H Rado Hostel Reviews

Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

compared to santiago backpackers H rado is a 5 star hotel!! very well done!!!

• 24th Jul 2014

Very nice and modern hostel in a great location near a lot of bars and restaurants. The rooms and facilities were very nice and modern and of a hotel standard. It has a great balcony and common area and would recommend staying here.

Very well located, but some of the rooms are incredibly noisy due to street traffic. The hot water was unreliable. The staff was really helpful and awesome but overall I'm not very happy with this place

I'm sorry your experience was not great. That is what we strive for. Regarding cleanliness and the bedbugs you mentioned, we have taken all the necessary measures during construction and cleaning procedures not to have that problem. I'm not sure what you saw, but we were not cleaning for bed bugs. We do not have bed bugs in our Hostel! Regarding the hot water, we have installed a US$30,000 system just to ensure correct temperature. Yours is the first complaint we've had regarding hot water.

Fantastic hostel, great facilities, localization and staff! Very clean and big rooms, great lounge and a very nice balcony! Good breakfast too! 100% recommended!

Very good! Clean, nice people, good atmosphere and helpfull staff! We are a 27 years old couple and shared a 4 bed room, so we would complain if we had some bad feelings, but it was very cool!

• 14th Jul 2014

We loved this hostel. Staff was very helpful and set up all our activities. Location can't be better being in Bellavista right next to the square and the bars. Very modern and clean facilities that looked and felt almost like a hotel. Best breakfast I've had at a hostel. And it was a social enough environment to make a few friends.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have added a free wine tasting every thursday so it becomes easier to meet other guests. Regards, Manager

Great value for money. I will definitely recommend it! Very clean, excellent staff, good breakfast (and you don't have to wash the dishes...), very well located.

Best hostel I've ever stayed. And pleasant ambience and cleaner bathrooms than my house

Amazing hostel. It is modern, sleek, very clean, and has a helpful staff. WiFi is only on the top floor, but this is a great way to get everyone out of the room and socialize. Breakfast includes fruit, cereal, bread with various spreads, deli meat, cheese, yogurt, coffee, tea, and juice

Probably the best hostel I have stayed in South America! Excellent location, helpful staff and very good facilities!

This is new hostel - or at least look like brand new. It is very very clean and organized and it's located in the best place in Santiago. One of the best hostels I've ever been!

• 1st Jul 2014

There are no hostel activities, which is sad. But it's a really nice hostel with a nice staff.

I really liked the guys in the reception , very professional and kind in the same time . Its like stay in home .

Very cool place, clean, friendly & helpful staff in a lovely location!

The heat of my room was not working. Besides that, i really enjoy my stay!

This hostel is located in a beautiful part of Santiago. The staff were extremely helpful and were always ready to recommend places to eat and places to go and see. I would definitely recommend this place.

very nice staff, location and Santiago mood.

• 10th Jun 2014

I loved this hostel!! I can not recommend it enough. I booked online and got a cab from the airport. This hostel is right at the heart of the town where all the bars and restaurants are. It is off a main road so it's safe and there isn't too much street noise. The dorm room is great, I was in a 6 bed female dorm, very spacious, individual lockers and ensuite! Hot water in the shower, so clean and your bed is made everyday! The breakfast is great, toast, fruit, cereal, yogurt and tea!

• 4th Jun 2014

Perfect yet a bit tame

• 4th Jun 2014

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Hostel was very clean and staff made your bed daily which is unheard of in hostel life! Breakfast was average. The bathroom on the 2nd floor got flooded but 3rd floor was perfect. Maybe they should fix that.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4