Guesthouse Shitamachi-Kujo Reviews

33 Nakafudanotsuji-cho, Higashikujo, Minami-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, Japan

Location is on the wrong side of the railway station, so far away from the tourist side, owner gave almost our room to other people even though I didn't cancel it.he sad he has a lot of no shows. He complaint that our group (me and my parents) aren't only female guests, only one shower, service/friendliness was below japanese standard

This place is for female travellers. In spite that they booked. As soon as they booked, I sent a message which asked them to cancel their booking. But I didn't hear anything until their late showe in tr. Even they notice that their arrival time would be 15:00. But they showed up quite late. Please understand that we sometimes need to worry if guests would come or not. If they don't come, they just loose 12% deposit. For us we need to waste time. We could have help other people in trouble.

The owner is really nice, he will help you with anything he can. The guesthouse has a really nice atmosphere. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and it is close to a bus that will take you into the centre of Kyoto.

We were very happy to host you. Becuse you respected Japanese culture and our rules. And thank you for having returned to our guesthouse after sevral days and having stayed another two days. We felt you realy enjoyed our place. We are looking forward to seeing you again in our future.