Guven Cave Hostel Reviews

Cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Thank you Mustafa! We really enjoyed our stay at your hotel. It was a fantastic start to a memorable holiday in Turkey. Everything was just perfect!

Staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly, and everything is so clean! Location is more than fantastic, it's perfect! View from terrace is very nice, and soooo close to town. :)

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff is kind and helpful.

I would highly recommend staying at Guven Cave Hotel. There is a nice atmosphere with a lovely terrace overlooking the mountains. It's clean and the breakfast is also quite good. Umir and Mustafa were very friendly and really helpful. We chose to book the hot air balloon via the hotel and they gave us a discount so we only paid €130pp in the end. We wanted do visit some towns

I really enjoyed my stay here. The whole place is more of a friendly family guesthouse, or hotel, rather than a hostel. The best part of my stay here was the service provided by Mustafa and everyone working here. Mustafa went out of his way to assist me with a delayed arrival, and was fantastic in helping me with booking everything I needed for my short stay in Cappadocia.. I would definitely recommend the Guven Cave Hostel.

We liked our one night's stay at Güven Cave Hostel. You can reach everything in Göreme by walk. Good and basic breakfast is provided. The owner Mustafa and his staff were very helpful and welcoming. There was a downside though: We booked the deluxe two bed private ensuite and its bathroom got a really bad smell which was also in the room, because it had not been used for a longer time. We settled on a 15% discount on the room's price for compensation.

The staff at Guven Cafe Hostel is just amazing! Really kind people, great hospitality and always ready to help & give handy information! Thanks so much for a wonderful time!

• 4th Mar 2014

great breakfast!!

The staff were exceptional. The room was clean and well appointed with hot water carafe. Located close to center of Goreme and the area seemed very safe. A nice roof top terrace for breakfast and meeting other travelers-

• 21st Feb 2014

The staff was incredibly welcoming, helpful, and accommodating and the room was great! I would definitely stay here again.

• 19th Feb 2014

Stayed there 2 nights with two friends. Friendly staff and very helpful. Excellent Breakfast. I highly recommend this place

We had a lovely room with lots of space for a really good price. Really nice lounge room with fantastic views over Goreme valley. The staff were really really friendly and helpful - I thought it was a lovely place to stay

Great place to stay! The staff were really friendly and always available to help. I had no set plans on arrival in Goreme, but as I was travelling there in the off season I guessed I could have some freedom to choose when I got there. The hotel staff gave me lots of useful information and made arrangements for me for a couple of tours and also suggested some solo hikes. The also gave me great recommendations on where to eat. I had a comfortable, clean room and the lounge was always available too

• 3rd Feb 2014