H132 Hostel Reviews

2F., No. 132, Sec. 1 Zhongshan N. Rd., Zhongshan D, Taipei, Taiwan

Awesome hostel! The free breakfast is amazing, the lounge is super cosy and the rooms smell like the amazing wood they use for the bunks. Washrooms are super clean. Great hostel!

One of the best hostels that I stayed in Taipei. The room is nice and clean and comfortable. The hostel is also great place to meet other fellow travelers. It has large common living room where people can get to know each other over the free breakfast. The breakfast is good (for me). The staffs are also very cheerful and helpful (Wendy, Steve and the rest). Location is convenient, so close to MRT. Next time i visit i will definitely stay here again

Most of the members of the staff are very nice and helpful. But the first one that I met was a bit tired and quite reluctant to explain to me.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

A recommend place to stay. Good staffs and good location. But sometimes in the morning, it is noisy when I lived at single room ar 3/F, while 4/F is good.

Nice stay for 3 nights

Staff are nice and helpful~ Location is excellent~ quiet in common area but a bit noise in the morning at sleeping room area, suggest to have another pillow..

Really a great experience. The location is convenient, room is clean and comfortable, staffs are helpful and friendly. Here is also providing free healthy breakfast. We meet several friends and have some interesting conversation, most of them are come from Korea. Besides, it is expected to carry my luggage though long stairs, in fact the staff do help us voluntarily. I will stay here again if I visit next time

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Especially, Wendy was really very nice and heilpful.

• 10th Jun 2014

Thanks for your hospitality.

i like this hostel as i feeling i back to home with several friends from hong kong,germany,usa,singapore,korea and etc. i found 3 people same surname with me as VOON,i feel wonderfull about this i would like to thanks to wendy,steve and ceci who gave me lot of informations about taipei.they are nice and helpful. i will come next year. see u all and take care

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

you need to change a better/soft mattress, toothbrush for customers, and hangers, will be great. i thought these stuffs are basic?! hope to see on my next trip, thanks.

very helpful staff good vides here good location

• 4th Jun 2014
  • China

I stayed in a private room but the walls were too thin and as the other travelers either got up at 6am to blow their hair or came back after 10pm to watch youtube in the sitting room or blow their hair, I didn't had any good sleep during the 4 nights that I stayed there. I wish the other travellers could be more considerate.

• 29th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

A little tricky to find the place as there were no signboards save the big "132" sign above the entrance wood door. Otherwise lovely place to stay!

• 28th May 2014