HC Hostel - Historic Centre Reviews

Rua Dona Geralda 211 Paraty,Rio de Janeiro, Paraty, Brazil

The owner just gave me the worse room possible, and there were beds available in other one. Even though I had some personal issues to solve and therefore I had to check out earlier than expected, the owner didn´t refund me (I tried to negotiate 3 days before, but he didn´t care at all). The staff members are friendly, but I´m seriuosly disappointed with the owner´s attitude.

Really enjoyed my stay here! The owner of the hostel was really good, always trying to help any way he could! We stayed in the mixed 8/10 dorm which was ok. Only one shower for everyone which meant you had to wait sometimes to use it but nice common area, breakfast good and would definitely stay again. Has lockers if you want but we felt very secure and ended up leaving everything in our bags.

Maybe it was the time of the year but I was 1 of 2 guests here and the beds were particularly bad. Mattresses really stained and distorted. Internet broke while there, breakfast not that good and no atmosphere. Location is great but Paraty is so compact it would be worth staying outside the historic centre