H Rado Hostel Reviews

Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

Really easy going staff. They're there, available but not bothering you. The street is busy and noisy at night. Foosball table a bit damaged but I still love having it. I missed air conditioning (it was really hot). The common area is cool - they should have a swimming pool outside! :-)

Top of the line as Hostel. Very good staff, friendly, always on time, the breakfast very good, the area is lovely. I wish I can stay longer.

• 17th Jan 2015

Great hostel in Santiago, clean and easy to get to via metro or collectivo. Most of the staff were awesome and super helpful/friendly. I stayed for a few nights and again when I was there for one night enroute south. Breakfast was ok, nothing great but I think that applies to most hostels in chile. Would def stay again!

I did enjoy the timing during the hostel. It is placed in a strategic area and there are a lot of restaurants and stores around. Staff is too nice and attentive. All accommodations cleaned and well designed. Breakfast is included, but there is not too many options on it. Considering to be a hostel, perfect place to stay and enjoy Santiago. =D

Great location and a very nice roof!!!! The structure is excellent!

• 2nd Jan 2015

I stayed at Rado over New Year's when LAN airlines lost my luggage. Staff was incredibly helpful and cared about it! Although the luggage was at the airport and LAN didn't bring it til late Jan 1, I still had a nice stay at Rado - nice upstairs balcony, fast wifi, free tea/coffee, kitchen, views, next to tons of nighlife and not too loud! Thanks Rado for helping me get my bag back! Staff knows good places/great tips too!

Recommended and in great location. Comfortable night sleep and helpful staff. Would definitely stay at this hostel again!!

The hostel is very modern and has excellent facilities. Especially the common room and the huge terrace with a view over Bellavista neighborhood were great. Staff was very helpful and attentive and always treated us with warmth.

H Rado is a fantastic, clean and friendly hostel with good facilities. The staff were fantastic, they went above and beyond on many occasions. Will stay there again and will recommend to anyone visiting Santiago. Great location in the middle of Bellavista and clean, really clean!

Fantastic hostel. Super nice staff, great facilities, very clean. Very friendly atmosphere. The rooftop deck is amazing, I could have hung out there all day. You are literally on top of Patio Bella Vista with tons of great restaurants and bars. It's also walking distance to many sites. My favorite hostel so far in 2.5 months of travel.

I want to thank you specially one specific guy from the reception, forgot his name :) (a musician with black hair and long beard) who was very helpful, nice and pro-active helping me with the tour company that was very late to pick me up in my last day, his help totally made the difference - my trip to Chile would not be the same if I had not visited Valpo/Vina :). I have nothing to complain about this hostel.

Love this hostel. Modern building in an excellent location. Near by are lots of restaurants and bars. The metro is near. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Barrio Bellavista is awesome.

Great location, friendly and helpful staff and super common area including roof terrace. Only minor comments are that shower in room 205 took a while to warm up and it would be nice to have wifi in the rooms.

Nice, clean dorm rooms with updated bathrooms. Nice areas with couches and TVs plus an outside patio. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Staff are incredibly helpful and friendly, they went over and above my expectations. Hostel is very well run, spotlessly clean, and breakfast is good. However, there is no interaction between guests and no organized activities to encourage people to hang out together; Dont go there if you are traveling alone and want to meet people.

The Staff were so helpful and service-minded, great location, superclean and a good-value breakfast!

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Norway

The hostel is very nice! Clean, good location, good staff. My only suggestion is to put more computers available to use.

Very noisy if you have a room at the front facing the road. Well designed and looked after but the breakfast is quite small and basic. At the price you pay I would have expected a bit more.

Pretty clean and new hostel right in the centre of Bellavista, good wifi and an amazing breakfast, not the best atmosphere up on the common room though but all in all a pretty good place to stay on Santiago

Excellent hostel. Staffs at the reception are super friendly , attentive and helpful.. I dont know the name of them. A guy with a cap and beard and another guy with black hair and long hair... A lady who helps guests to have a breakfast is always smiling