Guven Cave Hostel Reviews

Cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Mustafa and his staff was amazing, they were so helpful and friendly. Beautiful terrace with stunning views. They go above and beyond to accommodate our requests, nothing was too difficult. Would highly recommend.

Mustafa was an excellent host, fun to talk to, and very eager to help us get the most out of our trip. Try to get a room with a window otherwise the bedding is quite damp. I highly recommend a stay here if you're looking for a relaxed time in Goreme

I've travelled around the world during last year, I've been to more than 25 countries and NEVER have seen a better staff and value for money than in this Hostel. I highly recommend the Hostel and the staff man, That unfortunately I can't remember the name, he makes us feel at home and do everything possible to help the guests. The Hostel is in goreme city centre, near to everything. It's more like a Hotel than hostel, and the breakfast is superb.

Centrally located, value for money for a private room. The staff are also very helpful!

The Guven Cave Hostel made our short trip in Cappadocia smooth and easy. From helping us getting on a tour in 45 minutes notice to organising transfers. The hostel is in a good location and was clean and comfortable.

The hotel (it's not a hostel, it's something much more chic!) is great! Rooms are clean, spacious, comfortable. A lot of towels! Plus shampoos, soap and home slippers! :) The stuff are very friendly and helpful! The breakfast was a surprise, delicious! It's a shame we spent only one night in the hotel. Recommend to anyone!

Don't change a thing. Incredible hotel and Mustafa and the staff were very helpful and made the trip much more enjoyable.

• 8th May 2015

The Guven Cave Hostel was an awesome place to stay. Mustafa the staff member was extremely helpful in organising our reservation and hot air balloon ride. He was prompt with assisting with requests and was even kind enough to leave us a roll and drink for breakfast because we had to check out early and would miss the complimentary breakfast. The hostel itself was clean and had great views. The wifi was great and the beds were very comfortable. I absolutely loved my stay at Guven Cave Hostel

Great location and excellent atmosphere, very happy about the stay in your accommodation!

Breakfast was wonderful and the staff bent over backwards to accommodate us getting on tours and helped with recommendations!

• 29th Mar 2015

Guven Cave Hotel was wonderful. Mustafa, gave excellent travel advice and was very accommodating overall. I would 100% go back!

• 1st Mar 2015