H Rado Hostel Reviews

Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

Helpful staff.

Fantastic hostel in the heart of the Bellevista area. Super clean, super modern, super comfy beds which are made for you everyday. Breakfast is good; fruit, yogurt, toast, cereal etc. There's a BBQ area and big roof too deck which would be great for cooking with a group of people in summer. The atmosphere wasn't amazing but that was because we were there early in the week and there were mixed groups. Highly recommend!!

Everything was great, maybe would've liked to see the Hostel sell alcohol - but the Chilean laws might stop that? Being in night life neighborhood, night access should probably be done better. From what I could tell, someone is asleep and has to come down to open the door. It took a few minutes to wake them to come down, and we felt pretty bad.

• 30th Jul 2014

I wish I could've stayed a bit longer as the location is in the heart of Bella Vista near a lot of bars and restaurants. Fantastic, friendly and very helpful staff. Modern and clean and a short walk to the city centre.

I stayed for a couple of nights in Rado Hostel. The staff is super nice and friendly. The hostel has a cool interior design and the places are clean. I met also some really cool people there and felt really good about staying there. Jonne

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Finland

My complains are: * the room doesn`t have electrical plugues near the bed...they are all together behind one bed. * The wifi doesn`t work all the hostel, only in the general area.

compared to santiago backpackers H rado is a 5 star hotel!! very well done!!!

Very nice and modern hostel in a great location near a lot of bars and restaurants. The rooms and facilities were very nice and modern and of a hotel standard. It has a great balcony and common area and would recommend staying here.

Very well located, but some of the rooms are incredibly noisy due to street traffic. The hot water was unreliable. The staff was really helpful and awesome but overall I'm not very happy with this place

Fantastic hostel, great facilities, localization and staff! Very clean and big rooms, great lounge and a very nice balcony! Good breakfast too! 100% recommended!

Very good! Clean, nice people, good atmosphere and helpfull staff! We are a 27 years old couple and shared a 4 bed room, so we would complain if we had some bad feelings, but it was very cool!

• 14th Jul 2014

We loved this hostel. Staff was very helpful and set up all our activities. Location can't be better being in Bellavista right next to the square and the bars. Very modern and clean facilities that looked and felt almost like a hotel. Best breakfast I've had at a hostel. And it was a social enough environment to make a few friends.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have added a free wine tasting every thursday so it becomes easier to meet other guests. Regards, Manager

Great value for money. I will definitely recommend it! Very clean, excellent staff, good breakfast (and you don't have to wash the dishes...), very well located.

Best hostel I've ever stayed. And pleasant ambience and cleaner bathrooms than my house

Amazing hostel. It is modern, sleek, very clean, and has a helpful staff. WiFi is only on the top floor, but this is a great way to get everyone out of the room and socialize. Breakfast includes fruit, cereal, bread with various spreads, deli meat, cheese, yogurt, coffee, tea, and juice

Probably the best hostel I have stayed in South America! Excellent location, helpful staff and very good facilities!

This is new hostel - or at least look like brand new. It is very very clean and organized and it's located in the best place in Santiago. One of the best hostels I've ever been!

• 1st Jul 2014

There are no hostel activities, which is sad. But it's a really nice hostel with a nice staff.

I really liked the guys in the reception , very professional and kind in the same time . Its like stay in home .

Very cool place, clean, friendly & helpful staff in a lovely location!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4