Guesthouse & Hostel Flat No7 Reviews

Bol'shie Kamenshiki, d. 4, kv. 7, Moscow, Russia

good location right next to the metro and within the circle, massive dorm and really clean bathroom and kitchen. the owner will give you loads of advice and is really friendly! a good place to chill out!

I came in there with my best friend and we LOVE IT!! we'd be back to visit way more often now!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Greece

Great place to stay. Always busy, easy to meet people. Staff always willing to help. Good location.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Stayed at a few hostels in Moscow this is the best. Good location, spacious, cleanly, good staff, nice people and atmosphere.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

This is the best hostel I have ever been. The owners are really good people that do everything to help you and make your stay better. Everything is really clean, you have enough space in the rooms and bathroom. If I ever go back to Moscow I will definitely stay in this guesthouse again.

• 16th Jul 2014

Absolutely loved my time here! The apartment is super cute and cozy and very clean! I felt so comfortable and looked forward to chilling in my room at the hostel at the end of each Moscow day! Alex was amazing! As he took me to the nearly food shop to buy authentic russian goods the first day- so unexpected but so helpful! Additionally he recommended a little authentic cafe that I loved - so so good! So it’s my favorite Moscow guesthouse! Alex, thank you!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Ukraine

The manager speaks fluent English, Russian, etc. He really goes out of his way to help in every way. I will definitely return again and again... His presence alone was worth it. The guests were very friendly and mature from different countries. Very nice experience. Located on the inner ring of Moscow's metro. You get the picture :)

• 11th Jul 2014

very cramped and small place. and not exactly in the center. its quite a walk from the red square.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Latvia

The most helpful staff ever! The owner stays at the hostel so it's always safe and clean. However, he is very strict about the checkout timing.

very good location, very close to the metro and to a 24/7 supermarket .

This is basically a flat converted to a hostel. Many bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, 1 kitchen. Good price and good location.

Ths hostel is located near the metro station which allows you to go to most of the places you will want to visit as a tourist. Supermarkets and money exchange nearby. The hostel is neat and clean. The staffs offer excellent suggestion about sites worth visiting. We have a very good experience staying there and sharing thoughts with the hosts and guests! Definitely recommend!