H2ohostel Reviews

Petkov�kovo nabre�je 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

H2o was a decent hostel. The rooms are small and homely and the location is fabulous. The member of staff that dealt with us throughout our stay was wonderful. She couldn't help us enough. There was a few issues with a broken window and a broken shower but nothing that can't be dealt with. I would stay here again.

I just can definitely say, that our stayin´ in H2Ohostel and in Ljubljana was kind of extraordinary, exciting and top class drinkin´ trip and big part of this cames from H2Ohostel and from time that we spend there.

Very good hostel. Only the locker is out of order.

Staff was UNBELIEVIBLY nice ( they did everything imaginable to make the stay there be perfect )! Excellent location!

This hostel has so much potential but it just misses the mark in a few areas. Location is brilliant, staff are friendly, rooms are spacious but... The common room is tiny so meeting people in poor weather would be tough, the basics are clean but there is a lot of dust/grime in the rooms, furniture is broken etc. there is nowhere to sit in the courtyard which means people sit in the window sills and smoke, meaning the rooms smell of smoke even though you can't smoke inside them Good spot all up

Clean rooms, pretty spacious. Not enough outlets though. Was happy to have a bottom bunk so I had one close. The wifi was so so. Staff were great. Nice and funny and helped me book some day trips. The absence of lockers is a problem though: during my stay someone's iPad got stolen from their room.

This hostel is close to the heart of the old city. The atmosphere is a little lacking as there is no true common area. This was a nice hostel to stay in and I would recommend it to other travellers.

You get what you pay for. It was one of the cheapest Hostels in Ljubiljana, hence the room wasn't very big and not very nice, but it was good enough for one night. It was very clean and tidy, which is what matters most in my point of view.

• 9th Sep 2014

Even thought we stayed in a dorm people didn't interact, there was no common area. However it is a great base to explore Ljubljana.