Guesthouse & Hostel Flat No7 Reviews

Bol'shie Kamenshiki, d. 4, kv. 7, Moscow, Russia

Very good hostel with an amazing host! Kirill was very helpful and kind, and, since he has travelled a lot himself, he would know exactly what you need with only a few questions! The location is good and the hostel is quiet so guests can relax and rest properly! I stayed during winter time and the place was nice and warm (which is very important for people from the tropics to know beforehand hehe)

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Panama

Super friendly hostel. I met a very nice, even though I had arrived earlier. Everything is very clean. Best staff, perfectly knows the city. My recommendations.

Very cozy place. I feel safe and comfortable. Only 3 rooms, not a lot of people, there is no noise. The kitchen has everything you need to cook a meal. Pleased that are really clean, neat.

Friendly guesthouse. Great location, just one stop from the railway station and close to the metro. The staff speaks English, very friendly and helpful. Thanks

Everything is good. Great Location, 2 minutes walk to the metro station, very clean. Staff is helpful.

This rating is nothing true! 97% of overall. That not true! I will not recommend this hostel is a house turn to a hostel!

Hello. We regret that you did not like in our guesthouse. Thank you for your review, it always helps us to control the quality ... Unfortunately, we did not understand exactly what you do not like, I will be glad if you share with us. Yes, our guest house is located in the apartment, but we have all conditions to host our guests and help them feel like at home. Sorry if your expectations were not realized.

Small hostel, VERY clean, helpful english speaking staff, great location right next to the metro station, and just a few stops from red square. Our stay here was very pleasant, great facilities, and great value for money! Highly recommended!! :-)

High ceilings and attention to detail. The room had a good table to work and nice couch to nap. Tall windows in a solid neighborhood.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Amazing atmosphere, awesome people in the hostel, easy and fast to get around. Will definitively come back :D

• 10th Nov 2014