Guesthouse Zin & Grand Cafe Reviews

Van Roseveltkade 20, Paramaribo, Suriname

Great location in the historic center of Paramaribo. Within walking distance of the city with lots of pubs and bistros. Excellent value for money!

• 6th Mar 2014

My stay at Guesthouse ZIN & Grand Cafe in Paramaribo was great. The rooms and the pool are clean, staff is friendly and what I loved the most was the food! On top of that the location is excellent; other fun bars, restaurants, clubs etc are within walking distance. I would definitely recommend Guesthouse ZIN to someone who is looking for an affordable place to stay with great atmosphere!

• 5th Mar 2014

A very nice pool and a good restaurant. Location is good. Rooms are really quite boring, but okey. Some people in the staff in not so interested in therr job. One young man answered several of my question - and the information turned out to be wrong most of the times. The owner (?) helped me with transportation to Georgetown (Guyana) and she was very friendly.

I guess it's all about expectations.....

• 15th Nov 2013