Guesthouse il Gong Reviews

Via Apuania 8, Rome, Italy

Cristina, Natalie and the other workers were absolutely lovely and always went above and beyond to help me and my mother with WHATEVER we needed. Even when we didn't ask for extra help, they helped. One might think it is far from Rome, but the metro line is right there and if you buy a week past it's completely worth it. And the breakfast every morning with the lovely men at the bar was so nice as well :) I would go back here in a heart beat. 2 week well chosen and spent!!

Christina and her husband were amazing. She gave great directions to arrive directly at the hostel from the train station, and our check-in was smooth and very helpful as she gave us a map and details about Rome (what to do and not do). Christina was also very helpful in setting up transportation to the airport for us so that it was waiting outside at the correct time. il Gong was better than we expected and we had a blast in Rome.

• 11th Nov 2014

thanks a lot for your kindness ,was a pleasure for me to meet you here in Rome ! hope to see you again .

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts