Guesthouse Zin & Grand Cafe Reviews

Van Roseveltkade 20, Paramaribo, Suriname

Nice place quite close to the city centre. The staff were great and help out a lot. Definately coming back.

I had an enjoyable stay here for about a week. Everything was OK, until after a while I forgot my iPod in the room when I went on a weekend trip away from Paramaribo. When I got back, it was gone. I asked staff about this, but got no response. Of course it was stupid that I forgot it there, but staff did not care at all. They simply ignored me, and have ignored me ever since. The complete lack of care surprises me still. Something that belongs to a customer is taken, and nothing at all is done.

Easy location to walk from. Great pool area

• 30th Dec 2014

The room was very basic but the pool and bar area was great! The staff was friendly and the location was great...within walking distance of the downtown area. Would stay there again.

• 30th Dec 2014