Guven Cave Hostel Reviews

Cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Our stay at Guven Cave hostel was excellent particularly because of the manager on duty, Omar. He was incredibly helpful, providing us with recommendations on what to do, which tour to take and food to eat. He also helped arrange our pick-up and drop-off at Kayseri airport as well as our balloon tour. When our airport transfer was running late at 2.00 in the morning, Omar was awake and helping us. The room was clean and cool and we loved the complimentary Turkish breakfast served every morning.

• 22nd Aug 2015

HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! The staff is incredible helpful, it's all about the service at this place ! The view in the morning, we saw the hot air balloons pass by. Mustafa booked a hot air balloon ride (Highly recommend Turkiye Balloon Company). The pilot was great, experienced & funny. Maybe you'll get lucky and Mustafa will be your pilot as well ! Not far from anything 3 minute walk from town. Super helpful with everything & I would DEFINITELY come back & stay here. Thank you Mustafa & his staff ! !

Stayed at Guven for 5 nights and loved it! The location is great. The staff were excellent. They helped us plan all of our days in Cappadocia, including a hot air balloon ride and tour. The rooms were good too except there is no air conditioning. And if you have a room facing the road it can get quite noisy with passing traffic. But you also get a balcony. Would definitely stay at Guven again.

A good hotel.

Mustafa and his team are great! They waited for us till 1am for check in! We love our stay in general.

Guven Cave Hostel was a great place to stay in Cappadocia! The terrace is amazing! It was so lovely to eat the delicious and extensive breakfast out on the terrace. Mustafa , thank you again for a most memorable stay, especially for arranging our hot air balloon ride! One of the best things about the Guven and Goreme, was getting to know you.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Couple, 41+

We had a really lovely stay here. Mustafa was incredibly helpful and gave us fantastic advice to make the most of our time in Cappadocia. Highly recommend!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Nice staff, they helped me to book hot air balloon, green tour and red tour, although the red tour arranged two boring shopping places for carpet and ceramics, this was the problem of tourist company. I read the boss Mustafa was very kind from former comments of Chinese, but I thought I met him, but he didn't speak to me. Thanks for the young guy at reception.

Omar was amazingly helpful. And even let us stay around for a day when we were waiting for our overnight bus. He also gave us great suggestions for eating out! We loved the organic restaurant.

Fantastic place to stay in Cappadocia. Staff were very friendly, excellent location and delicious buffet breakfast. Had a great time there, would highly recommend!!

One of the best hostel I have ever visited to be honest. The staff is so helpful ad friendly with you that you don't need to worry aout anything. Before going there Mustafa was already helping me a lot organizing my trip via emails and answering all my questions and doubts. Once there, we had the pleasure to spend time with him during the balloon flight but also to spend time with the receptionist who was always physically there for us. He also took us to a restaurant to make us try local food!

This hostel was more a hotel and was absolutely wonderful. Mustafa and Omer were extremely helpful and friendly. Spending too long in the mountains we only headed out for dinner at 10 one night and most restaurants were already full. Mustafa found us an awesome little place to eat and Omer walked us there so we didn't get lost. I would definitely recommend staying here.

We had a great experience at this hostel. Booked a three bed private in a cave room with a shared bathroom (great shower and very clean!). They were extremely accommodating, organizing our balloon flight for a great price and also giving very helpful directions to all the sites. When we checked out they allowed us to leave our bags for free and continue to use the facilities until we left in the evening. I would definitely stay here again! Amazing view of the balloons from the terrace at 5.45am!

everything was nice!

Mustafa and his staff was amazing, they were so helpful and friendly. Beautiful terrace with stunning views. They go above and beyond to accommodate our requests, nothing was too difficult. Would highly recommend.

Mustafa was an excellent host, fun to talk to, and very eager to help us get the most out of our trip. Try to get a room with a window otherwise the bedding is quite damp. I highly recommend a stay here if you're looking for a relaxed time in Goreme

I've travelled around the world during last year, I've been to more than 25 countries and NEVER have seen a better staff and value for money than in this Hostel. I highly recommend the Hostel and the staff man, That unfortunately I can't remember the name, he makes us feel at home and do everything possible to help the guests. The Hostel is in goreme city centre, near to everything. It's more like a Hotel than hostel, and the breakfast is superb.

Centrally located, value for money for a private room. The staff are also very helpful!

The Guven Cave Hostel made our short trip in Cappadocia smooth and easy. From helping us getting on a tour in 45 minutes notice to organising transfers. The hostel is in a good location and was clean and comfortable.

The hotel (it's not a hostel, it's something much more chic!) is great! Rooms are clean, spacious, comfortable. A lot of towels! Plus shampoos, soap and home slippers! :) The stuff are very friendly and helpful! The breakfast was a surprise, delicious! It's a shame we spent only one night in the hotel. Recommend to anyone!