H132 Hostel Reviews

2F., No. 132, Sec. 1 Zhongshan N. Rd., Zhongshan D, Taipei, Taiwan

Enjoyed our stay!

clean wonderful hostel! don't even feel like a hostel in the first place! feels more like a hotel! only drawback is that they don't have a lift, and that you will need to carry your luggage up flights of stairs. I stayed on the 4th floor, and luckily for me, there were male staff around to help me and my sister to carry our luggages up. staff were super friendly!

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Ceci & the entire staff were really helpful and friendly which I really appreciated! I also loved how they had a fruit and toast breakfast every morning. As for the rooms, I stayed in a single room with shared bathroom at building 134. The walls are very thin and I was bummed that there was no window with natural sunlight coming in so you wake up to a pitch black room every morning. The room and amenities were very clean though, and overall this is a great value hostel in an excellent location.

Everything's good but lots of stairs. I had a big suitcase so I had to lift it up to Floor 4th. Horrible process but I don't regret about choosing this hostel.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Great location, near Zhongshan and Taipei MRT stations. Clean, simple and awesome.

• 8th Oct 2014

环境不错,离台北车站走十分钟左右,还算好找

It'll be better if there is a television, and the location is a little far away from the taibei station. Others there is good.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • China

Great staff and then some. Excellent in every way. Best hostel to date. Have rebooked more time there at end of Taiwan walkabout. Says it all really.

The staffs are really helpful and nice

没有电梯,如果在五楼的话带行李箱爬楼梯会比较费力。

• 30th Sep 2014
  • China

(1)my favorite hostel in Taipei so far ! I stayed in a single room for two nights, the room offers enough space for a solo traveler, very quiet, (2) common area is very nice. (3) must bear in mind that the hostel does not have a lift, especially for travellers with heavy luggage (4) staff friendly and nice, had nice chats with Wendy : -) (4) super convenient location Overall, highly recommended!!

Everything is fine. Just that other customers should lower their voice during 6am-8am. During one of the night, someone tried to open our room's door.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Singapore

The room is clean and all staff (especially Wendy) are kind ! moreover location is very close to MRT station! (about 3 mins?) I'm willing to recommend this hostel!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

The staff of this hostel are superb! Wendy,Ceci,Steve,& all other parttime staff were extremely friendly in providing travel advices.They would even had a chit-chat with me if they found me bored, such caring staff were highly appreciated.The lobby is well decorated, it makes me feel like i am home.However, it would be better if the single rooms in H134 can be refurbished, the pale white color walls w/ no decos aren't that comfy.Also, I hope that activities can be held so that we can hv fun tgt.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Excellent location, kind staffs, good cleanliness.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Awesome place to stay. The staff were super friendly and more than willing to suggest places to see or eat at, very clean facilities and comfortable beds. And the "light breakfast" provided was delicious and generous considering it was free. I only stayed one night but it left quite the impression on me, highly recommend H132!

Very nice staff. Everything was clean and simple. Comfortable stay!

• 28th Jul 2014

Thanks for such a cozy place to stay for 3 nights in Taipei. I'm very satisfied with a professional operating system of this hostel. I felt so secure during my stay, and more importantly the rate for the single room is very cheap compared to others.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Thailand

H 132 is by far one of the best hostel I have stayed at - EVER - and then I have been to over 34 countries - which says a lot. The location is convenient, the room is nice, clean and comfartabel and also providing free breakfast. Staff are nice and helpful (a special thanks to Cecilia - who was just amazing, always smiling and helpful. Providing me with good and helpful information about what to do and see in Taiwan). Can recommend this hostel to anyone, will def. stay here again.

Stay in the hostel was pleasant ,conveniently located near the station . Just a note of caution there is no lift

• 19th Jul 2014