Guesthouse U-En Reviews

2-9-23, Fukushima, Fukushima-ku, Osaka, Japan

Definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed at! I really didn't want to leave after only a night! The atmosphere of the hostel is like nothing I've ever seen. So relaxing and welcoming. Every little detail has been considered. Immaculate. Highly highly recommend! I will definitely be returning.

Excellent 1 nights stay. Had a great shower and sleep which is what we needed for the next full day of sight seeing. Also the instructions given made it very easy to find the place. Thank you!

• 28th Mar 2014

Fabulous, clean, friendly, and lovely living room complete with a kotatsu (if you don't know what it is, just believe me you'll love it.). The dorm beds are capsule like and quite nice. Really enjoyed it here.

Hi, Arigato gozaimasu for your valuable comment! It is good to hear that you liked kotatsu and our special beds in dormitory! Wish your journey in Japan has been great and fun. Thanks again. Guesthouse U-En crew

I definitely will stay there again if I'm going to Osaka again! Once you get to know the landscape of the area, it is very convenient and easy to access, and it is easy to access everywhere you want to go around the city. Nice staff, big dinning room for backpackers to know each other and work out a nice trip!

nice rooms and facilities. the hostel i like most in kansai!!

Konnnichwa. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us although you only was able to stay for a short night. We hope the next visit, you will stay longer days with us.Thanks again for a valuable comment. Guesthouse U-En crew

I was accomodated in U-en guesthouse. although it was winter i walked from Osaka JR station, but it didn't take too much. It was great time, i really to stay in u-en again! 유엔에서 묵었는데 난바나 텐노지쪽보다 조용해서 괜찮아요. 후쿠시마역 주변에 괜찮은 이자카야도 골목골목에있어서 괜찮구요. 바로근처에 세븐일레븐있어서 편하고, 아마 오사카에 묵으실때 에코교통카드로 원데이패스끊으시면 버스타고 이동하기도편해요~~추천합니다!!^^

• 13th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Hi, Thanks for the great review! Especially about our location. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay in Osaka. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again.Guesthouse U-En crew