all facilities are provided and its very clean like in the most Korean Hostels. Close to all sights in the town of gyeongju

Loved my stay here. I had the three bedroom condo all to myself when I stayed. Its very conveniently located. Right in the shopping district of the city between the bus and the trains station

Strongly recommend! Mr.Santa is a very nice and kind guy. The guest house is very clean. We ride the bike around the Gyeong-ju.The guest house is close to the destination.

My stay at Guesthouse Santa was very nice. The rooms are clean, the owner was very helpful and nice and the Guesthouse is in an area where there are many Restaurants, Cafés and Shops and close to a lot of the Touristspots. The only thing that wasn't so great, was that the shower turned cold very fast.

View all Gyeong-ju Bed and Breakfasts