Guven Cave Hostel Reviews

Cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Thank you Mustafa! We really enjoyed our stay at your hotel. It was a fantastic start to a memorable holiday in Turkey. Everything was just perfect!

• 12th Apr 2014

Staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly, and everything is so clean! Location is more than fantastic, it's perfect! View from terrace is very nice, and soooo close to town. :)

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff is kind and helpful.

I would highly recommend staying at Guven Cave Hotel. There is a nice atmosphere with a lovely terrace overlooking the mountains. It's clean and the breakfast is also quite good. Umir and Mustafa were very friendly and really helpful. We chose to book the hot air balloon via the hotel and they gave us a discount so we only paid €130pp in the end. We wanted do visit some towns

We liked our one night's stay at Güven Cave Hostel. You can reach everything in Göreme by walk. Good and basic breakfast is provided. The owner Mustafa and his staff were very helpful and welcoming. There was a downside though: We booked the deluxe two bed private ensuite and its bathroom got a really bad smell which was also in the room, because it had not been used for a longer time. We settled on a 15% discount on the room's price for compensation.

The staff at Guven Cafe Hostel is just amazing! Really kind people, great hospitality and always ready to help & give handy information! Thanks so much for a wonderful time!

• 4th Mar 2014

great breakfast!!

The staff were exceptional. The room was clean and well appointed with hot water carafe. Located close to center of Goreme and the area seemed very safe. A nice roof top terrace for breakfast and meeting other travelers-

• 21st Feb 2014

The staff was incredibly welcoming, helpful, and accommodating and the room was great! I would definitely stay here again.

• 19th Feb 2014

Stayed there 2 nights with two friends. Friendly staff and very helpful. Excellent Breakfast. I highly recommend this place

We had a lovely room with lots of space for a really good price. Really nice lounge room with fantastic views over Goreme valley. The staff were really really friendly and helpful - I thought it was a lovely place to stay

Great place to stay! The staff were really friendly and always available to help. I had no set plans on arrival in Goreme, but as I was travelling there in the off season I guessed I could have some freedom to choose when I got there. The hotel staff gave me lots of useful information and made arrangements for me for a couple of tours and also suggested some solo hikes. The also gave me great recommendations on where to eat. I had a comfortable, clean room and the lounge was always available too

• 3rd Feb 2014

It's a very nice place, well located. Everyone there was very nice and helpful and contributed a lot to enjoy my staying and to optimize my time in Goreme. Many thanks to everyone.

Great stay. Mustafa was so helpful from before arrival via email to departure booking a transfer to the airport. Loved the location and the cave room we stayed in was clean and comfortable. Couldn't get much better. Breakfast was good too.

We loved staying here. The staff is WONDERFUL!! Thank you to both Mustafa & the young man who worked there. Both of you were thoughtful, engaging, and fun! We had a great time learning about Turkey, Cappadocia, and you personally during our time there. Thanks for sharing your home & thoughts with us! :)

Real caves, real rock, real comfort. Admittedly, there are some more dramatic rocks with caves around, but nevertheless, this is a house attached to some cliffs with all back rooms carved into the rock. Simple but very nice. Helpful staff. I liked the ballooning company that they recommend. And they allowed me to leave some luggage at the hotel when I went on a two day hike. They even let me have a shower when I came back. Very good experience, overall!!!!

Super nice operator and staff !

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The highlight were the people taking care of it especially Omer who was very helpful and made sure that our trip to Cappadocia was truly the highlight of our Turkey trip. The location is hardly 300m from the bus station and the balcony could oversee the end of the Pigeon Valley. Would highly recommend to stay here when in Goreme

We stayed 3 days in Guven Cave Hostel in Goreme. Even though we were the only guests (wintertime and Off-Season) Ömet was always there for us and helped us with everything we wanted to do and made Tea for us all day :-). The Breakfast was more like a brunch and very good as well! The rooms and facilities were clean and warm. We definitely recommend this place!

Very friendly staff, basic cave room was pretty cool. Just at the edge of the town (5-10 min walk) and easy to explore Northern Cappadocia independently from here. Good breakfast, abundant tea. They can help you with tours and use a good company that don't take you to all the tourist shops. Very good price for the area. The front door is just open (but of course your own door is locked). Shared bathroom pretty basic, but adequate. Terrace would be really cool in summer.