H132 Hostel Reviews

2F., No. 132, Sec. 1 Zhongshan N. Rd., Zhongshan D, Taipei, Taiwan

Staff are nice and helpful~ Location is excellent~ quiet in common area but a bit noise in the morning at sleeping room area, suggest to have another pillow..

Really a great experience. The location is convenient, room is clean and comfortable, staffs are helpful and friendly. Here is also providing free healthy breakfast. We meet several friends and have some interesting conversation, most of them are come from Korea. Besides, it is expected to carry my luggage though long stairs, in fact the staff do help us voluntarily. I will stay here again if I visit next time

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Especially, Wendy was really very nice and heilpful.

• 10th Jun 2014

Thanks for your hospitality.

i like this hostel as i feeling i back to home with several friends from hong kong,germany,usa,singapore,korea and etc. i found 3 people same surname with me as VOON,i feel wonderfull about this i would like to thanks to wendy,steve and ceci who gave me lot of informations about taipei.they are nice and helpful. i will come next year. see u all and take care

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

you need to change a better/soft mattress, toothbrush for customers, and hangers, will be great. i thought these stuffs are basic?! hope to see on my next trip, thanks.

very helpful staff good vides here good location

• 4th Jun 2014
  • China

I stayed in a private room but the walls were too thin and as the other travelers either got up at 6am to blow their hair or came back after 10pm to watch youtube in the sitting room or blow their hair, I didn't had any good sleep during the 4 nights that I stayed there. I wish the other travellers could be more considerate.

• 29th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

A little tricky to find the place as there were no signboards save the big "132" sign above the entrance wood door. Otherwise lovely place to stay!

• 28th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Really nice stay! Awesome! Keep going!

The hostel feels superbly clean, sparkly and comfortable with 24 hour air-conditioning. I felt like i was staying in a hotel. Too bad i only had a one night stay there. It was really comfortable, quiet, and people were considerate as there were quite a number of people sharing the toilets and the basins. It was really great staying there and really comfortable beds and blankets with large lockers beside the beds to lock your valuables. Great pantry and free breakfast! What more could you ask?

Been there for 4 nights and sleep well every night , I was stayed at the single room and it's pretty clean~ security safe ~ quiet ~ and the common room is really big can stay there an hour for waiting for the laundry~ 7-11 is close to star hostel and the mrt station is really close!!! 👍👍👍

Third time staying here but this is the first time I've stayed at unit 134 (instead of 132). Generally I felt that the soundproof was a lot better at 132. Or perhaps it was just my luck to have terrible neighbours this time round. :/ That aside, the hostel staff had been most helpful and friendly as usual. (:

The staffs is extremely helpfu, patience and friendly . They will try theirs best to answer your doubt . It's is a very present stay . Definitely will be back . Keep up the good work !! Cheers =)

• 25th May 2014
  • Singapore

I think the hygiene of the bathroom is fine. But maybe they can clean it twice a day instead of once a day. That would be better

The staff was very helpful in giving us direction on where to go during our stay. Breakfast was nice and the rooms were great, although be prepared for a harder bed than you may be used to.

Great location,H123 is very close to MRT station. Common area is very cozy and comfortable, room is nice and clean. Staffs are very friendly, recommend the hostel !!!!!!!!!

The staff is the hostel's greatest asset, I would like to thank Wendy specially who helped us to have a great birthday party in the hostel!

The only downside to the hostel is that they don't have lift so we had to carry our luggages up to the 3rd floor. other than that, everything is perfect. the toilet are clean, the bed are clean and comfy. staff are really helpful. try staying here!

Very clean hostel and friendly staffs. Had a pleasant stay during the visit.

• 12th May 2014