HELLO B&B Reviews

Herenweg 28, Utrecht, Netherlands

It was a really great place to stay. The owner was super friendly, showed us around and was just super welcoming. We weren't there for long, we left super early inthe moemorning but we enjoyed every minute we were there. Plus there are 3 supermarkets around the corner. Handy!!

We had a wonderful stay at this place. Staff was extraordinarily friendly and helpful and the house was at perfect walking distance to the city centre!

• 10th Oct 2014

I enjoyed my brief stay at Hello B&B. Excellent location for me in Utrecht, and in a quiet, safe neighborhood. Right near three (!) grocery stores, which was useful. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The other guests seemed nice and respectful, and some of them cooked amazing smelling food, but I guess you can't count on that! Really, it was just right for my little trip to Utrecht. I would stay there again and would recommend the Hello B&B.

• 7th Oct 2014