H132 Hostel Reviews

2F., No. 132, Sec. 1 Zhongshan N. Rd., Zhongshan D, Taipei, Taiwan

Thank Wendy for her help at my last minute to take the flight. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were tidy and very comfortable. They made good room arrangement.

Stayed in a 4dorm mixed bed room. Everything was fine, good Location (good stuff to eat in the small streets around the hostel). Would definitely stay at H132 Hostel again.

However there were a lot of mosquitoes in my room which caused me to get bitten a fair bit

I loved the hostel for its friendly staff and most of all, the ambience. However, there were mosquitoes in the room we stayed in ): Apart from that, everything was great!

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

The toilet light was faulty which was promptly changed, thats good. But the towels did not smell fresh/clean. There were some red stains on the bedsheet too. But overall, stay was ok

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Singapore

The environment is neat and tidy and the location is perfect. However, I think you may have to remind the guests to keep their voice down after 12am or so. Many guests on my floor talked at the corridor after 12am, slammed the doors (room door/ toilet door/ bathroom door). I understand different guests have different resting time, but may be a gentle reminder/ highlight is needed. I hope there is a TV at the common area at No.134 (non-main tower).

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Everything is good. If you don't mind to carry your luggage thru long stairs and without help.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

다음에 타이페이에 가면 또 들리고 싶은 곳입니다. 넓고 깔끔한 인테리어에 편안한 곳이었습니다. 옥상 야외 테라스도 있고 편하게 지내다 갑니다.

The hostel is clean although the en suite room I've stayed on my first night in the second floor doesn't smell good.i think the floor carpet makes it stink. Sheets are clean and beds are comfortable. The breakfast is very healthy as they serve about 4 kinds of fruit in the morning. Staff are good but not as friendly as the other hostel I've stayed in Taipei last year. They're young and I think they need to be friendly and at least great guests in the morning when they come for breakfast.

the bathroom was dirty and smelled, but all other things are good.

Staff was very helpful and though we were placed one building away from the reception building, it wasn't hard meeting people who shared the same building. Rooms are a bit tiny though.

Thumbs up for the staff that provide good hospitality. Overall experience is good except the room that I stayed in could improve the sound proofing where water running noise from the common bathrooms propagate into the room. If you are a light sleeper, it could be quite irritated.

Pleasant stay with great staff, place.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • China

nice place ! :)

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel is very clean and it is by far one of the best hostel I have stayed. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The only problem is there is too many stairs but other then that it is good. The hostel security is very good too as u notice cctv all around the hostel and in all level. Definitely going to intro it to my friend and going back to stay the next time!

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Awesome hostel! The free breakfast is amazing, the lounge is super cosy and the rooms smell like the amazing wood they use for the bunks. Washrooms are super clean. Great hostel!

One of the best hostels that I stayed in Taipei. The room is nice and clean and comfortable. The hostel is also great place to meet other fellow travelers. It has large common living room where people can get to know each other over the free breakfast. The breakfast is good (for me). The staffs are also very cheerful and helpful (Wendy, Steve and the rest). Location is convenient, so close to MRT. Next time i visit i will definitely stay here again

Most of the members of the staff are very nice and helpful. But the first one that I met was a bit tired and quite reluctant to explain to me.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

A recommend place to stay. Good staffs and good location. But sometimes in the morning, it is noisy when I lived at single room ar 3/F, while 4/F is good.

Nice stay for 3 nights