Guru Hostel Reviews

Andrássy út 53, Budapest, Hungary

Management helpful every other time they are asking what we need the apartment clean and comfortable. My family was happy cause everything was so close, 1 minutes walk to metro subway, shopping market, Restaurants...

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Israel

The room and amenities were excellent, especially considering the price.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Russia

Amazing place. Excellent location to explore the city. Very kind and helpful staff. Clean and bed was comfy.

• 17th Sep 2015
  • Spain

Balazs was exceptionally helpful--providing maps, advice, ordering a taxi. He went above and beyond. The apartment was clean and lovely. Location was perfect. Everything was wonderful!

• 16th Sep 2015

Nice and small chill-out hostel in the centre of Budapest. Shops, restaurants, sights are very close.

After paying for the room we were told that the girls who stayed there haven't made their check out yet. It was 3 p.m and they were supposed to leave at max 10 a.m. I began to wonder if I was the only person who knew about the hostel's check-in and -out policy. The guy at the counter didn't know where the girls were or at what time they would be coming back. In the end we were given another room for that night in their sister hostel down the street. The next day we moved back to the first hostel

They do not Printer ,I can't print my air ticket in the hostel They do not have baggage room also !

Good hostel in the heart of Budapest. Atmosphere more chilled out than most considering it's in the party hostel area. This hostel is comprised of two separate buildings so can feel very small but homely at the same time.

I had such a time in Budapest. I loved the hostel, very chilled. A cool common room with a kitchen and comfy beds, there's nothing to ask for. The staff was so friendly. I'd recommend that hostel to everyone who's going to Prague!

The staff at both check-in and check-out didn't seem to have any idea what was going on, nor did they offer any tips on local attractions or even a map! Further, being put in the second hostel, with no staff on hand at all made it feel quite insecure. The kitchen was filthy, with big bags of rubbish just sitting there and people's old food on the stove and with no air conditioning in 40 degree heat it felt like we were sleeping in an oven. onit redeeming feature is location.

• 17th Jul 2015