Guesthouse & Hostel Flat No7 Reviews

Bol'shie Kamenshiki, d. 4, kv. 7, Moscow, Russia

Do not stay here! It is 45 min walk out of the city in some random, old, dirty apartment building that is not even marked! I took one look and booked elsewhere, but still had to pay... 😡 If you like that kind of thing I guess it's ok but DO NOT BELEIVE THE OTHER REVIEWS! They are fake.

Would definitely stay again. Fantastic location, very easy to find and big lockers for bags (but all lockers use the same key so not really that secure). Quiet - not really much of an atmosphere but great as a place to sleep at the end of a long day of travelling or sight seeing. Needs more power outlets and to sort the drainage in the shower.

This place was fantastic if you want a quiet place to stay. Only having 13 beds over 3 rooms it was super cosy. It had washing and kitchen facilities. It was kept clean by the great staff. It was located close to a supermarket, metro and plenty of cafes. I enjoyed my stay and would recommended this place for a traveler that wants a good night sleep.

I enjoyed my stay here, and would definitely stay again. Great location to metro, nice bed mattress, plenty of room to stow away your luggage, clean bathroom and kitchen. Close to two markets. It is like staying at somebody else's home. If you aren't independent and can't figure it out yourself, this may not be the place for you. You do not get your hand held. Needs better lights in bathroom and more outlets. Front desk was 'basic' as I didn't receive much 'customer service' as I woke early.

It's fine. Not the greatest place, not the worst place. The shower was very good and the rooms were a decent size. Not in the greatest location (but not a lot of hostels are in Moscow). No curtains in the 7 bed room. No real atmosphere. Fine if you just want a place to shower and sleep.

Really nice hostel, nice staff and great location no real social place so ok if you just want a bed and a kitchen then this is the place for you

Directions to the hostel are unclear and complicated when it's actually easy (walk out of pink line metro exit and walk down the street to building 4 on your right). The guy working there was helpful but I got the impression he didn't want me around and there were weird rules like no alcohol (??!!!) and an extra charge for hanging around the hostel after check out time. My bed was SO uncomfortable, I could feel the springs digging into my back. Also only 1 shower in the hostel!

We loved our stay here, clean, safe and friendly. Would be a pleasure to stay again. Moscow is also a beautiful city- highly recommended! By the way Kirial I think I left my hat? Put it in the lost property! Hopefully see you again!

Alexander is a great host. Very helpful! The hostel is well-placed in central Moscow. Other guests are local Russians as well as travelers, so it's an interesting mix of people. Couldn't ask for more for the price!

* It does not seem a hostel. It is an apartment with 3 bedrooms (1 en suite and 1 shared, in addition to the owner of the room). The owner converted into hostel. * There were two Chinese in Room 7 people, who seemed to live there. One of them woke up everybody at 7am, talking loudly on the phone. * There is no common area. * You can even leave your bags after checkout. But in return, is not well seen in some time getting there.

The hostel is quite small but that makes it great! Feels like you are at home. The staff was always friendly and was willing to help me to get the best out of Moscow

Very good hostel with an amazing host! Kirill was very helpful and kind, and, since he has travelled a lot himself, he would know exactly what you need with only a few questions! The location is good and the hostel is quiet so guests can relax and rest properly! I stayed during winter time and the place was nice and warm (which is very important for people from the tropics to know beforehand hehe)

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Panama

Super friendly hostel. I met a very nice, even though I had arrived earlier. Everything is very clean. Best staff, perfectly knows the city. My recommendations.

Very cozy place. I feel safe and comfortable. Only 3 rooms, not a lot of people, there is no noise. The kitchen has everything you need to cook a meal. Pleased that are really clean, neat.

Friendly guesthouse. Great location, just one stop from the railway station and close to the metro. The staff speaks English, very friendly and helpful. Thanks

Everything is good. Great Location, 2 minutes walk to the metro station, very clean. Staff is helpful.