H Rado Hostel Reviews

Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

A swish, modern, high level hostel with good facilities, great cleanliness and very good staff. Good breakfast too. However...as per previous comments, the street facing rooms are loud. I arrived on a Saturday and barely slept that night with all the party noise from the street. Sunday was better. Tried to change dorm rooms but was told all dorm rooms face the street. So maybe stay elsewhere if you're a light sleeper.

This is a very good location - if you like to party! That also makes it a bit noisy. The 4-bed room - the bunk is right next to the door - which has an electronic alarm and makes lots of extra noise and light from outside. Great social atmosphere when you are in the roof-top common area.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • lukecla

Awesome location near the metro and Cerro San Cristobal. It's a bit loud at night but I've had worse in other parts of South America. Beds and bathrooms were clean and comfortable. Rooms could use more power outlets but wasn't terrible. Wifi was good.

• 15th Feb 2015

Very clean, modern and comfy hostel. The location is great, not to far from the metro and many good restaurants.

Best hostel I've ever been to! More of a hotel than hostel. Everything is clean and new with a great atmosphere. Highly recommend

Location is excellent.Very organised system.Communal area is on the top of the building with a nice view to San Cristobal.Breakfast is good,including fruits.The street noise can be very loud.Modern finish,nice and clean bathrooms.Could do with chairs or a table in the dorms.Felt like a hotel.Good value for money.

Really easy going staff. They're there, available but not bothering you. The street is busy and noisy at night. Foosball table a bit damaged but I still love having it. I missed air conditioning (it was really hot). The common area is cool - they should have a swimming pool outside! :-)

Everything new and modern, spacious lockers, big beds, clean bathrooms and well equipped kitchen. Nice view from the terrace.

Top of the line as Hostel. Very good staff, friendly, always on time, the breakfast very good, the area is lovely. I wish I can stay longer.

• 17th Jan 2015

Great hostel in Santiago, clean and easy to get to via metro or collectivo. Most of the staff were awesome and super helpful/friendly. I stayed for a few nights and again when I was there for one night enroute south. Breakfast was ok, nothing great but I think that applies to most hostels in chile. Would def stay again!

I did enjoy the timing during the hostel. It is placed in a strategic area and there are a lot of restaurants and stores around. Staff is too nice and attentive. All accommodations cleaned and well designed. Breakfast is included, but there is not too many options on it. Considering to be a hostel, perfect place to stay and enjoy Santiago. =D

Great location and a very nice roof!!!! The structure is excellent!

• 2nd Jan 2015

I stayed at Rado over New Year's when LAN airlines lost my luggage. Staff was incredibly helpful and cared about it! Although the luggage was at the airport and LAN didn't bring it til late Jan 1, I still had a nice stay at Rado - nice upstairs balcony, fast wifi, free tea/coffee, kitchen, views, next to tons of nighlife and not too loud! Thanks Rado for helping me get my bag back! Staff knows good places/great tips too!

Recommended and in great location. Comfortable night sleep and helpful staff. Would definitely stay at this hostel again!!

The hostel is very modern and has excellent facilities. Especially the common room and the huge terrace with a view over Bellavista neighborhood were great. Staff was very helpful and attentive and always treated us with warmth.

H Rado is a fantastic, clean and friendly hostel with good facilities. The staff were fantastic, they went above and beyond on many occasions. Will stay there again and will recommend to anyone visiting Santiago. Great location in the middle of Bellavista and clean, really clean!

Fantastic hostel. Super nice staff, great facilities, very clean. Very friendly atmosphere. The rooftop deck is amazing, I could have hung out there all day. You are literally on top of Patio Bella Vista with tons of great restaurants and bars. It's also walking distance to many sites. My favorite hostel so far in 2.5 months of travel.

I want to thank you specially one specific guy from the reception, forgot his name :) (a musician with black hair and long beard) who was very helpful, nice and pro-active helping me with the tour company that was very late to pick me up in my last day, his help totally made the difference - my trip to Chile would not be the same if I had not visited Valpo/Vina :). I have nothing to complain about this hostel.

Love this hostel. Modern building in an excellent location. Near by are lots of restaurants and bars. The metro is near. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Barrio Bellavista is awesome.

Great location, friendly and helpful staff and super common area including roof terrace. Only minor comments are that shower in room 205 took a while to warm up and it would be nice to have wifi in the rooms.

« first « Prev 1 2 3