H Rado Hostel Reviews

Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

I want to thank you specially one specific guy from the reception, forgot his name :) (a musician with black hair and long beard) who was very helpful, nice and pro-active helping me with the tour company that was very late to pick me up in my last day, his help totally made the difference - my trip to Chile would not be the same if I had not visited Valpo/Vina :). I have nothing to complain about this hostel.

Great location, friendly and helpful staff and super common area including roof terrace. Only minor comments are that shower in room 205 took a while to warm up and it would be nice to have wifi in the rooms.

Nice, clean dorm rooms with updated bathrooms. Nice areas with couches and TVs plus an outside patio. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

The Staff were so helpful and service-minded, great location, superclean and a good-value breakfast!

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Norway

The hostel is very nice! Clean, good location, good staff. My only suggestion is to put more computers available to use.

Very noisy if you have a room at the front facing the road. Well designed and looked after but the breakfast is quite small and basic. At the price you pay I would have expected a bit more.

Pretty clean and new hostel right in the centre of Bellavista, good wifi and an amazing breakfast, not the best atmosphere up on the common room though but all in all a pretty good place to stay on Santiago

Excellent hostel. Staffs at the reception are super friendly , attentive and helpful.. I dont know the name of them. A guy with a cap and beard and another guy with black hair and long hair... A lady who helps guests to have a breakfast is always smiling

The location of this hostel is the Best!Bellavista is a neighborhood full of bars and restaurants.The breakfadt is amaxing with fruits, yogurt, tea, Bread, Dulce de leche..The staff i really Nice, principally Christian.i would recomend this hostel to my friends!

Staff was great and the location was awesome. I had a short stay here, but everything I needed was provided and ready for me. I would stay here again in the future!

Very lovely hotel staff, great location and clean and modern rooms. There wasnt much atmosphere though, usually nobody around and nothing is organized by the hostel. Had a good time though, staff is helpful with recommendations!

Enjoyed our time here, was like a hotel, rooms were very clean and the upstairs deck was nice and sunny! Great location beside restaurants and bars.

Very good place. Clean and kind staff.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

We had a double room with bathroom and we're very pleased with the room. The bathroom was nice and clean. Breakfast on the fourth floor was nothing special, but filled us up. The rooftop deck was very nice. We would definitely come stay again.

• 4th Oct 2014

Best facilities I have seen at a hostel. Extremely clean and great terrace on top floor. Comfy beds also. Although not the best social vibe, would be pretty good if hostel organized BBQ or something similar on the terrace, or other activities, to get to know other travelers better. Other than that fantastic hostel!

Great clean hostel with good facilities in a good location. Some staff friendlier than others. Only downside to the place is a lack of atmosphere or activities organised by the hostel, so harder to meet and talk to other people.

Good nice and tidy hostel. Everything is new and works. Maybe just a little bit quiet but that can be good.

Internet access is week in the first floor...

• 22nd Sep 2014

Stayed here for quite a few nights and it is clean, safe and excellently located. The only downside for me is that the hostel does not organise anything for solo travellers to meet or get out and about as a group so it made it harder than it would be in some other places. The breakfast is really good, there are hot showers, big lockers, and lovely facilities including an amazing roof terrace. Very clean social areas thanks to the tireless staff!

I got very sick while in Santiago, and the staff was so, so nice. They offered me a blanket and some water and continued to check on me.. I sincerely appreciated that! Big shout out to Christian for taking care of me. The facility is beautiful. I would have loved to have had wifi in the room since I like to fall asleep watching movies. Breakfast was good, and location was perfect. Tons of great food and shopping very close to the hostel, and easy access from the metro.

« first « Prev 1 2 3