Guilin Central Hostel Reviews

3 Ren Min Road, Guilin, China

Great hostel. Rooms heated up nicely in winter which is rare in China. The shower was amazing as was the super comfy mattress.

The owner was very kind and helpful. My stay was very pleasant. Thank you! I booked my tours to the rice terraces and to the Li River with the hostel, and wouldn't do it again. Although the owner was very helpful, the tours were confusing, and later I figured that the prices I paid at the hostel were much higher than booking at an agency.

It was a perfect experience.

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Denmark

This has been my favourite hostel which I stayed in China! I highly recommend staying here. The staff is great, the hostel is in a great location and is super beautiful. Don't miss this hostel! I loved my stay here.

• 8th Nov 2015

Best hostel in Guilin and situated in very convenient location for transport and food

Very nice and tidy rooms, friendlich staff, good food, good location, can definitely recommend the place.

Out of all the hostels we stayed at this was absolutely the best! They had all the essentials which many others didn't have, particularly free towels and the sneaky Facebook in the lobby that actually worked (not a lie like other hostels!). The staff is also super friendly, kind and helpful with booking things and looking after our luggage in the very secure locker room. Fantastic location near markets and great street food. Room was beautiful and comfortable. Super healthy cafe food was great!

I had a lovely conversation with the staff, so really appreciated the open attitude towards a customer like me, keep up the great work!

The location is really good! (awesome food market nearby) Furthermore the food which is served in the hostel is delicious! Sometimes you have to wait long, but it's definetely worth it. Staff is very friendly and helpful! I recommend this hostel :-)

• 4th Oct 2015

The hostel was lovely! The food was delicious and the bed felt like a cloud. The staff was very helpful with informing us about the different areas around the city and getting to Yangshuo. When I go back to Guilin I will absolutely stay here again! Also, on my adventures I've already met others and suggested they stay here.

Amazing place, they really know how to run a hostel. Definitely recommend.

Excellent staff and really comfortable beds!

This was my first time at a hostel and my expectations were exceeded! The room was comfortable and clean; the shower was amazing. The best part was all the friendly staff who were knowledgeable about their city and dedicated to ensuring I had a good time in Guilin. I would stay with them again 😊

• 29th Sep 2015

Staff was very helpful and accommodating in assisting us in booking tours and directing us to various places in the city. Getting to the hostel from the train station was a little tricky but if you take a taxi just show the driver the characters for Zheng Yang Walking Street (正阳步行街) and it's easy from there. The hostel is very close to the night market as well, which makes for a nice evening walk. The downstairs lobby also has Facebook access, which is always nice. I will stay here again!

• 28th Sep 2015

This was by far my favourite hostel during my stay in China. The bar/common area is fresh and modern and the food and drink options were great. The staff were lovely, very professional (always using my name) and friendly. The rooms were very clean and comfortable (the style of the bunks is great, as are the lockers, power points, shelves and personal lights and curtins). The wifi was very reliable and the laundry was free! Fantastic location as well!

This is an amazing hostel! The location is unbeatable, it's very comfortable and clean (it's still pretty new), the atmosphere is nice and relaxed and the girls who run it are the best - so friendly and really helpful with everything! Dont even think about staying somewhere else in Guilin!! Thanks for such a good stay!!

• 17th Sep 2015

We were unsure of where to hung our towels within the shared bedroom. Maybe there is a specific facility we were not aware of, the room did and bathroom didn't have enough hangers.

• 16th Sep 2015
  • Spain

Location and staffing were perfect! I was also amazed by their menu range even offering raw vegan options, so they really had tried to cater for everyone. If I find myself in Guilin again I'll be staying there without a doubt!

• 21st Aug 2015

Well located, modern and clean, spacious dorm with comfortable beds and decent showers and facilities. A bit too efficient and without soul, so lacking in atmosphere, slightly overpriced including the food, so it's fine but there are better value options.

Hi! We're happy that you were able to enjoy your stay here. It's sad to hear though that you felt that our hostel was without soul. Our hostel is built by a team of wonderful girls and we do try our best to create a fun atmosphere for everyone. As for our food, we hope guests can see the quality that is offered here. Many of our products are imported and we source only the freshest ingredients. We also prepare our food a healthier way and don't take short cuts like most restaurants. Central

I have been travelling for 4 years, as you can imagine stayed in hundreds of hostels but this one stands out as one of , if not, the best hostel I've stayed in. The rooms are immaculate, the bunks bed design is inspired and the staff were really helpful and friendly. Location is top, right in the action. Can't fault itx had a great night sleep and was met in the morning with a friendly smile from.reception.

• 15th Aug 2015