Guestroom Aquarius Reviews

Witte Beerstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium

Really nice and clean room! The host would prepare breakfast and place it by your door. 15 min nice walk to the city center; 20 min+ walk from main train station (if you take a bus it's just 5 minutes). Very relaxing and comfortable stay!

Magda was realy nice and friendly host and the room was very clean. Location is 10 -15 minutes walking distance from the main train station and the main tourist attractions. Breakfast was just amazing.

The host was very nice and helpful during our stay. The breakfast was ridiculously good- fresh fruit, yogurt, meat, cheese, bread, tea, coffee, etc. You stay in the upper bedroom and have your own bathroom. Would stay again

The accommodation was ideal for my girlfriend and me, comfy and cosy, with an enjoyable filling breakfast. We enjoyed the short walk to the centre, which gave us an opportunity to explore the less touristy areas. Had a brilliant time and would use again.

A really nice and quite guesthouse. About a 15 minute walk to the centre of Bruges and the main train station. The bathroom was excellent too. I'd definitely recommend renting a bike to see a little further afield of Bruges.

This place was excellent with great breakfast and very quiet location. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• 15th May 2014
  • Czech Republic

From all places I've ever visited, this place is definitely one of the best. It is a small guesthouse with just one room, but it is a perfect one. It has all the facilities you will need for a weekend in Bruges. In addition, the owner is very friendly, the walk towards the city centre is pleasant, and the breakfast is big and luxurious (ours even included strawberries).

A fantastic place to stay, very welcoming and relaxing. The breakfast was served at a time agreed betwee myself and Magda, who is an exceptional host. If we were to go back to bruges we would definitly stay there again.

• 4th Apr 2014

Wonderful B&B - very clean, comfortable, spatious room with every amenity. Well heated, great wifi strength, lots of wall plugs, free maps and books about Bruges. The location is a 10-15 min (very enjoyable) walk to the city square. Delicious breakfast pastries fresh from the local bakery in the morning brought to your room. I only gave a lower score for security because the front door of the house was never locked. Overall, fantastic value for the money, I highly recommend it and will go back.

Fantastic B&B. Really enjoyed the stay. Very handy, and friendly owners.

• 29th Nov 2013
  • Northern Ireland

Lovely hosts, only a short walk from the train station and the centre of town, and an absolutely amazing breakfast every morning!

• 27th Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

Good breakfast, friendly staff.

The host had thought of every detail. The breakfast was fantastic!

Great place, great family host, good location, good atmosphere and excellent clue for money!

We had a lovely if brief stay at this hostel. Our breakfast in the garden and inspection of the vegetable plot gave us a more intimate experience than that of a hotel. So thankyou...do try and visit England's Peak District!

Great room, great host, very helpful, lots of local knowledge, layed back. Enjoyed our stay.

Very nice people with good advice on places to visit. Very clean and quiet location for a good night sleep then a nice tray with a delicious breakfast waiting by your bedroom door when you wake up.

• 19th May 2013

Excellent and near travel location Staff have the mide service. Excellent

Really nice people who make you feel welcome

One of the best places I've spend a night. For sure I'll recomend it to my family and friends, and if I come back I'll go to the same place.

• 2nd Feb 2013