Guesthouse Sun

7.8
Very Good 37 Total Reviews

• China, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2017

Great low-cost stay in a beautiful town. Five minutes to the supermarket and the center. I used the kitchen quite often to cook lunch with local products and used herbs from the garden. My room had a lot of mosquitos, but it turned out Zeljka had an anti-mosquitos device for that! I had a big bed, big room with a private bathroom for myself. The room wasn't the most beautiful one I have seen but fully sufficient! Zeljka is a very nice Croatian lady living with her mom. They have a lovely house!

17th Aug 2017
8.0

The Room was good and clean, with a very good location. The lady came to the bus stop to pick us up which was really nice. Air cond was really necessary, it was good to have it. You can also rent some bikes from this place.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
5th Aug 2017
8.0

If you want to give something to the locals, then you should stay in this place. I stayed at an old lady's place, next door of the main guesthouse. I pretty much had my own bathroom. Very clean and quiet. A few min walk to bus station Big minus: very hot in summer, no fan in room, mosquitos as well

• USA, Male, 31-40
24th Jul 2017
2.0

I had some travel delays getting to the island and emailed the guesthouse with the new arrival time, they never responded. Upon getting to the island I went to the address and was not able to find the guesthouse within a three block radius. Their phone number was unattached and no response to a second email, So I spent the rest of the night on the street. The following morning I asked around and no one in the area nor at other hostels knew where it was nor how to get ahold of them. Be careful.

×