H Rado Hostel Reviews

Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

The only thing that sucks is the wifi only working on the 4th floor. It's really annoying. Everything else is great. Great hostel overall.

Big problem I have is that I reserved two separate one bedroom units, and got lumped together in one two bedroom unit. This was a major failing, for which I payed a premium. The hotel was otherwise booked full. Wi-Fi is in the lobby, reaches to some rooms (such as 304). Nice deco, typical hostel environment. It is situated between Lastarria and Barrio Bellavista, near a metro stop. This was the best part. Of course, that also made it LOUD at night.

• 11th Apr 2014

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed. The lockers could fit my 70+10 L backpack and there was space left. Great location for party - all bars and nightclubs are really close. Friendly staff, great terrace, great showers, best hostel breakfast ever.... nothing bad to say about it!

Excellent hostel! One of the best in South America for me so far! I stayed there 3 times in total and I would stay there for the forth time if I return to Santiago! There is no better place in Santiago for sure!!! Very good staff, clean rooms with comfortable beds, nice breakfast, huge terrace and nice and spacious lounge where you can read books and watch movies. It's also very convinient located in Providencia where you can find many restaurants and bars. Backpackers: Go to H Rado Hostel!!!!!!

It's a very good and professional hostel! The staff is very helpful and friendly. I'll always stay at Rado Hostel when I'm in Santiago because the beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean and the staff is really great. The breakfast is also very good. That's why H Rado hostel is really a very good place to stay. You'll not regret to stay here and I can highly recommend it!!!

Everything is amazing about this hostel, actually feels more like a hotel that hostel. Roof top deck is great abs sunny and common tv area is great to chill out at. Only thing this hostel is lacking is a party atmosphere, but you can go elsewhere to have that around town.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Really clean, awesome rooms, big and comfy beds, the nicest common area and terrace and freaking friendly staff. On top of that, an awesome location! You just have to stay at this place!!

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Sweden

H Rado Hostel is a very clean hostel with very comfortable beds. The staff is very helpful and friendly and can give very useful advises about Santiago and other onward journeys. They serve also a very nice breakfast in a very personal style. Sometimes you get even scrabbled eggs for breakfast. I'll definately stay at H Rado Hostel again when I return to Santiago because I had a good time over there. That's why I can recommend it to other travellers to stay at H Rado Hostel because it is good!!!

This place was great - helpful friendly staff, clean facilities, huge locker for luggage, insane proximity to nightlife and that patio is incredible. Gives you the option of hanging out in the indoor common room, which seemed more low-key, while the outdoor common area and patio provided a much more social, lets-crack-some-beers-together sort of environment. Good stuff.

• 20th Mar 2014

Very nice hostel in an excellent location, right in the middle of where Santiago's nightlife is. It's within walking distance to all the main attractions in town. Very comfortable bed. The in-room and storage lockers are so big that the my massive 27kg luggage actually fit in it! Very helpful and friendly staff and nice breakfast. Nice terrace lounge (indoor and outdoor) with great sunset view and where you can just chill or meet other travelers. Highly recommended for Santiago stay.

Clean, modern, bright and friendly. Lovely light and airy common area and kitchen upstairs, plus fabulous views from the roof terrace. Beds wide and comfy too!

Very friendly staff, good location and excellent cleanliness. I loved this hostel. It was de best hostel I've been stayed. If you want to visit Santiago, H Rado is probably the best option to sleep and stay for a lot of days!

• 28th Feb 2014

Super clean, amazing location (if you don't mind the noise at night), and the rooftop terrace is to die for. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The only criticsm I have is the atmosphere which wasn't very social at all. Nobody really took advantage of the amazing facilities. But as we all know, you can get really lucky or unlucky with the crowd at a hostel. So, for solo travelers it might not be the best place, but certainly for groups or couples.

I love it :) nice place

This is rather a hotel with dorms than a hostel! New facilities, super clean, super helpful and friendly staff and the most secure place I´ve seen!! During night time they ask for your name and room number before opening the door! Thumbs up! Breakfast is served with fresh fruit and sometimes eggs. Rooms get cleaned every day and they even make your bed. 100% recommendation! Also the location is great in the middle of Bellavista where all the restaurants and clubs are located.

Great terrace and facilities good in general. Note that they quote prices in dollars so if you want to pay in Pesos you have to add on the tax. A nice way of making your hostel seem cheaper than it is???

Nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. HUGE, comfy beds in spotlessly clean rooms. Ridiculously convenient location to bars, restaurants, attractions and public transit. Strong wifi (although only on one and a half floors) and public computers, great library, roof deck, multiple huge flat screen TVs, awesome breakfast with real cheese and fruit, hot showers with PRESSURE, super-friendly multi-lingual staff...everything. Only downsides were lack of laundry service and deadly proximity to Taco Bell :)

This hostel was amazing! Super clean and close to all the restaurants and bars. My luggage was delayed and they did everything they could to help me. The staff were very helpful! Breaks was good too!

Very nice staff! It was very noisy at night, because the room was facing the street.

Fantastic hostel! The staff were super helpful and friendly. Breakfast was superb! And in regards to a previous comment about it being too clean ("almost sterile")...who complains about a hostel being too clean?? There is a maid that comes in and cleans the dorms in the afternoon and I loved it!! They don't arrange many activities for the people staying there to do together like some other hostels but this is by far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Love them!!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3