Guesthouse & Hostel Flat No7 Reviews

Bol'shie Kamenshiki, d. 4, kv. 7, Moscow, Russia

Staff were multilingual and helpful. Beware that some people would have difficulty to climb into and out of raised tub-shower. Nice city views from upper floors of building via public balconies.

We struggle to find the hostel the first time, because it is a converted flat. It is small, quiet, clean, and simple. After one day, I enjoyed it,

Never answered my tries to contact them, by mail or facebook

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Spain

Do not stay here! It is 45 min walk out of the city in some random, old, dirty apartment building that is not even marked! I took one look and booked elsewhere, but still had to pay... 😡 If you like that kind of thing I guess it's ok but DO NOT BELEIVE THE OTHER REVIEWS! They are fake.

Would definitely stay again. Fantastic location, very easy to find and big lockers for bags (but all lockers use the same key so not really that secure). Quiet - not really much of an atmosphere but great as a place to sleep at the end of a long day of travelling or sight seeing. Needs more power outlets and to sort the drainage in the shower.

This place was fantastic if you want a quiet place to stay. Only having 13 beds over 3 rooms it was super cosy. It had washing and kitchen facilities. It was kept clean by the great staff. It was located close to a supermarket, metro and plenty of cafes. I enjoyed my stay and would recommended this place for a traveler that wants a good night sleep.

I enjoyed my stay here, and would definitely stay again. Great location to metro, nice bed mattress, plenty of room to stow away your luggage, clean bathroom and kitchen. Close to two markets. It is like staying at somebody else's home. If you aren't independent and can't figure it out yourself, this may not be the place for you. You do not get your hand held. Needs better lights in bathroom and more outlets. Front desk was 'basic' as I didn't receive much 'customer service' as I woke early.

It's fine. Not the greatest place, not the worst place. The shower was very good and the rooms were a decent size. Not in the greatest location (but not a lot of hostels are in Moscow). No curtains in the 7 bed room. No real atmosphere. Fine if you just want a place to shower and sleep.

Really nice hostel, nice staff and great location no real social place so ok if you just want a bed and a kitchen then this is the place for you