Guven Cave Hostel Reviews

Cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Terrific staff that helped us out with all our needs. Would recommend to anyone.

Great hotel!

This place is fantastic value for money. Well positioned and the staff are fantastic.

Mustafa was really nice and helpful, hotel has good information for tourists, hotel was small but nice with a good Turkish breakfast (including fresh fruit). Great location to both sections of main shops and restaurants and it's close to the bottom of the hill too. Also, pretty much none of the hotels in Goreme are actually in caves but they're all called cave hotels but this one is made of stone so has the feel of a cave sometimes

Thank you Mustafa! We really enjoyed our stay at your hotel. It was a fantastic start to a memorable holiday in Turkey. Everything was just perfect!

Staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly, and everything is so clean! Location is more than fantastic, it's perfect! View from terrace is very nice, and soooo close to town. :)

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff is kind and helpful.

I would highly recommend staying at Guven Cave Hotel. There is a nice atmosphere with a lovely terrace overlooking the mountains. It's clean and the breakfast is also quite good. Umir and Mustafa were very friendly and really helpful. We chose to book the hot air balloon via the hotel and they gave us a discount so we only paid €130pp in the end. We wanted do visit some towns

I really enjoyed my stay here. The whole place is more of a friendly family guesthouse, or hotel, rather than a hostel. The best part of my stay here was the service provided by Mustafa and everyone working here. Mustafa went out of his way to assist me with a delayed arrival, and was fantastic in helping me with booking everything I needed for my short stay in Cappadocia.. I would definitely recommend the Guven Cave Hostel.

We liked our one night's stay at Güven Cave Hostel. You can reach everything in Göreme by walk. Good and basic breakfast is provided. The owner Mustafa and his staff were very helpful and welcoming. There was a downside though: We booked the deluxe two bed private ensuite and its bathroom got a really bad smell which was also in the room, because it had not been used for a longer time. We settled on a 15% discount on the room's price for compensation.

The staff at Guven Cafe Hostel is just amazing! Really kind people, great hospitality and always ready to help & give handy information! Thanks so much for a wonderful time!

• 4th Mar 2014