H Rado Hostel Reviews

Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

Very well located, but some of the rooms are incredibly noisy due to street traffic. The hot water was unreliable and they were cleaning one of the rooms for bed bugs that I saw when I went to breakfast.. The staff was really helpful and awesome but overall I'm not very happy with this place

Fantastic hostel, great facilities, localization and staff! Very clean and big rooms, great lounge and a very nice balcony! Good breakfast too! 100% recommended!

We loved this hostel. Staff was very helpful and set up all our activities. Location can't be better being in Bellavista right next to the square and the bars. Very modern and clean facilities that looked and felt almost like a hotel. Best breakfast I've had at a hostel. And it was a social enough environment to make a few friends.

Great value for money. I will definitely recommend it! Very clean, excellent staff, good breakfast (and you don't have to wash the dishes...), very well located.

Best hostel I've ever stayed. And pleasant ambience and cleaner bathrooms than my house

Probably the best hostel I have stayed in South America! Excellent location, helpful staff and very good facilities!

This is new hostel - or at least look like brand new. It is very very clean and organized and it's located in the best place in Santiago. One of the best hostels I've ever been!

• 1st Jul 2014

There are no hostel activities, which is sad. But it's a really nice hostel with a nice staff.

I really liked the guys in the reception , very professional and kind in the same time . Its like stay in home .

The heat of my room was not working. Besides that, i really enjoy my stay!

This hostel is located in a beautiful part of Santiago. The staff were extremely helpful and were always ready to recommend places to eat and places to go and see. I would definitely recommend this place.

very nice staff, location and Santiago mood.

• 10th Jun 2014

I loved this hostel!! I can not recommend it enough. I booked online and got a cab from the airport. This hostel is right at the heart of the town where all the bars and restaurants are. It is off a main road so it's safe and there isn't too much street noise. The dorm room is great, I was in a 6 bed female dorm, very spacious, individual lockers and ensuite! Hot water in the shower, so clean and your bed is made everyday! The breakfast is great, toast, fruit, cereal, yogurt and tea!

• 4th Jun 2014

Perfect yet a bit tame

• 4th Jun 2014

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Hostel was very clean and staff made your bed daily which is unheard of in hostel life! Breakfast was average. The bathroom on the 2nd floor got flooded but 3rd floor was perfect. Maybe they should fix that.

Would recommend this location and staff any day of the week! They were very helpful when I encountered problems that had nothing to do with them! Thanks!!!

Perfect location and great facilities, very easy to meet people, only complaint would be the noise, both from the street and the other guests. Otherwise great place

Excellent hostel right next to bellavista! Amazing facilities for a hostel in South America!

Excellent South American hostel. The staff there , particularly the reception manager are exremely polite and very accomodating and helpful. The rooms, toilets and bathrooms are very clean. There is an inside and outside common area with wi-fi All in all a great place to stay in Santiago!

• 21st May 2014