H Rado Hostel Reviews

Pio Nono 5, Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

I really like it. Very modern and nice hostel, good location for the night, a bit noisy if you want to sleep early. There was not much atmosphere, the common area was almost always empty. I think this maybe is because there is no bar there (they allow you to take drinks in), maybe for the amount of bars in the neighborhood. In addition to this the common area is in the last floor, so you pass by only if you intentionally go there.

Great location and common area. Only negative being our private room bathroom was shared with a dorm, not another private. Also great nightlife around but nothing organised within hostel. Would def stay again!

I've stayed here at least 6 times and always enjoy the dorms , the staff , view to the Andes and overall atmosphere of this hostel . It may cost a bit more than other places but it's worth it !

Great place. Great location. I Recommend.

Great location,great bilingual staff great price cant go wrong

• 19th Aug 2015

amazing hostel! Super modern, clean and in a great location!

Staff were friendly and helpful all the time. The room was clean although a little loud being so close to the main street, but nothing ear plugs didn't solve. Huge storage for gear (need padlock) great having an ensuite. Social area is big enough especially the kitchen. Breakfast is basic but dont need anymore than that. and the roof top view is pretty epic. Would stay here again

A lovely hostel with excellent facilities but slightly over priced. Can certainly find similar hostels for a lot less in price!

Really awesome hostel, the staff was incredible! Being a completely gullible Canadian I made friends with some serious gems who helped me out during my short visit! Will definitely be back when it's warmer!

great hostel; options to purchase drinks and snacks would be nice

I love this hostel, and I've stayed at many. I stayed here in July 2012 and made a point to book here again this month. Comfortable beds, clean rooms with clean en-suite bathrooms, towel use included, huge lockers in the rooms. Excellent location, lovely breakfast included, well-equipped kitchen, fun decor. Maybe there aren't planned in-hostel activities, but you're in one of the best neighborhoods in a big, vibrant city--make your own fun!

Love this hostel! I've stayed in many shared dorms during my travels and this place has by far the best rooms. Security is excellent, the staff members are all super friendly and up for a laugh as well as being really knowledgeable. The hostel itself is constantly kept immaculate and is better than most 4* hotels I've stayed in. The atmosphere is fun and there is a great social area and roof terrace. Location is perfect in a very safe neighbourhood and everything you need is on your doorstep.

Loved the location of the Hostel as it's in a prime spot for tourists. Facilities are clean and well maintained daily. There are not as much organised activities as other hostels do and maybe this is something that can be improved upon. But all in all, one of the best hostels I've stayed in for a while I'd send anyone to this hostel to stay without hesitation

all round great hostel like a boutique hotel just with dorm rooms I could have stayed there for ever

Best in Santiago, by far.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Very good Hostel!!! I love it, everything was really clean, and the breakfeast was great. Thanks

Hotel quality in hostel format. Very clean, organized, and quite place. Everything is good with this hostel. Highly recommended.

Excellent location! Nice and helpful staff!

This is an excellent hostel, though it's really more of a hotel. The staff make the beds and offer a great breakfast every morning. We stayed almost a month, for the Copa America tournament. Very warm, excellent upstairs common room/patio and good lockers for storing things. Not enough outlets in the rooms! My only complaint might be the noise from the street below - Pio Nono is a busy street, so try to get a room on the other side of the hostel if you can.

The hostel was beautiful.Very modern artsy feel. A great terrace and main area to mingle with. Our private room had a small balcony attached.

« first « Prev 1 2 3