Guilin Central Hostel Reviews

3 Ren Min Road, Guilin, China

A great place to stay in Guilin. The facilities are of the best quality and are great value for money. Would not hesitate to comeback

Great beds! Very spacious with curtains around. Clean, modern hostel.

Location was par. 4 bed dorm was great except our room's bathroom smelled like poop.

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry about the bathroom. It was a small drainage issue that has been resolved. Our rooms are all new and there may be some slight hiccups from time to time but we are always more than happy to assist any of our guests concerns. Thank you for staying with us and travel safe. Team Central

Everything was good. No complaints.

Excellent hostel - the staff was very helpful and friendly, food was good, room was very spacious, clean and comfortable and the tours were really good. Would highly highly recommend.

Really great hostel! Excellent location, cleanliness and staff. The beds were extremely comfortable and spacious, and the wifi was excellent - all rarities in China. The staff was extremely helpful and spoke great English. Be careful when you book the Li River cruise through the hostel though! You get charged extra for an English-speaking guide and we were treated to about 5 minutes of English for a 4 hour cruise. Not worth it. Not the hostel's fault, but ask them to book something cheaper.

PERFECT! I am virgo and I am picking with everything but this hostel is definetely worth staying in the central of Guilin! 本来对桂林的住宿一直都是心有余悸 这家青旅完全让我对桂林这座城市的整体印象都有所提升 订了标准间和妈妈一起住 房间东西都是简约风 特符合我的风格 两妹子人品也太赞 还帮我抗了箱子。。。

The bathroom in my room (406, if I remember correctly) had a weird/uncomfortable smell and the room floor seemed dusty.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Venezuela

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in (including hostels in Europe and North America). The beds are amazing and the rooms are very clean with private bathrooms. The staff are amazing and the rice terrace tour I booked through them was great. Great wifi. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Best hostel I ever stayed!

Literally the best bed I have had in over a year in China. Stay here just for that reason. Good wifi and VPN available. However no atmosphere.

1 2 Next » last »