HBC Hostel Reviews

VI. Nagymezo u. 49, Budapest, Hungary

Everything was perfect! Good price good location good atmosphere. And staff was very kind. He everytime took care of me, and gave me good advice too. I relaxed all day. Definitely best hostel in Hungary is HBC hostel!!!

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Japan

The hostel was a little ways away from the main train station - directions from the train station are provided but it still was inconvenient if traveling with larger bags. The room was wonderful and comfortable but the street the hostel is on has a lot of bars and nightlife on it. We were kept up until 3 or 4 am by drunk people shouting/throwing up/ etc. not the hostels fault, of course, but definitely something to consider especially if you do not plan on participating in the drunkenness.

The place is very nice. I must say I really felt comfortable at the HBC hostel. The owner is very sweet.

good hostel, good location

The owner Anthony was such a lovely, warm, funny and helpful guy! He is the reason why I actually chose the hostel in the first place. When I finally met him, I understood why people chose the hostel. The way he goes out to help his guests is wonderful. Would definitely be back to stay again when I visit Budapest!

Anton is the owner of this hotel. He is a really nice guy and extremely helpful. This hostel is located in an apartment, really peaceful and quiet. Feels like you are in someone's house rather than a hostel