HELLO B&B Reviews

Herenweg 28, Utrecht, Netherlands

We had a wonderful stay at this place. Staff was extraordinarily friendly and helpful and the house was at perfect walking distance to the city centre!

• 10th Oct 2014

I enjoyed my brief stay at Hello B&B. Excellent location for me in Utrecht, and in a quiet, safe neighborhood. Right near three (!) grocery stores, which was useful. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The other guests seemed nice and respectful, and some of them cooked amazing smelling food, but I guess you can't count on that! Really, it was just right for my little trip to Utrecht. I would stay there again and would recommend the Hello B&B.

• 7th Oct 2014

nice atmosphere, good wifi and breakfast, and very clean!

Really enjoyed our stay. Clean and comfortable, great location, good breakfast and lovely hosts. Thanks!

View all Utrecht Bed and Breakfasts