Guilin Travelling With Hostel Reviews

110-25, South Zhongshan Rd, Guilin, China

Good Breakfast at the cafe. Close to rail and train stations. Close to a lot of amenities. A little far to walk to the main sights.

thanks for your feedback and we are agree with you that our hotel is quite close to the bus and train station,about the main sights is a little far to walk but easy to take the bus,so it's quite convinient.Have a good day

Everyone who works there was so polite and helpful! The room I stayed in was quiet so I have no complaints about noise from the locals playing zhoupai(sp?) Downstairs. They cleaned the room everyday and gave us TP. The food is good but a bit expensive compared to food down the street which green forest is happy to direct you to! They also helped me plan my next trip to Fujian and so on! I reccomend this place for the cute location near the water and city center! Thank you!

thanks for your great feedback.And we all glad that you have nice experience in our hotel and it's our pleasure to help you.Have a good trip in China and welcome back.

We only stayed here for about 12 hours but it was great for our purpose! We got a late flight out from Shanghai to Guilin, arrived at past midnight, and the taxi man that the hostel had arranged for us was still waiting at the airport with a sign for us, even though, due to delays, we were on the cusp of being 90 mins late!! When we got to the hostel, we had to wake up the man to let us in, but all was good and he gave us quick advice on booking the next morning's bamboo rafting to Yangshou!

thanks for your feedback .We always try our best to prove our service and the value,we also glad that you are enhoy your stay in our hotel.Have a good day and welcome back.

The place is ok. Bathroom kind of smelly but still clean enough to use. Can't tell much about location as I only stayed there to book some tours which were great. Food was only ok.

Hi ,thanks for your feed back.And we are sorry about then toliet,and we will always try our best to improve our service.

Room was ok though very noisy, Windows should be replaced. good location, friendly staff was very helpful, speaks English!

Hi ,thanks for your feed back.Our hostel's on a good location and many guest also agree with.Ane we are all glad to help you.good trip in China,

Nice little hostel located in central Guilin. Staff were friendly and helpful, good value for money. Would recommend.

Hi ,thanks for your feed back.And we are happy that you enjoy your time in our hotel ,thanks for the recomendation also,have a good day and welcome back

This franchised hostel brand exists not only in Guilin, but in Xi'an and Yangshuo, as well. Although I definitely recommend the Xi'an and Yangshuo hostels, I don't think this one fits the same mold. The facilities are poorer and somehow neglected. The toilets look not so clean and the staff is slow and not so fluent in English. Wouldn't recommend it.

Hi ,thansk for your feed back.We are sorry about your experence in our hotel.But we will still try our best to prove our value and improve our service.

The place was good, value for money, the common areas were nice and have a warm environment the ensuite toilet had a sewage smell.

great place, very friendly and helpful staff. made me go looking for green forest hostels in other cities in china, which didn't disappoint either.

hI ,thanks for your great feed back.We all glad that you enjoy your trip in Guilin and also in our hotel.Good trip in China and welcome back.

Great location and very clean. The food was very delicious, especially the breakfast in the morning. The staff is super helpful and friendly with great advice and tips on the area. About a 3 minute walk from the bus station and 10 minutes from the train station.

how are you?Thanks so much for your awesome feed back.And we all gald that you enjoy the meal in our hotel.The location is quite good and many guest agree with that.Thanks again for your feed back and have a good day.

We really enjoyed our stay at the Green Forest Hostel! Excellent location near the main bus and train stations and a short walk to some of the famous scenic spots. Very laid back atmosphere : ) highly recommended.

thanks for your feed back.And we all happy that you enjoy your stay in our hotel,and we also appriciate your recomendation,welcome back.

We paid for a deluxe bedroom and realized later we were given a normal one. If the booking went wrong and our room was double booked (i am just guessing) then we should at least have been told about it and should not have had to pay the price for a deluxe room. Highly disappointed and we did feel cheated. The location is good though and I advise to walk down the street a little bit to find really nice restaurants.avoid the food from the hostel. way more expensive and definitely not worth it.

thanks for your review.And we make sure that we confirm your reservation that you surely book a river view double bedroom for 24th and 25th.We are sorry to make you misunderstand and your disappointed ,but we did not cheat.Anyway thanks for your review again and have a good day.

Nice location, except was noisy at night with a majhong shop under the hotel. Reception and lounge area was a little cramped, but nice atmosphere.

Great hostel for great price! Amazing staff too!

Hi,thanks so much for your great feed back,we are glad that you have nice time here in our hotel.Welcome back :)

I stayed there for three days and it was a very nice experience. Everyone was really helpful and the breakfast is quite good. I even learnt how to play Majiang and enjoyed meeting people and hanging out with them in the hostel as well as outside. I highly reccomend Green Forest, it is always a good choice.

Good value for money. Nice location, easy to find. Lounge area is very nicely spaced, communal, but you can also have your own privacy. Staff very helpful. Tours provided were average price for Guilin (although I think tours in general in the Guilin area are a little over priced). I would not recommend the deluxe room with the river view as it was usually a bit noisy, but it was an extra 10RMB, so not a problem.

we are so glad to have you in our hotel and thanks for you feeback,and welcome back.

The hostel had a lovely atmosphere and a good variety of food. The bar/restaurant area was nice and relaxed, as well as the general feel for the place. It was clean and the facilities were great. I especially appreciated the help I received to book a train to my next destination. Thank you for a pleasant stay.

Overall we had a good stay here, our only recommendation would be that they provide their hostel name and address in Chinese in their booking confirmation email. We struggled to follow the directions that they had provided (getting a taxi/walking).

Pleasant hotel, very good location, quiet, staff very nice and speaking English, good food at the restaurant, menu in English and European breakfast.

• 30th May 2014

Really nice dorm rooms, with own bathroom. Rooms are in a corridor where people are asked to be quite, while they can have fun in the common room. All in all, really nice place and nice people- but there is not much to do in Guilin.

thanks for your feedback,and we are glad that you enjoy the time in our hotel,Guilin is small city but have it's charaters ,enjoy your trip in China .