H Rado Hostel Reviews

Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

Best facilities I have seen at a hostel. Extremely clean and great terrace on top floor. Comfy beds also. Although not the best social vibe, would be pretty good if hostel organized BBQ or something similar on the terrace, or other activities, to get to know other travelers better. Other than that fantastic hostel!

I got very sick while in Santiago, and the staff was so, so nice. They offered me a blanket and some water and continued to check on me.. I sincerely appreciated that! Big shout out to Christian for taking care of me. The facility is beautiful. I would have loved to have had wifi in the room since I like to fall asleep watching movies. Breakfast was good, and location was perfect. Tons of great food and shopping very close to the hostel, and easy access from the metro.

All good. Very nice area. Didn't seem very busy when I was there and I wasn't in Santiago long enough to say atmosphere was excellent. Staff very helpful.

The staff at this hostel are the best! I found them all to be very helpful and friendly and they had great information to get me to the airport and Valparaiso. The location is awesome, close to metro stations, markets, bars, restaurants, museums and parks. It's very easy to walk/bike around Santiago. The breakfast includes coffee, tea, toast, cereal, fruit, cheese, jam, dulce de leche and yogurt, not bad at all! The bedrooms have huge lockers and plenty of room for all your stuff. Loved it!

Great terrace with a view of Cristobal hill. Individual lights and sockets were greatly appreciated. Staff very helpful and location unbeatable. Would come back for sure.

Very modern hostel, rather like a hotel and in a good location. Everything is nearby, including the subway so it was easy to get around. Lots of good restaurants and coffee shops around. Great Lockers, nice and big. Clean and Secure hostel. Maybe some music in the background in the common room might be good, just to give it a bit more atmosphere. Great breakfast and huge kitchen - good for cooking your own food.

Helpful staff.

Fantastic hostel in the heart of the Bellevista area. Super clean, super modern, super comfy beds which are made for you everyday. Breakfast is good; fruit, yogurt, toast, cereal etc. There's a BBQ area and big roof too deck which would be great for cooking with a group of people in summer. The atmosphere wasn't amazing but that was because we were there early in the week and there were mixed groups. Highly recommend!!

Everything was great, maybe would've liked to see the Hostel sell alcohol - but the Chilean laws might stop that? Being in night life neighborhood, night access should probably be done better. From what I could tell, someone is asleep and has to come down to open the door. It took a few minutes to wake them to come down, and we felt pretty bad.

• 30th Jul 2014

I wish I could've stayed a bit longer as the location is in the heart of Bella Vista near a lot of bars and restaurants. Fantastic, friendly and very helpful staff. Modern and clean and a short walk to the city centre.

I stayed for a couple of nights in Rado Hostel. The staff is super nice and friendly. The hostel has a cool interior design and the places are clean. I met also some really cool people there and felt really good about staying there. Jonne

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Finland

My complains are: * the room doesn`t have electrical plugues near the bed...they are all together behind one bed. * The wifi doesn`t work all the hostel, only in the general area.

compared to santiago backpackers H rado is a 5 star hotel!! very well done!!!

Very nice and modern hostel in a great location near a lot of bars and restaurants. The rooms and facilities were very nice and modern and of a hotel standard. It has a great balcony and common area and would recommend staying here.

Very well located, but some of the rooms are incredibly noisy due to street traffic. The hot water was unreliable. The staff was really helpful and awesome but overall I'm not very happy with this place

Fantastic hostel, great facilities, localization and staff! Very clean and big rooms, great lounge and a very nice balcony! Good breakfast too! 100% recommended!

Very good! Clean, nice people, good atmosphere and helpfull staff! We are a 27 years old couple and shared a 4 bed room, so we would complain if we had some bad feelings, but it was very cool!

• 14th Jul 2014

We loved this hostel. Staff was very helpful and set up all our activities. Location can't be better being in Bellavista right next to the square and the bars. Very modern and clean facilities that looked and felt almost like a hotel. Best breakfast I've had at a hostel. And it was a social enough environment to make a few friends.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have added a free wine tasting every thursday so it becomes easier to meet other guests. Regards, Manager

Great value for money. I will definitely recommend it! Very clean, excellent staff, good breakfast (and you don't have to wash the dishes...), very well located.

Best hostel I've ever stayed. And pleasant ambience and cleaner bathrooms than my house

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4