Guesthouse U-En

9.2
Superb 751 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

This hostel made my trip! It's warm and cozy the coffee shop at your disposal is always courteous and I met tons of amazing people. But the most appealing thing about this location is the staff! Super friendly super helpful always in a good mood having a good time long conversations. They even helped us plan out our day and find another hostel when we missed our flight and we'll you can bet I'm going to be coming back here and you should check it out for yourself!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Feb 2017

This was the sweetest, friendliest hostel I've stayed in. The staff were lovely, there was a coffee shop on the first level, we felt so safe and at home. Working wifi and decent showers, and the bunk beds each had their own privacy curtain, and a wooden locker built into the end. And what a great location! Would 100% recommend!

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

U-En is a really great traveller's guesthouse. The staff are all wonderfully friendly and can help with all kinds of advice, including dinner recommendations, tourism advice and train information as well as just providing a friendly face and a chat. The facilities are about as comprehensive as you'll get. They have a wealth of leaflets about the city, a common room with tea and coffee, a downstairs cafe serving Food and drink, decent showers and wash areas and (best of all for me) bikes to hire.

26th Jan 2017

Very nice place. Super clean, close to the subway and lots of restaurants, great staff, very homy. The coffee at their café is amazing. You can cook at the common area or just chill. Only thing is that the doors of the rooms are often open and there are no lockers, but feels very safe.

25th Jan 2017

Great location, just a 5 minute walk to the JR line. Staff was very friendly, facilities spotless... and the curry was delicious!! I will definitely book again when I return to Osaka.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

Location is close to station, So easy to find 😁 clean, Cozy, Comfortable. Especially the staff they are so really kind and humble. For Yuya San, thankyou for helping me during my stay here, he helped me all pleasure even when I can not use my japan simcard, he does his best until I can use my simcard again, after a whole day cannot be used. Thank U-eN, I would definitely recomended this Hostel/GuestHouse 😊

• Germany, Female, 18-24
17th Jan 2017

Had a nice stay. There was a common room, if you are lucky there are some nice people around. :) The hostel has everything you need and the staff is very friendly and helpful although the english is not perfect. Location is great! So close to metro stations and the main station. I can totally recommend it!!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

I loved it. Great place to stay with clean facilities, quiet and relaxing dorms, very friendly staff, and awesome location. I would definitely stay here again. Showers are nice. Beds have curtains for privacy. Honestly, amazing.

13th Jan 2017

Really enjoyed this hostel. The cafe downstairs, although not technically part of the hostel itself, was fantastic. They had great coffee and a granola breakfast with yoghurt and fruit for 590 Yen, which was a welcome break from the typical Japanese breakfasts. The rooms themselves were nothing special, but perfectly fine. The surrounding area is superb, there are a few intimate restaurants and bars which were fantastic. Would recommend!

• France, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

Had a great stay at this hostel. The staff was really nice and helpful and their little cafe brings a nice atmosphere and good breakfast to start the day. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who stay in Osaka !