H Rado Hostel Reviews

Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

Enjoyed our time here, was like a hotel, rooms were very clean and the upstairs deck was nice and sunny! Great location beside restaurants and bars.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Very good place. Clean and kind staff.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

We had a double room with bathroom and we're very pleased with the room. The bathroom was nice and clean. Breakfast on the fourth floor was nothing special, but filled us up. The rooftop deck was very nice. We would definitely come stay again.

• 4th Oct 2014

Best facilities I have seen at a hostel. Extremely clean and great terrace on top floor. Comfy beds also. Although not the best social vibe, would be pretty good if hostel organized BBQ or something similar on the terrace, or other activities, to get to know other travelers better. Other than that fantastic hostel!

Great clean hostel with good facilities in a good location. Some staff friendlier than others. Only downside to the place is a lack of atmosphere or activities organised by the hostel, so harder to meet and talk to other people.

Internet access is week in the first floor...

• 22nd Sep 2014

Stayed here for quite a few nights and it is clean, safe and excellently located. The only downside for me is that the hostel does not organise anything for solo travellers to meet or get out and about as a group so it made it harder than it would be in some other places. The breakfast is really good, there are hot showers, big lockers, and lovely facilities including an amazing roof terrace. Very clean social areas thanks to the tireless staff!

I got very sick while in Santiago, and the staff was so, so nice. They offered me a blanket and some water and continued to check on me.. I sincerely appreciated that! Big shout out to Christian for taking care of me. The facility is beautiful. I would have loved to have had wifi in the room since I like to fall asleep watching movies. Breakfast was good, and location was perfect. Tons of great food and shopping very close to the hostel, and easy access from the metro.

All good. Very nice area. Didn't seem very busy when I was there and I wasn't in Santiago long enough to say atmosphere was excellent. Staff very helpful.

The staff at this hostel are the best! I found them all to be very helpful and friendly and they had great information to get me to the airport and Valparaiso. The location is awesome, close to metro stations, markets, bars, restaurants, museums and parks. It's very easy to walk/bike around Santiago. The breakfast includes coffee, tea, toast, cereal, fruit, cheese, jam, dulce de leche and yogurt, not bad at all! The bedrooms have huge lockers and plenty of room for all your stuff. Loved it!

Great terrace with a view of Cristobal hill. Individual lights and sockets were greatly appreciated. Staff very helpful and location unbeatable. Would come back for sure.

Very modern hostel, rather like a hotel and in a good location. Everything is nearby, including the subway so it was easy to get around. Lots of good restaurants and coffee shops around. Great Lockers, nice and big. Clean and Secure hostel. Maybe some music in the background in the common room might be good, just to give it a bit more atmosphere. Great breakfast and huge kitchen - good for cooking your own food.

Great place to stay, right near a really nice part of santiago. Fairly expensive city.

Helpful staff.

Fantastic hostel in the heart of the Bellevista area. Super clean, super modern, super comfy beds which are made for you everyday. Breakfast is good; fruit, yogurt, toast, cereal etc. There's a BBQ area and big roof too deck which would be great for cooking with a group of people in summer. The atmosphere wasn't amazing but that was because we were there early in the week and there were mixed groups. Highly recommend!!

Everything was great, maybe would've liked to see the Hostel sell alcohol - but the Chilean laws might stop that? Being in night life neighborhood, night access should probably be done better. From what I could tell, someone is asleep and has to come down to open the door. It took a few minutes to wake them to come down, and we felt pretty bad.

I wish I could've stayed a bit longer as the location is in the heart of Bella Vista near a lot of bars and restaurants. Fantastic, friendly and very helpful staff. Modern and clean and a short walk to the city centre.

I stayed for a couple of nights in Rado Hostel. The staff is super nice and friendly. The hostel has a cool interior design and the places are clean. I met also some really cool people there and felt really good about staying there. Jonne

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Finland

My complains are: * the room doesn`t have electrical plugues near the bed...they are all together behind one bed. * The wifi doesn`t work all the hostel, only in the general area.

compared to santiago backpackers H rado is a 5 star hotel!! very well done!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3