Guru Hostel Reviews

Andrássy út 53, Budapest, Hungary

After paying for the room we were told that the girls who stayed there haven't made their check out yet. It was 3 p.m and they were supposed to leave at max 10 a.m. I began to wonder if I was the only person who knew about the hostel's check-in and -out policy. The guy at the counter didn't know where the girls were or at what time they would be coming back. In the end we were given another room for that night in their sister hostel down the street. The next day we moved back to the first hostel

They do not Printer ,I can't print my air ticket in the hostel They do not have baggage room also !

Good hostel in the heart of Budapest. Atmosphere more chilled out than most considering it's in the party hostel area. This hostel is comprised of two separate buildings so can feel very small but homely at the same time.

I had such a time in Budapest. I loved the hostel, very chilled. A cool common room with a kitchen and comfy beds, there's nothing to ask for. The staff was so friendly. I'd recommend that hostel to everyone who's going to Prague!

The staff at both check-in and check-out didn't seem to have any idea what was going on, nor did they offer any tips on local attractions or even a map! Further, being put in the second hostel, with no staff on hand at all made it feel quite insecure. The kitchen was filthy, with big bags of rubbish just sitting there and people's old food on the stove and with no air conditioning in 40 degree heat it felt like we were sleeping in an oven. onit redeeming feature is location.

• 17th Jul 2015

Nice place where to stay. Warm and friendly hosting. Felt like home living there for a while. Location is good, in the center Everything you need like shops/restaurants/bars just across or the next streets. Nothing luxurious, but all you need like equipped kitchen, hairdryer, warm shower, clean towels, comfortable bed etc. Go our mind mixed a little because privat rooms for 2/3/5 are in other building, but when you see it it is easy to find and however staff shows location.

• 3rd Apr 2015