Guilin Travelling With Hostel Reviews

110-25, South Zhongshan Rd, Guilin, China

best location,near bus station and train station.nice staff,try them best to help me.

Hi, happy to hear of your lovely stay at our hostel. our incredible are in a never ending quest to make everyone feels at home when they pass thru our door. .-From helen

The hostel was in a great location and easy to find, all the staff were helpful and seemed very friendly. We enjoyed our time in Guilin, we just wish all the things to see and do weren't so expensive as we missed out on a lot because of this.

Thank you for your comment.Glade to know you have a nice time to stay our hotel.Hope to see you again.

The room had no window, very damp and mold on the walls and ceiling. I stayed 2 nights, no hot water the 2nd night. Pillow smelled like urine...

Sorry for that.We already fix everything.

Loved the common area, it was nice and chill - location was awesome, walking distance to pretty much everything. The staff was sweet and friendly

Thank you for your comment.Gold you have a nice day to stay here.Glade to know you have a nice time to stay our hotel.Hope to see you again.

Very friendly staff. Booked me tickets for the movies and showed me the way. Also helped me to book bus tickets.

Thank you for your high comment.Gold you have a nice day to stay here.Glade to know you have a nice time to stay our hotel.Hope to see you again.

A nice clean cheap hostel in a very central location. Everything you need for a Base in Guilin. However we were not informed about the construction work going on above the hostel which started very early so sleep was disrupted.

The rooms are not the cleanest room ever but you have other advatages like the staff, the location and the facilities. They will make your trip as good as possible.

There isn't window in my room so the atmosphere was quite weird. The commun space was nice and the taff very helpful. This close to the bus station and the train station so it's east to go there.

thanks for your feed back,Sorry about the weird feeling of your room when you stay in our hostel.The stander rooms of our hostel they all only have a small window,but we have the Tv,toilet ,towels offer in the room.Next time you could think about our river view room or sunny double bed room,they are nice and with big window.You could total walk to the night market,elephant hill very connviniant.Have a nice trip in China.

Stayed one night in a 4 bedroom dorm. For 19 yuan it's probably the best value I've come across in China. Dorm was okay with good aircon but only had a cold shower. Staff were really helpful and waited up late for me when my flight from Shanghai was delayed and I didn't arrive until 2am. Breakfast was decent too. Location is within a ten min walk to the centre of Guilin.

thanks for your feedback,we will try our best to help you guys have a great stay in our hostel.And you get the special price of the 35rmb for a dorm bed,only 4 in a day.I m sorry that you had a cold water shower,as we had 24 hours hat water every day ,but maybe you need to wait a little bit for the hot water and change the side.And we could totaly walk to the place you want in the centre.Have a nice trip in china.

had to buy our own locks for cabinets in rooms, but greta ma jong table and amazing location right in center of city and optimal for buses to multiple tourist locations.

• 29th Sep 2015

Our room was 4 bed dorm, which had only window into a dark hallway, not great. That made room rather dark and definitely not bug enough for 4 people! Staff was not helpful but manager was nice in the morning refunded our money and we moved into a different hostel. Heard other rooms are better!

thanks for your comment.We are sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay in our hostel,And i m appologise about my colleague.And we will try our best to imporve our service.Have a great trip in China:)

The hostel was in great location near the river and walking distance to the city center. The room was a bit moldy and had no windows. The lights were also pretty poor. Breakfast was nice.

• 25th Sep 2015
  • Israel

Good hostel with very kind staff in Guilin. It is well located and many tours picked us up directly from the hostel. Very good breakfast options as well.

how are you?thanks for your comment ,we are so glad that you enjoy your stay in our hostel,we do offer picking up service and also the Li River Cruise Trip,and Rice terrace frip.And we also have discount price for the breakfast.Have a nice trip and welcome come:)

I stayed in the dorm. Value for money cannot be beat. Don't expect a five star hotel. Location is perfect and so near the bus station you can walk no problem.

• 20th Sep 2015

thanks for your comment.How are you lately?Thanks for your suppot,We are not the five star hotel,but we would like to try our best to help you guys enjoy your stay in our hostel and about the trips in china,and you could totaly walk to the market,elephant hill ,two rivers and four lakes.

Really good place to relax and plan your trips to Dazhai, Xing Ping and Yangshuo. Staff was really helpful and their english is OK. We could leave our bagage in a safe locked place for free doing a 3 day trip to Dazhai. Laundry is free, you can use their washing machine and powder. Rooms were clean and the twin beds were quite big and soft. The location is good and transport is just round the corner. We highly recommend this one.

thanks so much for your feed back,we are glad that you have great time in our hostel and thanks for your recommendation,except for the bagage and the laundry is free,we sitll offer 5rmb coupon to use if youorder the coffic and the food in our bar:),and we are quite near to the train station and bus station,you could just walk to the elephant hilnight market,and two rivers and four lakes,have a nice trip in china.

-ratt problem , we saw two big ratts in the community area , also ratts inside the wall of our room -room with no window ( or "window" to the floor )

Planned on staying here for a week, but changed my mind. The girl at the reception desk was VERY friendly,and helpful in my travels both in and out of Guilin. She gave nice tips, and was always smiling. They even kept my bags safe for me when I was travelling somewhere else. The hostel offers breakfast and cocktails. Also you can buy cheap postcards which they will send for you. Nice hostel! One lesser thing was the bad lighting in the room though.. Lockers present in the room.

Nice place with a nice lounge. Enjoyed staying in and picking a movie. Staff were very friendly. Needs a lick of paint and good clean aside from that I would stay again.

• 19th Aug 2015

Location was perfect, close to the train and bus station as well as to the city centre. The tours they offered were little expensive, and they told us the tour guide spoke English, but he hardly spoke any English. The staff was kinda lazy and it took us great efford to get them talking. The bar and common area were good.

This hostel was ok, It was clean enough and the dorm bed was comfortable. We had a bad experience with the bamboo tour, the girl at the counter told us that we had to come back from the tour by ourselves, and when we did, it was much longer than we expected. It took us like 4 hours and a lot of walking.The whole tour was a disaster. The shared space was great, with a tv, music and a restaurant, but there was always the family of the staff there, with a child. Not that great for the ambiance...