Guestroom Aquarius Reviews

Witte Beerstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium

Magda was realy nice and friendly host and the room was very clean. Location is 10 -15 minutes walking distance from the main train station and the main tourist attractions. Breakfast was just amazing.

The accommodation was ideal for my girlfriend and me, comfy and cosy, with an enjoyable filling breakfast. We enjoyed the short walk to the centre, which gave us an opportunity to explore the less touristy areas. Had a brilliant time and would use again.

A really nice and quite guesthouse. About a 15 minute walk to the centre of Bruges and the main train station. The bathroom was excellent too. I'd definitely recommend renting a bike to see a little further afield of Bruges.

This place was excellent with great breakfast and very quiet location. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• 15th May 2014
  • Czech Republic

From all places I've ever visited, this place is definitely one of the best. It is a small guesthouse with just one room, but it is a perfect one. It has all the facilities you will need for a weekend in Bruges. In addition, the owner is very friendly, the walk towards the city centre is pleasant, and the breakfast is big and luxurious (ours even included strawberries).

View all Bruges Bed and Breakfasts