H Rado Hostel Reviews

Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

Really awesome hostel, the staff was incredible! Being a completely gullible Canadian I made friends with some serious gems who helped me out during my short visit! Will definitely be back when it's warmer!

great hostel; options to purchase drinks and snacks would be nice

• 15th Jul 2015

I love this hostel, and I've stayed at many. I stayed here in July 2012 and made a point to book here again this month. Comfortable beds, clean rooms with clean en-suite bathrooms, towel use included, huge lockers in the rooms. Excellent location, lovely breakfast included, well-equipped kitchen, fun decor. Maybe there aren't planned in-hostel activities, but you're in one of the best neighborhoods in a big, vibrant city--make your own fun!

Loved the location of the Hostel as it's in a prime spot for tourists. Facilities are clean and well maintained daily. There are not as much organised activities as other hostels do and maybe this is something that can be improved upon. But all in all, one of the best hostels I've stayed in for a while I'd send anyone to this hostel to stay without hesitation

all round great hostel like a boutique hotel just with dorm rooms I could have stayed there for ever

Best in Santiago, by far.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Very good Hostel!!! I love it, everything was really clean, and the breakfeast was great. Thanks

Hotel quality in hostel format. Very clean, organized, and quite place. Everything is good with this hostel. Highly recommended.

Excellent location! Nice and helpful staff!

This is an excellent hostel, though it's really more of a hotel. The staff make the beds and offer a great breakfast every morning. We stayed almost a month, for the Copa America tournament. Very warm, excellent upstairs common room/patio and good lockers for storing things. Not enough outlets in the rooms! My only complaint might be the noise from the street below - Pio Nono is a busy street, so try to get a room on the other side of the hostel if you can.

The hostel was beautiful.Very modern artsy feel. A great terrace and main area to mingle with. Our private room had a small balcony attached.

Brilliant in every way, very friendly and helpful staff too. Learnt a lot about Chile and a lot of Chilean Spanish from Tiara!

Great location, very friendly & helpful staff. We stayed in a private double, which was compact, but well designed, e.g. good storage/shelving, so weren't tripping over our bags. Also, even though the room was small, the bathroom/shower were a good size and a great shower. Had a gas heater, but didn't need this even though it was June & cold nights.

Fantastic hostel! Very clean - excellent location. Highly recommend

Loved the atmosphere and how friendly all of the guests were.

Nice & clean. Good location. Just a bit soulless

Very friendly statt. Helped whenever they could. Tried to give a lot of recommendations and places where to go, what to eat . etc. The place is well located and the terrace is awesome. Even breakfast is recommend. So: highly recommenend!

• 10th May 2015

Nice and clean hostel, not far from a lot of restaurants, subway and a small mountain with nice veiw of Santiago and the big mountains. I stayed in a dormroom with 5 other nice guys from around the world, who also traveld sole. Nice guys!

Such a nice hostel I will be sure to stay there next time I'm in Santiago! Location could not be better and facilities hotel standard. Absolutely recommend for anyone, couples and singles alike.

the only problem was the noise during the night

« first « Prev 1 2 3