H132 Hostel Reviews

2F., No. 132, Sec. 1 Zhongshan N. Rd., Zhongshan D, Taipei, Taiwan

I have been stayed 3rd with big luggage two days ago. so I felt inconvenience loading carriers up and down and I have not yet take deposit 300 T w d actually you should check ^^ Jung so ra

• 10th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

地理位置非常好 但全館無電梯 大型行李請多加考量 而且 非常多韓國人 部份韓國人有吸煙習慣 雖然在外面抽 但室內多少會有煙味 而碰到的韓國人剛好衛生習慣都不怎麼樣… 共用浴室不足 很常出現要排隊的情況 有時甚至至0100 仍要排隊

This is a wonderful place to stay. First and foremost the staff are so kind, friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much bother. The rooms are comfortable and spacious and the place is in a great location. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wishing to be comfortable and in a good location.

非常棒的青年旅社,地點在離中山捷運站很近,也可步行至臺北車站,約15分鐘,乾淨且舒適,來臺北旅遊的首選。

This hostel is nice. Wendy is really really friendly and she gave me a lot of suggestions about the travel, thanks her!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • China

newly renovated and just 3 mins walk from the metro station. everything is clean and tidy. the staff wendy is super nice and friendly. everything is clean and neat.

Enjoyed our stay!

clean wonderful hostel! don't even feel like a hostel in the first place! feels more like a hotel! only drawback is that they don't have a lift, and that you will need to carry your luggage up flights of stairs. I stayed on the 4th floor, and luckily for me, there were male staff around to help me and my sister to carry our luggages up. staff were super friendly!

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Ceci & the entire staff were really helpful and friendly which I really appreciated! I also loved how they had a fruit and toast breakfast every morning. As for the rooms, I stayed in a single room with shared bathroom at building 134. The walls are very thin and I was bummed that there was no window with natural sunlight coming in so you wake up to a pitch black room every morning. The room and amenities were very clean though, and overall this is a great value hostel in an excellent location.

Everything's good but lots of stairs. I had a big suitcase so I had to lift it up to Floor 4th. Horrible process but I don't regret about choosing this hostel.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Great location, near Zhongshan and Taipei MRT stations. Clean, simple and awesome.

• 8th Oct 2014

环境不错,离台北车站走十分钟左右,还算好找

It'll be better if there is a television, and the location is a little far away from the taibei station. Others there is good.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • China

Great staff and then some. Excellent in every way. Best hostel to date. Have rebooked more time there at end of Taiwan walkabout. Says it all really.

The staffs are really helpful and nice

没有电梯,如果在五楼的话带行李箱爬楼梯会比较费力。

• 30th Sep 2014
  • China

(1)my favorite hostel in Taipei so far ! I stayed in a single room for two nights, the room offers enough space for a solo traveler, very quiet, (2) common area is very nice. (3) must bear in mind that the hostel does not have a lift, especially for travellers with heavy luggage (4) staff friendly and nice, had nice chats with Wendy : -) (4) super convenient location Overall, highly recommended!!

Everything is fine. Just that other customers should lower their voice during 6am-8am. During one of the night, someone tried to open our room's door.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Singapore

The room is clean and all staff (especially Wendy) are kind ! moreover location is very close to MRT station! (about 3 mins?) I'm willing to recommend this hostel!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

The staff of this hostel are superb! Wendy,Ceci,Steve,& all other parttime staff were extremely friendly in providing travel advices.They would even had a chit-chat with me if they found me bored, such caring staff were highly appreciated.The lobby is well decorated, it makes me feel like i am home.However, it would be better if the single rooms in H134 can be refurbished, the pale white color walls w/ no decos aren't that comfy.Also, I hope that activities can be held so that we can hv fun tgt.

• 18th Aug 2014