Guven Cave Hostel Reviews

Cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Lovely, helpful staff and a great place to stay. Hot air balloons flying past the window in the morning was great. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Guven cave is awesome. No complaints. Highly recommend and would definitely stay here again. Miss it already. The guys working there are so so helpful and fun, always making us apple tea whenever we went upstairs for a chat. Amazing terrace overlooking the fairy chimneys. Great rooms. Great showers. Loved it!!!

• 10th May 2014

I like the room we booked and the breakfast is very nice. But the curtain is a little bit transparent. When we light up in the room, it's easily to look inside if someone is on the passage.

For the first time in my reviews-100%! Good location (however in small Goereme it's not so difficult :) ), we got an "Arch-room" with a toilet, clean and nice! No fridge but electric kettle instead (good for your own turkish tee). The most important however - extremly open and helpfull crew lead by a manager and baloon pilot in one person - Mustafa! Plenty of help from his side reg. trips around Goreme, restaurants, hot-air balooon flight plus some stories about Kapadoccia!! Many thanx Mustafa!

Super kind and helpful people worked in this hotel!! Mustafa and his staff ,Sedat help us everything we asked. Thanks for everything. We will come back here for sure. Highly recommended everyone to stay at this warm welcoming place.

Terrific staff that helped us out with all our needs. Would recommend to anyone.

Great hotel!

This place is fantastic value for money. Well positioned and the staff are fantastic.

Mustafa was really nice and helpful, hotel has good information for tourists, hotel was small but nice with a good Turkish breakfast (including fresh fruit). Great location to both sections of main shops and restaurants and it's close to the bottom of the hill too. Also, pretty much none of the hotels in Goreme are actually in caves but they're all called cave hotels but this one is made of stone so has the feel of a cave sometimes

Thank you Mustafa! We really enjoyed our stay at your hotel. It was a fantastic start to a memorable holiday in Turkey. Everything was just perfect!

Staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly, and everything is so clean! Location is more than fantastic, it's perfect! View from terrace is very nice, and soooo close to town. :)

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff is kind and helpful.

I would highly recommend staying at Guven Cave Hotel. There is a nice atmosphere with a lovely terrace overlooking the mountains. It's clean and the breakfast is also quite good. Umir and Mustafa were very friendly and really helpful. We chose to book the hot air balloon via the hotel and they gave us a discount so we only paid €130pp in the end. We wanted do visit some towns

I really enjoyed my stay here. The whole place is more of a friendly family guesthouse, or hotel, rather than a hostel. The best part of my stay here was the service provided by Mustafa and everyone working here. Mustafa went out of his way to assist me with a delayed arrival, and was fantastic in helping me with booking everything I needed for my short stay in Cappadocia.. I would definitely recommend the Guven Cave Hostel.

1 2 Next » last »