H2ohostel Reviews

Petkov�kovo nabre�je 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

good location, very close to the centre. provided all the basics we were after but not much atmosphere there. couldn't really meet new people etc

• 26th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I purposefully booked H2o hostel due to recommendations. However when I turned up I was moved to most hostel. I was very disappointed about this because I specifically didn't choose this hostel on hostel world when I booked. The hostel itself isn't very clean. And the room layout is terrible. I came in to a full room and had no where to put my stuff. There is also no wifi in the room

Great hostel. Really friendly staff. Great location down by the river and a stone's throw from the beautiful town centre. Had strong wifi, laundry facilities (will wash and dry everything for €8), small kitchen unit etc. Would definitely recommend.

Really really noisy ! Not a good hostel if you like to sleep ... Very poor service : nobody before 8am, no breakfast available, no A/C ...

Maybe it's because of the summer time, it's a bit smelly, and the floor and the board are quite dirty as well. The staff who have served me was not quite impressive, but I did see another staff with quite fair service to the other guests, so I would say for the service just depends.

This hostel is exactly the place we were looking for - not expencive, within walking distance from the bus and train station, two steps from the center, with shops, markets, cafeterias and bars all around, but the street itself is relatively quiet and really nice. Window of our room faced the river. The room itself was big enough, lovely looking, decently equipped, bathroom was perfectly fine, and so was air condition and wi-fi. Really helpful staff, ready to answer even the most retarded questi

We stayed in a private, en suite room, which wasn't in the hostel itself, but in a building a few doors down from the hostel. Great if you want a quiet stay. The room was basic but clean, air conditioning wasn't so great, but otherwise everything was good!

The hostel is lovely, the rooms are really good. The staff is super nice, ready to help with whatever you need. Very close to the city center and the train station. So far, the best hostel I stayed! I recommend!

We were put in a half finished room - light fittings with no lights , switches on the wall that didn't do anything , no curtain so no privacy, no shower curtain so bathroom flooded , no ac as it hadn't been fully installed. Not very pleasent stay but quite a few bars/restaurants really close

Lovely staff, lady on reception was really helpful and welcoming! Great location as well.. Bathroom was really nice and cleaned every day, appreciated a decent shower, wifi was great too! No lockers in room which was a shame, don't think there was a hob to cook on either but other than that great hostel!

the location is great, but there wasn't really a common area to hang out in, there was just one couch next to reception. if you could have a nice lounge somewhere and bigger kitchen, it would be awesome!

Loved staying here! Staff were really friendly. Love having your own bathroom in your dorm as well as small kitchen area including fridge! Meant we could buy from supermarkets and store food which saved us money! Location was great, short walk to centre of Ljubljana.

Really nice hostel, with the perfect location. Ljubljana is a small city, and this hostel is located right by the river just a minutes walk away from the centre. The room we stayed in was really clean and had a small kitchen (which was great). There are also lockers to put your stuff in. Overall, really good experience.

The best part about this hostel was the location. The rooms were very hot and we had to have the door and window open which meant people from the street could have walked in. The kitchen was in the dorm room but poorly equipped.

Wonderful helpful friendly staff, thank you!

The H2Ostel is greatly located in the center of Ljubljana! Everything is reachable within 10 minutes. The room we stayed in was like a small apartment and quite newly equipped. Except for a weird plank in the bathroom, it was clean and had a reasonable price to stay for two nights.

This place has potential. The location is killer, in the middle of the city center & a short walk to the train station. The staff is alright. Our room had it's own kitchen and bathroom which was really nice. One day the bathroom floor flooded a little & when we told the front desk they weren't helpful. The top bunks have no outlets. They also told my friend & I we had to use 1 locker for our 2 backpacks because they didn't have enough keys. But for the price and the location it's pretty good.

Good: cheap price. Very good location just near the dragon bridge, few minutes walk to city centre and 15 minutes to bus and train station. Free printing service for printing our bus tickets. Others: Quite small hostel, looks old. Laundry charges 8 euro including washing powder and drying. Common area is small and quite messy. Small but adequate kitchen but it is right next to the toilet. Luggage storage room is dirty. It's ok for short stay, everything is basic, nothing fancy. That's ok

wifi didn't work anywhere besides the lobby. need more outlets.

This hostel is in a fab location, near the town and station. Our room seemed to be brand new and was lovely! The building it was in was a little run down, but through no fault of the owners. Would recommend highly.