Guilin Travelling With Hostel Reviews

110-25, South Zhongshan Rd, Guilin, China

Friendly staff, great location. It is by the bus station and by the river.

Hi, Thank you for the awesome feedback . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime . -From greenforest team.

Green Forest Guilin was great! The staff was extremely helpful in answering all questions about Guilin and what to book for tours and day trips, and they couldn't have been nicer people. They threw a big Chinese New Year party that was a lot of fun, and I extended my stay in Guilin 5 extra days, in part because I enjoyed my stay at Green Forest so much. I can't wait to go back!

• 18th Feb 2015

hello,zhuoshi.thanks again for the positive reviews. we're glade you've enjoyed our new year party . whenever possible the staff is more then happy to show our guests the local area. Welcome back anytime .-From greenforest team.

Great fun place to stay! The beds and rooms are very clean. Good atmosphere. Super close to the train and bus station. I actually came back here to stay another night on our way back from Yangshuo.

hello,happy to hear of your lovely stay at our hostel. our incredible are in a never ending quest to make everyone feels at home when they pass thru our door. Welcome back!-From greenforest team.

A really friendly and helpful hostel. Very accommodating, Dorms spacious enough and beds big! Laundry free and a comfortable communal area. Hostel were happy to store our belongings whilst we went to another area for a week - even without a future booking. Staff happy to let you practice Chinese and equally they speak good English. Location is by a nice part of the river. Would definitely stay again.

hello,thank you for choosing us and give it such a good feed back . looking forward to having you back again . Happy travel

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in! For me having a friendly staff that can speak English is really important .Nice atmosphere they have. My room and bedding were very clean. I enjoyed my stay very much and will surely come again!

hello,glade to hear you a had great time at our hostel. every postive review is a great encouragement to our staff here at guilin green forest hostel.

Staffs are friendly and very helpful.

Hi ,thanks for your great feed back.Have a nice trip in China and welcome back.

Definitely the best hostel I have ever been in China! Great staff with good English . They teach us how to play majiong was lots of fun.

Hi ,thanks for your feed back and we all glad that you enjoy your time in our hotel.It's our pleasur to help you and welcome back .

Hostel is hidden from the main road but nice surprise when we found it. Very friendky staff willing to help and good english:)! Minimalist room but definitely fair for the price.

thanks for your feedback,we are quite pround of our hostel's locatin as it's really near the train station and bus station,and we all glad to help you ,have a nice trip in China and welcome back.

It s a good hostel to stop in Guilin to go to the rice fields and Li River! I stayed in 4 bed room - without window, but enough space! It s worth the money! The location is not that central, but near to the bus station(s). You can easily walk to most of the spots!

thanks for your feedback ,our hostel is located on the Zhongshan Road which is the main road ,and quite easy to walk to the train station ,bus station and the centre.Have a good day!

1 2 Next » last »