H Rado Hostel Reviews

Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

Very friendly and helpful staff, specially Cristian at reception had always a good suggestion and time for all my questions ;-) I work myself in tourism and would say, that he is doing a great job! Nicely prepared breakfast, modern infrastructure, great rooms and a lovely rooftop terrace. Good ubication near metro Baquedano. The only - point... its right in the middle of everything and you hear loud music/drums/street acts in your room, specially at night. But with earplugs it works out

• 9th Feb 2016
  • Switzerland

One of the best facilities I've ever seen in a hostel. Super modern kitchen, kitchen facility not broken like in other hostels. Bathrooms are like 4 star hotel bathrooms. Professional cleaning staff. Well located in the most trendy place in Santiago. Also the common area is great. Enough space, an amazing terrace and a foosball table. WiFi was okay. Not super fast but good enough. During my trip no many people where in the hostel so the atmosphere wasn't as great as in other hostels.

All around great. Helpful staff, perfect location, fairly new facilities, spacious rooms, trendy deaign, with a good atmosphere, and phenomanal common areas.

H Rado is a fantastic hotel! It really is more like a hotel than a hostel with it's quality. The rooms are clean and made up every morning, breakfast is decent and the receptionists were amazing. I'm in a hotel now to begin my tour but it doesn't compare to H Rado. The location of H Rado is right next to the nightlife which means safety at night in the crowds when gettinh back, but there will be music every night with drums on the weekends. Its easy enough to sleep through with window closed

Couldn't recommend higher!! Would definitely stay here again!

well located, nice wifi.

Great location; very lively, lots of great restaurants just a quick step away. Quite loud though at night, being in such a central location. Ear plugs did the trick though.

• 26th Jan 2016

Very nice and clean hostel. Breakfast is good. Staff are friendly. Easy access to restaurants and bars

One of the best hostels! Five starts to everything. Staff was pleasant, friendly, food was delicious for breakfast. Clean. Will definitely stay again.

More of a hotel really which meant want as sociable but really lovely place right on the Main Street for bars and restaurants. Felt a very safe area

Great location close to tons of restaurants and bars, as well as public transit (although I didn't utilize it during my short stay). The staff were incredibly helpful and nice. They were also willing to hold our bags post check out while we wandered the city. My one suggestion would be to have a locked closet for bags being held rather than just putting them at the front desk so close to the front door (although I still felt they were generally safe). LOVED the rooftop patio and upstairs lounge.

More like a hotel than a hostel, so clean and fancy, great location, very nice breakfast and beautiful roof terrace.

Excellent hostel. Very helpfull staff, nice beds and showers. This is now my go to place in santiago.

I only stayed one night and wish I had been here longer. It was like a hotel. Amazing security, each room has a key card. Staff were really sweet and helpful. Breakfast with a table service, fresh fruit and yoghurt. Best I've had. This place is much more like a hotel than a hostel.

Solid hostel right in the heart of the main party area in Santiago (Bella Vista). Everything was excellent in terms of the standard hostel experience. Great kitchen and rooftop lounge. HOWEVER, if you stay here on a weekend, you will hear people partying until 6-7AM. We had a troup of drummers banging away until about 2AM. Just keep that in mind if you're looking for something quieter.

H rado definitely was the nicest with regards to facilities and cleanliness of the hostels I stayed at in Santiago. The staff is amicable and amazing. This is more of a quiet hostel and older in crowd compared to youth hostels.

Brilliant hostel - located in the heart of Providencia literally a stone's throw from the hottest Bellavista Patio that's home to dozens of rsnts and pubs. The hostel is safe, has superfast WiFi everywhere (rooms, reception, bedrooms). The kitchen which is attached to a lounge and a terrace that has fantastic views of San Cristobal hill and Providencia, is really airy and amazing.

Now when I came back from my trip I can say this is definitely the best hostel I stayed at in South America!Everything works,rooms are clean,breakfast is great,staff is nice and knowledgable,lockars are BIG(yay!),card system,rooms are spacious,enough toilets,clean towels at disposal,great and safe location,nice sleep,subway is close,nice going out area near by. And another thing: I'm so glad i changed my plans to come to Chile, because I loved the country, the people and Santiago is beautiful!

Loved staying there! It was clean, great location and staff were amazing

Very good hostel. Pros: (1) Location (situated in the happening Bellavista area, close to the city centre and accessible via the Baquedano metro station), (2) Facilities (fast wi-fi, great rooftop patio and common room), (3) Staff (bilingual, friendly and helpful). No significant cons, but one of the downsides of staying in a busy area is that it stays a bit noisy late into the night, which might not suit some people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3