Superb 1,141 Total Reviews
Superb 1,141 Total Reviews
H Rado Hostel Located at Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago.
Chile
Santiago RM Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista
94% 1141
-33.4344989 -70.6354379
    Rooms available

22nd May 2016

I had a great stay at H Rado. The best part was the location: it's smack-dab in the middle of a lot of awesome bars and restaurants in Bellavista. The view on the rooftop was amazing, and the staff were nice. I'd recommend this place, even though the price tag can be a little higher than some others.

13th May 2016

By far the best option in Santiago. Clean, secure, sociable, well-located, breathtaking views. Common area facilities are some of the best I've seen anywhere.

10th May 2016

Great stay very comfortable clean and excellent breakfast. Common room and terrace are big and wifi excellent. Enjoyed the wine tasting night. Could have a few more social activities but overall excellent.

2nd May 2016

Great location right on Bella Vista with lots of pubs and restaurants close by. A bit away from the bus terminal and airport bus starting point though. The hostel is fantastic in terms of facilities, and the common room on the 4th floor is amongst the best I have seen in my travels. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Breakfast is great. It is however a bit pricey for the regular backpacker, though.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

Well maintained property in the heart of the Bellavista area....be prepared for lots of noise well into the night. The staff was super helpful and even allowed us to store our backpacks at the hostel the following weekend (after we had already checked out) for a few hours before we had to head to the airport. Breakfast served every morning (included). Would recommend staying at the hostel especially if you are looking for a social experience. If you want peace and quiet, keep looking.

27th Apr 2016

Great location, amazing facilities (rooftop, huge kitchen, fussball, TV common area), very clean and good breakfast. Not very social when we were there though, so might be hard for solo travelers to meet people (at least during this time of year). Great hostel to rest and recharge.

• England, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

Great hostel, friendly staff, pretty clean, good location. The rooms aren't very spacious, but there was enough locker space, and the ensuite bathroom was very useful. Breakfast was ok, and the roof terrace is nice (though it was cold and wet when I was there, so didn't really use it)

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

I stayed just one day at H Rado Hostel - and I wish I could have spent more! I stayed with my boyfriend in a private room, and we loved it. Very clean, cable tv, AWESOME bathroom, just lilke a hotel. The breakfast is amazing: iogurt, bread, juice, cofee, milk, cheese, fruits, cereal, everything. The staff was really nice with us: they spoke portuguese and helped us with our luggage (we stayed at the 3rd floor and they don't have elevators), always with a smile on their faces. Loved it!

• alohtari8159
17th Apr 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Only criticism is having toilet together with shower... Good location and very clean. Great roof terrace!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

Close to town, I think I was there on a quiet night as bit many people were keen to hit the bars. Good accom though