Guru Hostel Reviews

Andrássy út 53, Budapest, Hungary

The staff was very friendly. The shower was warm and the towels were clean. During the day you could make a cup of tea. Really nice hostel! :-)

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Denmark

Thank you Hanna! Hope to see you again next time.

Great hostel; nice for a quiet weekend. Super friendly staff. Convenient location.

Thank you, Kylie! We hope to see you here again!

Great hostel for a relaxed place to stay—fantastic location and wonderful, friendly staff. Pretty quiet as hostels come, definitely not a party place, and the price can't be beat! Would stay here again for sure.

Thank you, hope to see you again!

Nice, friendly place and good people, I had a great time there! Thank U!

Central, quiet and cosy.. Staff helped me when I needed it.

Iz was excellent, couldn't complain. Clean, friendly and quiet.

Clean and comfortable, in the middlle of the downtown, with a really friendly atmosphere. I hope to return. :-)

• 17th Nov 2013
  • Spain

Thank you Julia! : )

I had given the safety deposit of 10Euros. that i didnt get back. and now they arent even responding to emails !

You were told about the reception hours and left without former notice. About the emails: the 10+ responses we already sent you beg to differ.

Good location! Staff helpful! I recommend!