HBC Hostel Reviews

VI. Nagymezo u. 49, Budapest, Hungary

It is quite quite. The owner of the hostel is ok. The worst thing is I could not open the door when I was inside the room. I needed to shout and hit the door again and again. Few minutes later, my owner saved me.

The hostel is really conveniently located and is nicely decorated. The host is a really friendly and helpful guy, the kitchen is well equipped. The hostel is 100% worth recommending.

Anton, the owner of the hostel, makes you feel comfortable and welcome, while still giving you the space to do your own thing if you want. He's happy to help you plan your day, or wish you well on your own adventures. Definitely my favorite hostel I've stayed in! It made Budapest for me.

• 8th Mar 2014

Great location, friendly staff, interesting place.

We could not have wished a better location for staying in Budapest. Everything important is so close. Getting to Andrássy avenue or Hungarian Parliament building takes less than 5 mins walking. A landlord was very familiar and kind and helped us with our needs (e.g. He took us round the historical city centre by his car and showed us the most interesting places + gave us some tips where to go or what to visit). I highly recommend.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Czech Republic

We absolutely loved HBC Hostel. We were greeted by a warm, welcoming, friendly face and really felt at home. The hostel is at a great location...close to all the major sites as well as the metro station. If we had any questions Anton was there to help us and make sure we knew where we were going. The facilities were really nice and clean. The hostel really did make our time in Budapest that much better....will definitely recommend it to our friends!!!

• 31st Jan 2014

My girlfriend and I have spent New year's eve 2013/2014 there and have loved It a lot! The location is awesome! Couldn't really be much better. The host was really nice and friendly (even a bit too helpful at times). We certainly would reccomend this place!

One of hte best, cosy and frendly place to stay in Budapest!

• 28th Dec 2013