9.2
Superb 552 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 552 Total Reviews
Guesthouse U-En Located at 2-9-23, Fukushima, Fukushima-ku, Osaka.
Japan
Osaka Osaka 553-0003 2-9-23, Fukushima,, Fukushima-ku
92% 552
34.6946153 135.4865647
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Female, 41+
28th Aug 2016

Me and my family love the place and the receptionist are so kind. We look forward to staying there again if we can visit Osaka next year!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
27th Aug 2016

This was a wonderful place to stay with one of the best locations you can ask for in Osaka. It got a little loud at night which made it difficult to sleep, but other than that it was great.

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

Great place! The location was convenient (one stop from Osaka Umeda), the staff were super friendly and helpful and the interior design was lovely. The only one thing that could be improved was the lack of sound proofing - at night you could hear people in neighbouring rooms. But overall would definitely recommend.

• USA, Male, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

I wasn't feeling very well on my second day staying here. The staff was very accommodating and allowed me to lie on their couch and use their facilities well past my checkout time until I felt better. Everyone was very helpful and easy to communicate with even though I had really done nothing to make a good impression. Walked away feeling very grateful to them.

• Romania, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

I really, really loved this hostel!!! It is very hipster with a great kitchen and lounge area, the staff was extremely friendly and the atmosphere in the hostel extraordinary. It's right above a coffee shop and super close to the JR Stations with a lot of good places to eat around!!! I would definately recommend it to everyone!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

I usually airbnb, and this was my first time staying at a hostel. Great experience from the moment we stepped in; the staff were cheerful and helpful. My friend and I stayed in the 4 female dorm while another male friend stayed in the mixed 6 dorm. My sheets and everything were clean. They give free shampoo and etc. you can rent towels and bikes. Great location. Great facility, especially for the price. Great staff. 10/10 would stay here again.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
7.4

it was ok, but there is not allowed to use common areas after 10 pm, what is ok for the noise, but the atmosphere is not appropriate to socialize with other hosts.

• Wales, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
8.0

Guesthouse U-En was a good stay in Osaka, we were only there for 2 nights and had packed days so did not spend a lot of time in the hostel. It was clean and friendly. There is a cafe/bar downstairs which unfortunately was closed both nights we were there so could not get a drink in the evening. We did have coffee in the morning and it was great meeting good wifi. Friendly staff. Comfortable "cabin style" bed. Only a curtain for privacy but this was not a problem for me. I would return!

• sarakallen1220
  • USA, Female, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed the feel of this coffee house hostel. It has a great common area with lots of information to do around the area and Japan. It has the feel of capsule style dorms but it feels like you are in different nooks and crannies. I would stay here again! The area has a ton of popular local food. Internet with a great.

8th Aug 2016

Beautiful guesthouse easily accessible from the train and local transit lines. Not a far walk to the Osaka station area, and there are lots of food options in the immediate area. Very friendly and helpful staff. I enjoyed the coffee shop downstairs although it was not overly social during my stay. Overall, would definitely recommend.