HBC Hostel Reviews

VI. Nagymezo u. 49, Budapest, Hungary

Anton is the owner of this hotel. He is a really nice guy and extremely helpful. This hostel is located in an apartment, really peaceful and quiet. Feels like you are in someone's house rather than a hostel

Best place to stay if you're visiting Budapest for few days. The location is really good 5 minutes from the center, u can reach the hostel easily from the bus or train station. Atmosphere in the hostel was amazing, specially if the owner is mr Antouan, he gave us maps and instructions how to spend a good holiday in Budapest, he is really helpful. He speaks all languages u can ever imagine! We recommend this hostel as your first choice in Budapest.

It was definitely a hostel I won't forget...don't know if that's a good or bad thing. The manager was beyond helpful. Made us lunch for free and took us on a drive around the city no charge. Completely went out of his way. Met some cool people and had a good night out with them. Didn't get the best night sleep. The hostel was often noisy and you could hear every creak but has a homelike feel. Worth the money and was in an excellent location.

I stayed two nights with a friend, I thought it would be more party, but there were no people, so It was calm my stay there. It is good, well-located. The owner is a really good person, helped a lot, even to print my boarding passes! Clean bathroom, bedroom, etc...